Wednesday 12 January 2011

QUEENS LAND FLOODED

How many more signs do you people require? Queensland flooded when they arrested God's Queen. 

Will you wait until they come for you? 



Now take Matthew Chapter 10 to your hearts. 


How many more biblical signs do you require? 

After I was let out of the police cell the Christ drew close to me and he said 'Remember the Maiden Voyage'. 

My maiden voyage was to Australia and we had to leave after a year, because our visa had run out. The solicitor in Queensland would not help me and my son, to stay in Australia on instructions of a Lady Bishop. The Lady Bishop was doing the will of God but the solicitor did not. As such we were not allowed to stay. The Australian government also banned me from returning to Australia for three years because I had not gone out of the country after six months and back in again. Pure red tape that would have cost a lot. I did not overstay my year visa that I had been given. I was innocent and had done nothing wrong. 


I did all I could to stay in Australia to help the children as instructed. However, it takes the people to help as well. The Son of God told me that he had spoken to many people that I had met in 1998-1999, they simply refused to do the will of God and help us. So listen well and understand what is happening in Queensland and the reasons for it. 

When my heavenly Father spoke to me about being arrested on the 2nd of January 2011,  Abba said 'This is going to cost the governments millions'. 

The LORD GOD Almighty does not take kindly to those that harm his holy ones, nor does he appreciate those that refuse to do his will when it is for your good, the cost is very high indeed. 

I have told you many times, when you stand against this reality, you also stand against the LORD God Almighty and his Son. 

God will help those that help his holy one, he sent me to help all of you, to bring justice to the nations. 












The biblical prophecy of Christ is correct 

"Wisdom will be proven right by her actions." 

For it is the will of God for it to be so. 

Do not delay, there is no time to waste. 


We require your help now. 


Hand in hand, side by side in the front line. 

ELIAKIM 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lady Lotus, God's Holy Queen--
Yes, remember the Maiden Voyage. Your vision of a Man in a Boat. I believe that you are a part of a much larger Mission. You are a Queen and so am I. We are a part of each other. I'm so happy that I finally found you! Please contact me at:
waterlilyqueen@yahoo.com I would love to connect with you and bring you aboard! With all of my love,
Queen Waterlily-Sophia

Eliakim said...

Eliakim said...
Hello dear waterlily-Sophia

Welcome aboard.

My mothers name was Lily and my grandmother was Sophia. See the Michaelangelo fresco on this sacred blog called 'Truline of Jesse' and you will see one of the frescos of me that sits in the Sistine Chapel.

The Queen of the South that Christ predicted would come is the Queen of the Prophets. However, she is much more than a prophet that has fullfilled many biblical prophecies about her.

As Abba said a few years ago 'There is only one contender and the rest are pretenders'.

There are many Kings and Queens but there is only one Paraclete, Messenger of the Covenant that is the teacher of righteousness.

There is only one that fulfilled the prophecies.

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM