Friday 23 December 2011

1 Million Egyptians, Elia and Joseph

Well it looks like the LORD heard my Sonnet for Egypt for divine intervention to help the Egyptian people. 1 million people are protesting now again in Egypt, and from the Egyptian emails that have been shared, their integrity and hearts are full of the requirement for true justice and democracy. We hold them all in our heart at this time. As we know we featured a lot of crop circle information to do with Egypt and few of the links were shared on the testimony for Joseph post. [1]

Psalm 81 is about the the LORD establishing a testimony for Joseph, and a statute for Israel, so let us share the contents of the psalm.

Sing for joy to elohiym our strength. Shout joyfully to elohiym of Jacob. Raise a song, strike the timbrel. The sweet sounding lyre with the harp. The harp relates to the harp of faithfulness that was predicted to come at night time, the harp of faithfulness is featured in Psalm 92.

Blow the trumpet at the new moon, at the full moon, on our feast day. For it is a statute for Israel, an ordinance of the elohiym of Jacob. He established it for a testimony in Joseph he went throughout the land of Egypt. I heard a language that I did not know; I relieved his shoulder of the burden. His hands were freed from the basket. "You called in trouble and I rescued you' I answered you in the hiding place of thunder; I proved you at the waters of Meribah. Selah.

Meribah means 'strife' or 'contention' and the Psalm mentions the rescue. The rescue combined with the basket is to do with the rescue from Babylon (USA) in Micah 4. My shoulder is a lot better now, in the Zechariah prophecies the basket is to do with the prophet, and as we know Moses was also a baby in the basket. There were two missions to Egypt, the first to Cairo and the second on the Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan and back again. However, many English people from this land of Joseph have been traveling to Egypt in recent years. Here we are at Karnac Temple just before I did some work there. Apologies that it isn't a very good scan.


While in Egypt on the second mission in 2001, I was shown a vision of a rabbit and this is the Chinese Year of the Rabbit. I was also shown a staff and a throne chair. Followed by this message. 'Land in peace. Crown in the fall, Seeds have sown, the plant has grown'. While at Karnac, 'A gift from God will be given to you this day. Gene is only a clue, gene is connected to the rainbow. You were told of the crane. Pace the case. What shall we bring but time forward. What shall we say but the love of the ray'.

That message was received prior to being told who I was, looking back in hindsight at that message. The rainbow is to do with the coat of many colors,  the covenant and the descendant of Joseph that Moses asked to be blessed. Hence why my genes are connected to the rainbow of Joseph due to being a descendent of Joseph. The crane is to do with creativity, and the 'love of the ray' is to do with the Malachi prophecies and the sun of righteousness rising with healing in its rays. In the Islamic prophecies, when the sun rises in the West then the imaans' have no benefit to the people. Well the sun of righteousness did rise in the West during the 90's.

The Psalm then admonishes Israel and it finishes by telling Israel the following:

"But I would feed you with the finest of the wheat, and with honey from the rock I would satisfy you'. That means that Israel is still not satisfied. How much more proof do they require? The LORD would like to feed them with the finest of the finest, with the best of the best, with the sweetness of honey. Honey is also to do with wisdom.

Yesterday, the LORD spoke about the rock cakes, while I was making oat cakes with honey and sun flower seeds. Only now can I see its significance to the Psalm that relates to Egypt and the testimony for Joseph.

In Psalm 92, it is the combination of the Lute of Lovingkindness and the Harp of Faithfulness that makes the resounding music on the Lyre. Now Psalm 81 also mentions the sweet sounding lyre so who is the lyre? Is it an Egyptian? I feel so. I met a lovely Egyptian Egyptologist who was doing his MA, he was our tour guide, and I noticed his email address the other day in my email address book. His name was ELIA and he is a Copt. In 2001, the name ELIA did not mean anything to me, at that time I called him the Prince of Egypt because he was so sweet. He turned to me for divine guidance.


Psalm 81, also mentions the timbrel and I was compelled to purchase a tambourine at Luxor airport. That was the beginning of collecting small musical instruments.

The other aspect about today is that the tail of the Christmas Comet Lovejoy has made an appearance and you will all be able to see it in the next few days.




All for the glory of the LORD.





ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/06/testimony-for-joseph.html

No comments: