Thursday 9 December 2010

The Carriage - Queen of Hearts

In the film of OLIVER TWIST the children form a carriage for Nancy, and Princess Diana also had a mission of compassion with the children.

Abba also gave us a PUMPKIN on the 17th of October this year and that was about the time that we arrived in Australia in 1998. It was the Holy Mother Mary that called me for the Mission of Compassion with the children, and I was blessed to have Princess Diana travel with me at that time as well. A Princess that married a Prince, a fairy tale wedding that ended in her own death.

In the film of Oliver Twist, Nancy helps the innocent child, OLIVE TREE and then she is murdered.  The one sent from God also has olive skin.

During our year in Australia, Princess Diana, asked me to go to the newspapers and tell them about our communication. She said it would raise a lot of money for the charity for the children. I refused, I told her that my relationship, communication with her was sacred to me. That I would not sell the story of our time together to the press, to raise money for my mission with the children. I told her that the divine would have to find another way.

On our return from Australia, we were then shown that a famous journalist had launched a book about her conversations with Princess Diana.

That was before I knew who I was and before I was called and anointed by name by our heavenly Father.

Nostradamus made a prediction about Princess Diana, he predicted that the King would lose the soul twice, once in divorce and then in death. Alice Bailey also predicted that one would die who had the heart of nations, she also predicted that one from the East that wore flowing robes would die at the same time, and that it was to open up the heart chakra of the world, both East and West. Mother Teresa died within a week of Princess Diana, the prophecy was fulfilled.

I was staying with spiritual friends in Suffolk when we found out that Princess Diana had died, like most of us, I cried.

Our Queen of Hearts, always in our hearts. Nobody can replace her, she was one of a kind because she carried us in her heart.




May the good will of God and justice be done for the children.


Love you Princess Diana, a Saint indeed.


God bless you dear one. .

1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2010/10/pumpkin.html
2. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2010/12/oliver-twist.html

No comments: