Wednesday 20 May 2009

WHITE DOVE

Amici del Canto feat. Jack Palmieri - "The Turtle Dove"


Amici del Canto perform "The Turtle Dove" by English composer, Ralph Vaughan Williams (1872-1958). This is a secular unaccompanied piece presented in five-part harmony (SSATB) plus soloist. It was performed at the Alte Nikolaikirche in Frankfurt on 27th July 2007. Soloist: Jack Palmieri. Music Director: Nigel Shaw.

LYRICS:
Fare you well my dear
I must be gone
And leave you for awhile
If I roam away I'll come back again
Though I roam ten thousand miles my dear
So fair thou art my bonny lass
So deep in love am I
But I never will prove false
To the bonny lass I love
'Till the stars fall from the sky my dear
The sea will never run dry my dear
Nor the rocks never melt with the sun
But I never will prove false
To the bonny lass I love
'Till all these things be done my dear
O yonder doth sit that little turtle dove
He doth sit on yonder high tree
A-making a moan for the loss of his love
As I will do for thee my dear.
www.amicidelcanto.co.uk



"Even while you sleep among the campfires, the wings of my dove are sheathed with silver, its feathers with shining gold."Psalm 68:13 "Do not hand over the life of your dove to wild beasts; do not forget the lives of your afflicted people forever."Psalm 74:19

[ Beloved ] I slept but my heart was awake. Listen! My lover is knocking: "Open to me, my sister, my darling, my dove, my flawless one. My head is drenched with dew, my hair with the dampness of the night."Song of Solomon 5:2

"Even the stork in the sky knows her appointed seasons, and the dove, the swift and the thrush observe the time of their migration. But my people do not know the requirements of the LORD."Jeremiah 8:7 I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.Matthew 10:16

"As Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove." Mark 1:10


May God bless the White Doves and his Universal Peace Ambassadors that do the will of God.

Post 11 in May, 11 = Where, Feast, Hide Secretly.
http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/GR_11.asp

11 = Mem (Water) 4 Vav ( Tent peg) 6 Yud (Hand) 1,

Post 156 in 2009. Servant, Joseph. Humble, Zion. Pillar, King.
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.asp?Gem_Num=156

Hashem was with Joseph.

THE LAND OF ESAU

But how Esau will be ransacked, his hidden treasures pillaged! Obadiah 1:6 In that day," declares the LORD, "will I not destroy the wise men of Edom, men of understanding in the mountains of Esau? Obadiah 1:8


In 2008 God turned his face away from Washington.

Deliverers will go up on Mount Zion (New Jerusalem) to govern the mountains of Esau. And the kingdom will be the LORD's.Obadiah 1:21

Can America be delivered from their situation?

"Our father Jacob foresaw that the seed of Esau would only be delivered into the hand of seed of Joseph, as it is said, "The House of Jacob shall be a fire (Israel), and the house of Joseph a flame, (England) and the House of Esau (America) for stubble, and they shall burn among them and devour them". (Obad. 18') (B.B.123b)."

As Jesus Christ said 'The Time is Nigh!'

"Righteous anger can be transformed into righteous love and you can demonstrate it through zealous compassionate action". Jesus Christ

Those in America that wished doom upon the world have brought it upon themselves. The end time Christians have got what they desired; they have their trials and tribulations and it falls upon many others because they refused to listen to the word of God and do his will.

Indigenous Native American Prophecy (Elders Speak part 1)



May God help America and its people to accept the will of God and return to the sacred.

The date - 9 = Divine Love and Completion.

No comments: