Friday 3 June 2011

HEAVENS ABOVE CROP CIRCLE WILTON

Following the last post, Kimberly advised us that there was a new crop circle and it was reported on the 1st of June, 2011. In numerology, the 1st of June is the 'Day of Being Seen'. 


The crop circle is of a serpent as mentioned in the book of Genesis and it was found at WILTON WINDMILL. Wilton Windmill was featured in a short movie 'Jerusalem' staring pop group 'The Style Council, filmed in 1986. The band performed 'HEAVEN'S ABOVE at the windmill.



WILTON is the name of a famous English carpet, top quality. The field that the crop circle is in, is green, grass is also referred to as the 'green carpet', a carpet of green. England, the land of Joseph is also called 'Pastures Green'. You also have the saying 'The grass is not greener' when people would rather be somewhere else.

It is also written that Solomon's carpet was said to be 'GREEN' and Solomon lives on the land of JOSEPH.

WINDMILLS come from HOLLAND and I have a Dutch Jewish heritage on the RAB's side. There are many people with a Dutch Jewish heritage in England,  they arrived at the end of the 19th and early 20th centuries and were called 'CHUTS'. However, many dutch weavers came centuries prior to that, and carpet is woven.

WIND is also to do with the winds of God that destroy the tower of babel of religion. The wind destroys the serpents by exposing them to the world in this crop circle. Looks like Geert Wilders and the Dutch are going to be on the march with GOD's wind against Islam.

WINDMILLS can be dangerous if you get too close to them, because they can cut off limbs like when a child puts their fingers in a mixer. In the 21st century, mixers are covered. However, in the 20th century they were not covered. The Dutch are on dangerous turf again, just like when the Nazi's took over their land.

Does it remind you of Islam? Muslims now cover their heads in Europe,  but they didn't do so last century. Now Muslims are seen more than before because they cover their heads. They also put their heads on carpets and PERSIA is famous for its persian carpets. In literature, there is Prince Housain's Carpet'. Housain's carpet is a worthless carpet from Persia. What is Obama's middle name? Hussein.

The magic carpet appeared in the film  Thief of Bagdad'. In J. K. Rowling's book Quidditch Through the Ages, it is said that flying carpets are more popular than broomsticks among wizards in countries such as IndiaPakistanBangladeshIran and Mongolia. Obama supported his children and Harry Potter and its wizards in the public domain. So if magic carpets are more popular then broomsticks, the author was telling the people that Islam is more popular than pagans. 


However, remember that SNOW WHITE also had a broomstick that she cleaned up the house with. The wood was for cleaning,  not riding. So people are not meant to sit on wood because it co-creates deforestation, when populations outstrip the trees that are part of the eco-cleaning system. In other words, the forests keep the air that you breathe clean. 


There is also a card game, Magic the Gathering,  a Magic Carpet card is to do with Arabian expansion. [1] This photograph of the crop circle was taken by Olivier Morel, shown here courtesy of Crop Circle Connector. 




Now in the crop circle the serpent as the end of its tail cut off. THE TALE is cut off because the Islamic clerics were telling people that their prophet was the Messenger of the Covenant,  Paraclete etc. 

The main writing is on the TORSO = BODY = HARA Divine Shrine. I have seen it written that in the mosque on the temple mount it tells them all to honor Yeshua/Christ. However, I have no evidence to prove that is what is written on the walls inside the mosque. My feeling is that something is going to come out of Israel, in writing, that will impact strongly on them. The writing as been scripted, and I feel that it as been ready for a long time. Waiting for this moment for it to be seen. 


It also looks like a train to me and many of them work on the trains and in train stations in Europe. 


Now who recorded the song 'Peace Train?" Cat Stevens who converted, became a Muslim, changed his name to an Islamic one. Another Englishman by birth from the land of Joseph, he changed his name to YUSUF. Yusuf was singing 'Peace Train', at the same time as Islamic Lebanese and the Gazan's had created a war against Israel. Now that is not a train that I would like to board. 

Today, ANKARA is being warned by the USA not to send the flotilla of ships to Israel, Israel is preparing to defend itself due to it being the 44th anniversary of the 6 day war, and the Vatican is poking its nose in as well. Calling for the independent Palestinian state. Obama is also the 44th President. 

Israel 44 -v- 44 Obama, USA, equal match at the moment. As the bible said 'This calls for WISDOM', because it is only the LORD's HESED that returned to Israel, that can turn the tide with the LORD's divine intervention. Come on Sons of Light, I challenge you to make your move. 

In the crop circle the eye of the serpent does not seem to be in the right place. In other words, the serpent should not be on the green grass of England, Holland and Israel. Where is the eye in London? On the 'emBANKment' on the RIVER Thames. Who are involved in British banks? Islam with its sharia finance and law. 

The English, the Dutch combined with the Israeli's will be a powerful force sent by God, because Islam as simply glided across too much grass and too many crops. In the book of Genesis, the woman blames the serpent for being deceived, then God tells the serpent that it is cursed, and it will crawl on its belly and eat the dust for the rest of its life. Why is that? The serpent in this context is symbolic of the temptation of HaSatan, that promises the people all knowledge and earthly things. In other words materialism. Muslims were promised by their clerics that Islam would rule the earthly world. 


Hence, why they speak of an Arab world that does not exist. 

One of our students went to investigate at a mosque before he met me, they offered him everything, a girlfriend, money, friends etc. He told me 'It sounded too good to be true'. Clearly, he was not impressed by their bait to catch the fish. He then turned to the Church and was baptized before I met him. After that he was brought to me for healing. 

The people were told to eat from the Tree of Life experience. 


Heavens Above indeed, the Style Council. 


UPDATE


WILTON revisited. WILTON CARPET is also known as
AX MINISTER CARPET. [3]


Axminister is one of the world's largest carpet manufacturers. 
Axminister the place is a small market town in DEVON. 
The town dates back to Celtic times around 300BC. 
It is between two major Roman roads: the Fosse Way
from LINCOLN to SEAT ON, (=OBAMA). 
and the DORCHESTER-EXETER. Good one. 
Only the wealthy get to stay at the Dorchester, looks 
like the wealthy are doing a fast exit. 


Axminisster is also recorded in the DOOMSDAY BOOK. 
Original name being Aixeministra, and it means 
'monastery or large church by the RIVER AX. 
The word AX is of Celtic origin and 
mynster is an old English word. 


Mynster reminds me of my mission to MINSTER 
in York, decades ago.  I was sent to 
CLIFFORDS TOWER where the Jewish 
people were burnt alive in the tower. 
The whole story surrounding that mission is 
huge, it could fill a book. 


While I was in York, I was given a 'Tomahawk' 
to give to someone else with the name of Peter. 



So you can see what and whom is getting the AX. 
In England if someone gets the AX, it means that 
they are out of a job. 


Obama as just been to visit his Celtic roots in
Ireland. Another place that bred terrorists. 
Ireland = Vatican = Church. 


OH, but Obama and his supporters call them 
freedom fighters don't you know. 


Well our response to you is this. 


Gandhi was a freedom fighter and won 
his freedom and honor, without a single 
violent action against another. 


Like I, Gandhi knew that the truth of 
God is steel in the face of the iron fist. 
He also knew that truth that comes 
from integrity and a pure heart, is 
self-sustainable. 




ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Eliakim--'Heavens Above,' yes!
'Jerusalem,' yes, in regards to Israel. Did you know that Israel doesn't always mean the physical Israel that we see today? There is also the hidden, Spiritual Israel, and not necessarily in the physical Israel Itself. 'Wilton,' can also mean the 'Wiltonian Culture' that existed long ago, in Ancient Times, as part of the Southern Nile River Area, into East Africa, including Kenya, and into Southern Africa. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090805135728AA1Q78w
'Solomon's Carpet' as being the Color Green--yes! Green is very important, not just in an eco-way, but in an Islamic Way. Islam associates Itself with the Color Green. And look at the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya--Their Flag is also Green, completely Green, a lime-like Green. Furthermore, He who dwells within me in also of the Green, Islam. Furthermore, this Crop Circle can be seen as a Serpent, perhaps, but I also see it clearly as a 'Sperm.' This clearly has regards to New Life and Procreation. This Sperm does seem very unique! The Genetic Information of a Sperm resides in the Head and Neck, but this Crop Formation also shows 'information' in the Flagella/Tail, as well. What does this mean? Hmmm... There appears to be 13 characters within the Tail, though of a Language I don't recognize. 13 is also my Number, as I am known as the '13th-Flower-of-Choice,' in my Mission. This equates to being the 13th Queen of the Royal House of David--which also equates to being the 'Queen-of-Queens, which is synonymous with being the 'Supreme Queen,' which I already am, and of a '13th Lineage or Dynasty' of a Family, People, Tribe, Nation. '13th' is beyond the Original Twelve Tribes. 13th is the New Creation! 'Wind,'-yes. Wind is also symbolic of Spirit, amongst other things...

Anonymous said...

Okay Eliakim, I'm gonna reveal something else new to you. I'm gonna Post more comments here, about this very Post, because I just got some new 'insight' into the wording of your Post.

I know how you feel about Islam and such, but let me reveal this to you:

The Man who lives within me is:...
The Libyan Leader, Col. Muammar al-Gaddafi.

Now, by revealing this very thing to you, is gonna create a HUGE wave of controversy, I'm certain of it, but let me continue with my insights into this Post of yours...

If you look throughout your Posts, on this particular Blog, with knowing what you know NOW, you will now clearly see, that ABBA has been talking about Gaddafi for a very long time, at least since February, 2011, (if not sooner). This is when the Uprisings began in Libya, with the Destabilization of the Middle East, that is STILL continuing, to this very day! :(

Love,
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Furthermore, in rereading this Post, I won't spend forever, in detailing very little thing--because I would be here all night long, typing away...but let me say this:

What I'm also gleaming from this Post, as a deeper, hidden meaning, has to do with Barack, Gaddafi, and myself. Now, there already exists a connection between us Three, but that's a different story all-together.

I believe that everything is now pointing to Barack. 'Heaven's Above' could also relate to a particular Song that I've dedicated to Libya's Heart, some time ago: "A New Day Has Come,":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtFNbH2JViw
This was the Song that I always sang, to Transform Muammar's Heart, when he was in the thick of darkness of fighting and war, in Tripoli and beyond. A New Day has Come, most certainly also, refers to Barack: http://www.helium.com/items/1227669-does-obamas-election-signal-a-new-day-for-amrerca-it-wont-be-easy-but-we-can
This is just one example of how Barack's always been known as his Presidency being 'A New Day,' etc. I didn't even think about this when choosing Celine Dion's Song for Muammar. Coincidence?! Probably not! And whenever Israel, Jerusalem is mentioned, in context to me, Kimberly, it's ALWAYS referring to Tripoli, and the Land of Libya. Gaddafi was never born Arab. He's 1/2 Israeli and 1/2 Italian in blood, though raised Arab, and Muslim, by adopted parents. He never knew his true parents....

Eliakim said...

No, sperm is a different shape Kimberly, we have a posting on a 'sperm' crop circle on this blog.

Yes, I wrote about the possibility of Gaddafi being the 4th beast in the book of Daniel, because the number of heads matched the number of children that he sired and adopted.

The published information on Gaddafi is that his mother left his father and married a Muslim man from Libya. Hence, how he grew up in Libya. There was a video of his aunt in Israel speaking about him.

Kimberly you and I stand on opposite sides of the fence.

This righteous one sent by God was sent to stand against all unrighteousness and both Obama and Gaddafi have been lawless. You stand with the lawless, and I will continue to stand against them until the end is over.

As we have written before people had to choose,
enlightenment or violence
life or death
Prophet of God or Islam

People chose violence, death and Islam instead of life, prophet, enlightenment.

Abba told humanity that they have signed their own death warrants because they did not make the right choice by the end of last August.

Again, in the last couple of weeks we asked the peacemakers to stop sitting on the fence. They have to make their choice now. Its now or never.

Anonymous said...

Eliakim--I'm sorry to hear that you see me as opposite to you. I don't view ourselves as such, whatsoever. Where there is Love, love unites and joins all, regardless of race, religion, creed, etc.

You must understand a very key item here: Yes indeed, a person CAN be lawless in their present state, BUT, if that very same Heart is Transformed, a.k.a.: 'al-Kimiyah,' the Divine Alchemy that Transforms Hearts, then were does your Argument stand? If a person's heart is changed, transformed, into something different and new, to where they're not dark and lawless anymore, doesn't that make them of those of The Light?! Of course it does!

I see Muammar as a Transformed Soul! Eliakim--He lives inside of me! I didn't know he was coming to me, when he was Gifted to me, quite suddenly and unexpectedly! But he's here now, and what a true joy it is to have him here with me! Muammar IS a Great Man! If you read some of the Books written about him and by him, you'll see it, too. There is NOTHING wrong with Muammar! He's with me and he belongs to me, and I care for him, love and protect him. There is no separating us!

And Barack--I am now working with him, too! Barack is no less of a Man than Muammar, nor anyone else, even you or I! Who is to judge a person and condemn them, and treat them terribly, just because of what Faith they may proclaim, like Islam, for example? Where is the LOVE, I then ask you?! Do you love people, Eliakim??!! Or do you just love those People who agree with you and your beliefs, and that's all?! Love should be UNCONDITIONAL, NOT CONDITIONAL! This is where you and I differ, apparently. My job, my Mission, being a Torch, a Light, is to actively go into the Darkness where Darkness dwells, and Shine my Light, and gather and love those who recognize my Light, and come to me. Regardless of who or what they are! I love them anyhow! Love Transforms, Eliakim! Love is the Greatest Power in the Universe! And NO, I'm NO BEAST! I am a Woman, that just happens to have a Man inside of Her, who is intelligent, beautiful, fun, brave, loving, kind, tender, gentle, etc.,etc., etc. I am no BEAST! I am Love! I am Life! I am Mystery! I am so many Things Eliakim! Don't let Prophecy become your only eyes and ears in the World. When you set those Things aside, use your Heart! The Heart speaks what it will! See, I don't see myself as being bound nor limited by Prophecy, Eliakim. I am beyond Prophecy! I am FREE! My Soul is FREE! So I Live and Love the best that I know how to, and Love God the very same way--God outside of me, God inside of me. There is so much more I could say, but I will leave it at that for now.

Does it suprise you that what you have been receiving relates to Gaddafi??!! Try seeing him from a different perspective. I have loved him ever since 1986, when he and I shared in a profound Spiritual Experience, when his home was bombed by Reagan. I prayed for him, and something very special happened between us. Something very powerful and special happened between Obama and myself, as well, in a most beautiful and special Dream I had of him, back in December 2010. Both of these Men are very important to me! God chose this to be as such, not me!

So why then, are you angered with me? Again, how have I wronged you? How has Gaddafi or Obama wronged you? They haven't! Gaddafi and Obama belong to me, and I gladly claim them! I love them both, very, very much! We deserve to exist, to live, just as you do, Eliakim. We are human beings, too! Belief systems shouldn't hinder matters-of-the-heart. Because in the end, THE HEART ALWAYS WINS! THE HEART IS THE SUPREME VICTOR!

Peace and Blessings...

With all of my Love,
The Supreme Queen al-Kimiyah
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Yes, I understand about the Peacemakers! But you must understand Eliakim, others involved with my Mission have many hurdles to leap and cross over, and it's not always so simple, just to get up and make Peace. There are those in my Mission with VERY BIG JOBS, and these Positions don't take kindly to someone just leaving on a moment's notice. PEOPLE WITH BIG JOBS AND POSITIONS! I'm dealing with the BIG GUYS HERE, ELIAKIM!!! Which makes it even doubly harder on me to do my Work!

Death warrant?! Yes, I understand! But part of my Mission is to gather God's Children and to take them back home! I know the Place! I know the Star! I know the Way Back! I am a Bridge and I am The Map! God's Children must be gathered! Gaddafi being Gifted to me is a Huge Leap! This further keeps my Mission moving forward in a very Big Way! I don't expect you to understand the Mysteries of this, for there are many!

Peace and Blessings...

Love,
Kimberly
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

But you watch though, Eliakim, I predict that these Crop Circles will now have a 'Conceptual/Reproductive' element to them, because that is my Path right now, and where I am headed, in the near-future. Giving birth to extremely Special Babies! New Creations of God! Watch...

Love,
Kimberly
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

And furthermore, you mention 'Day of being Seen,' this could have many, many definitions! Now, as I've said, that Muammar dwells within me--compare this to what he actually said, on May 14th, 2011, to the World: http://www.worldnewsco.com/7403/muammar-gaddafi-you-can-kill-my-body-but-can-not-kill-my-soul/ He says that he lives in the hearts of millions of people, libyans. He also says that even if the enemy should kill his body, they cannot kill his soul! Wow!!! See, with Muammar, it's all about the Heart now, all about Love--because my Love for him, Transformed him, before he 'died.' Even with saying this, I still question if he's truly 'dead' or not. I won't elaborate on this unless asked. Now, when he came to me, to live within me, on May 20th, I didn't know he was coming! But now that he is here with me, I can feel the changes within me--good things! It's like--two people in one! Strangest thing ever! Hahahaha! I'm still getting adjusted to this New Life that I now live. But understand, he is now a 'changed man.' He is white and good and holy. Within me, I can feel no hint of his previous self, from the battling in Tripoli, etc. I only feel love! See--my Heart's Love is like 'Divine Wine,' and for God's own reasons, allowed Muammar to drink from this Fountain of Love's Wine from my Heart, and now, he's perpetually 'inebriated' in this Wine! He's feeling very, very good! And he lets me know it, too! Now, again, regarding 'Day of Being Seen,' I don't know exactly what this means. Muammar dwells within me, so, will he someday been seen in me, as well? Will he let his face be seen too? I don't know. This is unchartered territory for me, please understand this. Now, you mention the Land of Joseph. 'Pastures Green.' Now, have a looky at the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Flag. It's a beautiful solid color of bright green! Muammar's Land! This snake, serpent, sperm?, etc., could also be symbolic of Cleopatra. Remember your Post about Cleopatra and Octavia?? Cleopatra is associated with Mark Anthony and the Serpent. Also, Serpents are known to be Wise. 'Be ye wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.' Did you know that Libya is known as the Land of the White Bird?! It's true! Queen Cleopatra and Mark Anthony have a history in Libya, from Cyrenaica, the Temple. http://www.temehu.com/Cities_sites/cyrene-cyrenaica.htm
Looking back at the Crop Circle Name, "Wilton Windmill" could also be translated as 'Wilton' (The New Creation, the 13th Lineage and Dynasty, coming from me, Kimberly, from he of Africa), 'Wind' could be seen as 'Winned'--like winning something, and 'Mill'--could be a reference to Gaddafi living in the hearts of MILLions. So, putting it all together, this Crop Circle is about a New People being born, from the Victory of Gaddafi's Heart, which lives in only 1 Heart in MILLions, MY HEART! KIMBERLY'S HEART! Gaddafi always saw Barack as His 'Son.' Gaddafi even addressed Barack as his own Son! His African Son! So, in essence, Gaddafi is giving me to Barack, to further fulfill God's Plan. Tricky situation indeed, as Barack just HAPPENS TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA--and quite unreachable to the common folk, like you and I, and the majority of others!...

3 June 2011 17:43

Love,
Kimberly
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/31/the-mystery-behind-moammar-gadhafis-birth-some-say-hes-jewish/

Anonymous said...

Eliakim--I WAS RIGHT!!

This Crop Circle is of a Human Sperm!

Check this out!:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Complete_diagram_of_a_human_spermatozoa_en.svg

and:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_mtDNA_transmission

What this Crop Circle is saying, is that there is a Man out there, who has very Special Sperm, and 'Paternal mtDNA' in the Sperm Tail, that is VERY SPECIAL AND UNIQUE, that will be transmitted, upon fertilization, to my Babies that are waiting to be created within me! Read the links I just provided: it says that Paternal mtDNA is never transmitted to babies, ONLY MATERNAL mtDNA, never the Fathers! Well, in my Case, the Man who is supposed to Father my Babies--his Sperm is very, very special! Apparently, his Paternal mtDNA are meant to be given to the Babies, which will result in very unique Genetics, in the Creation of my Children, the Children of the Nile--of Egypt--A NEW CREATION! The 13th Dynasty--of the Supreme Queen! Me! Look at the Crop Circle again: It's a Sideview of a Sperm, and the little symbols on the Tail are the Paternal mtDNA from a sideview. Compare the 'symbols' to the markings on the Sperm in this Link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Complete_diagram_of_a_human_spermatozoa_en.svg
The symbols are on the sperm tail/mitochondrial sheath. The sperm tail 'symbols' are the Paternal mtDNA GENES, which go down the length of the Sperm Tail!

That's our answer!!! See Eliakim--there is something very special happening here! It has to do with NEW CREATION and NEW LIFE! They are pointing to me!

Eliakim said...

UPDATE


WILTON revisited. WILTON CARPET is also known as
AX MINISTER CARPET. [3]


Axminister is one of the world's largest carpet manufacturers.
Axminister the place is a small market town in DEVON.
The town dates back to Celtic times around 300BC.
It is between two major Roman roads: the Fosse Way
from LINCOLN to SEAT ON, (=OBAMA).
and the DORCHESTER-EXETER. Good one.
Only the wealthy get to stay at the Dorchester, looks
like the wealthy are doing a fast exit.


Axminisster is also recorded in the DOOMSDAY BOOK.
Original name being Aixeministra, and it means
'monastery or large church by the RIVER AX.
The word AX is of Celtic origin and
mynster is an old English word.


Mynster reminds me of my mission to MINSTER
in York, decades ago. I was sent to
CLIFFORDS TOWER where the Jewish
people were burnt alive in the tower.
The whole story surrounding that mission is
huge, it could fill a book.


While I was in York, I was given a 'Tomahawk'
to give to someone else with the name of Peter.



So you can see what and whom is getting the AX.
In England if someone gets the AX, it means that
they are out of a job.


Obama as just been to visit his Celtic roots in
Ireland. Another place that bred terrorists.
Ireland = Vatican = Church.


OH, but Obama and his supporters call them
freedom fighters don't you know.


Well our response to you is this.


Gandhi was a freedom fighter and won
his freedom and honor, without a single
violent action against another.


Like I, Gandhi knew that the truth of
God is steel in the face of the iron fist.
He also knew that truth that comes
from integrity and a pure heart, is
self-sustainable.




ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

Anonymous said...

Furthermore, more gleenings about this Sperm:

What is being shown is only the first part of the Sperm Tail, NOT the complete Tail. What is being shown in the Crop Circle, is only the Paternal mtDNA Section, but not the whole tail, which is much longer. Look again, at this link, at the top Sperm picture:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Complete_diagram_of_a_human_spermatozoa_en.svg
You will clearly see that the first part of the Sperm Tail shows the mtDNA, yet shows the rest of the tail, that has NO mtDNA. So, look at the Crop Circle again--it is incomplete! The rest of the Tail is...missing??!! Hmmm...
I wonder why? The focus is on the Paternal mtDNA portion of the Sperm tail, obviously. I'll do more research...

Love,
Kimberly
xoxoxo

Eliakim said...

It looks like a few of Obam's EX's are going to come out of the woodwork. In the past, we were shown the dead mens bones, the pirate flags and skull and bones.

The sword of truth is pricking the conscience of the heart of many.

The tale was been cut off, so it will be interesting to see what comes next.

Remember this Abba said 'Lotus turns up the heat, the planes are burning down'. Who likes to travel with a multi-million dollar entourage while people are starving in the USA? Obama.

They sunk the titanic and rescued him with a plane, well now watch that plane burn down in flames.

Eliakim said...

We predicted a long time ago that Obama will be crucified with the truth. He will leave the White House with his tail between his legs.

Anonymous said...

Okay, only one more comment, read here, but the part that speaks about 'lb,' which is a part of the Egyptian Soul of a Child, when conceived:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_concept_of_the_soul
"...An important part of the Egyptian soul was thought to be the Ib (jb), or heart. The Ib [1][2] or metaphysical heart was believed to be formed from one drop of blood from the child's mothers heart, taken at conception..."
Look at the Crop Circle again, and you will INDEED see only 1 single, little drop, at the end of the Sperm Tail! Of blood? From the heart, to make the soul? Now, compare 'lb' to 'Libya!' See-Libya is my Heart! The Presence of 'lb!' WOWWWWW!!!!!

Peace and blessings...

Love,
The Supreme Queen al-Kimiyah
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Alright, yet another comment, though I thought my previous one was my last.
Eliakim, regarding your 'update:'
In quoting you:

"...Obama as just been to visit his Celtic roots in
Ireland. Another place that bred terrorists.
Ireland = Vatican = Church.


OH, but Obama and his supporters call them
freedom fighters don't you know.


Well our response to you is this.


Gandhi was a freedom fighter and won
his freedom and honor, without a single
violent action against another.


Like I, Gandhi knew that the truth of
God is steel in the face of the iron fist.
He also knew that truth that comes
from integrity and a pure heart, is
self-sustainable."

AND YOUR POINT IS??!! What, 'let's Bash Obama as much as we can?!' Sorry, I'm not going for it! What makes Obama any less of a person, than you or I? Answer: NOTHING! He has every need and right to Love, just as much as we do! What is the difference between a Heart already made pure--even their whole lives through, compared to a person who perhaps might've lived a very dark life, yet, at some point, became Transformed, and their Heart became pure, just like the other 'pure ones?' What's the difference?! NOTHING! What, no one can make a mistake and compare themselves to you, Eliakim?! You know, it takes ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE to make the World go around! It doesn't make them any less, nor less-deserving of love and goodness in their hearts, in their lives. I think Barack is a Wonderful and Special Man who has so very much to offer! That's why I've taken him unto myself, unto my Heart, to work with him. And not as a 'pet,' as I was just kidding yesterday, but truly, I take him unto myself, because I choose to! I see so much in him, and a true need to be loved and healed. He and I are already connected, so I am the right person for this Job. Just think of me, Eliakim, as your neighborly Statue of Liberty, Who says,:
"Give me your dark-hearted, angry, ticked-off, pissed-off, ax-weilding, saber-yielding, terrorists, marxists, communists, maoists, etc., etc., etc., give them to me and let me melt their hearts in my Love. Let them Drink of my Love Wine, the Holy Grail of my Heart, and let them be Transformed and made New!" Such is the nature of my Work with going into the Darkness and shining my Light unto them. Ahhh, but if you knew God more personally, and the very nature of the Heavens, then you would understand the priceless treasure that these kinds of People truly are, in the Battle of Light and Darkness in the very Heavens! I know about the War, and the Who-is-who up there! In the Heavens, we need TRUE WARRIORS and BRAVE MEN to overcome the Enemy! Muammar Gaddafi was a Beduoin Warrior Par-Excellance! Obama is more Intelligence and Agent. All skills such as these are needed, where I come from, amongst the Stars...Yes, dear one, the Stars! There is a Great Battle being waged in the Heavens, and to fight the Darkness, one must understand the Darkness! I'm here, gathering my People, for the Return, for the 'Aliyah!'

Peace and Blessings...

Love,
The Supreme Queen al-Kimiyah
xoxox

Anonymous said...

Eliakim--What?! So now you're saying that Barack is going down and will burn with his (Air)Plane?! I think you misunderstand what you're being given,--planes can be seen as 'Birds,' and yes, there presently ARE special 'Birds' flying the skies... Such nonsense! I mean, do you actually WISH bad things upon People?! I hope not!!! Barack is going to be JUST FINE! And regarding his 'EX'S,' and what about this?! What?! YOU don't have any 'EX's?' Again, I think you're having a little bit too much fun here, in bashing Barack Obama--which isn't right to do, to anyone! So here's where I tell you--back off of him! He's mine! And I don't appreciate the way you're speaking about him! He's mine, so LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! This is from the SUPREME QUEEN!!!

Love,
Kimberly!

Eliakim said...

Oh there is a very big difference between myself and Obama.

People are dying today because of what Obama is doing today.

Concern yourself not Detty about Obama, concentrate on healing yourself.

Eliakim said...

Coming back to the AX mentioned in this post.

Yesterday, the LORD said "Now you have swung the AXE'.

Eliakim said...

http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/06/bel-and-dragon.html