Saturday 18 June 2011

Bitter Harvest

Last night Jeff Benner, (USA) put up a warning to the people of Michigan regarding what happened in the farming community of Michigan in the 1970's. Basically, the poison that got into the food chain as impacted upon at least 8 million people, and most are not aware of it.

We forwarded Jeff's bulletin to the people on youtube. I then watched the film of the young couple that were at the root of helping to bring this message to the eye of the people. The whole film can be watched on youtube and it comes in 11 parts. The number of duality.

Then tonight I had a dinner with a dear friend. While I was at her house, I noticed a book on the side in the kitchen. Its title was 'Bitter Harvest'. I asked her do you know what the book is about? She said no, I only bought it this morning.

Jane bought the book at the same time as I was watching the film.

Now when I was watching the film I remembered the message from Abba 'Eat no meat with hooves'. This message was given at various times and that included for the American people. The last warning was given in 2009 on an American owned forum.

I recommend that you watch all eleven parts. However, here is the first one. The film was made in 1981.




Doing our best to help you.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Message received.

Eliakim said...

What does the word 'bitter' relate to? Mary = Catholics.

Mary is the Greek form of the name Hebrew Miriam and it means 'Sea of Bitterness'.

http://www.hebrewbabynames.com/item.cfm?itemid=4984

Anonymous said...

Well, the video gives alot of clues. I had some unexpected visitors today, come to my door. Religious. Not of my faith.

Anonymous said...

I was once Catholic, yes. Mary also connects to Fatima in Portugal. Also sacred to the Muslims, at this location.

Eliakim said...

Mary had nothing to do with Fatima in Portugal.

http://www.amazon.com/HEAVENLY-LIGHTS-Apparitions-Fatima-Phenomenon/dp/1933665211/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308449789&sr=8-1


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRlDrV4Rvg4&feature=feedf