Tuesday 7 June 2011

Message for the VATICAN



Before the pope elected by men start telling other countries and nations what to do, best he gets his own house in order. That is if he can work out what house he comes from, that was Nazi Germany wasn't it? Isn't that where you came from pope?

No, Turkey is not welcomed to join the EU by the people of the EU.

No, the people of the EU, will not accept another 80 million Muslims into the EU.

No, you will not give Jerusalem to the PLO that give Israel no right to exist.

Vatican, best you keep your nose out of the Middle East, otherwise you are likely to get a very bloody nose that you will never ever forget.

Mark my words, VATICAN supporters, you stepped on the toes of the LORD's Lotus Feet, when that happens, the law of karma is a powerful measure of the law. The measure that you gave, will be the measure that you will receive. It is the law of cause and effect. 
Best you resign Vatican and let the scholars have full access to the archives. All those that support the Vatican , the camp that helped to keep the people in captivity, with their Churches that they were warned not to build. The tables have been turned over with the hour glass. The camp that funded Irish terrorism against the land of Joseph you are now redundant. 

"The depth of your forgiveness determines the depth of your love" from Sacred Words

Righteous love is here in zealous compassionate action for all peoples and the children of the world. 


The LORD returned twice to Egypt and Israel with his HESED. 
Those that sit in the light of this truth in Italy know. 
Its all written in the records of the lands. 

A testimony for Joseph, for the glory of the LORD and his HESED.




The Teacher of Righteousness.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA aka Lotus Feet 
 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Eliakim--Are you confused?? Do you realize that you pretty much posted the exact same Post for the 'Obama Camp,' AND the 'Vatican??!!' What's up with that?! And what's up with you calling yourself, the 'Teacher of Righteousness?!' Do YOU have the 'Gnosis' of God?! I don't think you do! I own many, many Books, but there is also a certain Book that is very, very near and dear to my Heart, in which it mentions about the 'Teacher of Righteousness,' but I don't see YOU having this Sacred Knowledge. I KNOW IT, but you are unaware it it's existence. What, did your 'Other ABBA' make you 'his girl,' now?! It seems this way, to me. Remember, I DID warn you about this 'Other ABBA,' that he was very, very bad news! He is now fallen and has lost much, much grace. Like I told you...he lost his Mission, because of me, and the way he treated me and tried to control me, and hide my True Identity away from me. He failed miserably at that, and I now know Who and What I am! His little deceptive plan didn't work. Supreme Parents made an example of him, and chastised him quite severely. Ask him for yourself!

So, I'm curious, is your 'Other ABBA' now aiming his dark arrows to the Vatican, or towards Australia, instead? Because The Mission in Australia claims that a Man there is supposed to be the Next Vatican Pope to sit on the Seat of Peter. Hmmmm...Sounds like you and 'False ABBA' are trying to stir up lot's and lot's of trouble!! NOT GOOD! Tell your 'AZBA' to go back to where he belongs, and stop pestering humanity with his nonsense! I wonder how he's gonna try to get out of THIS War that he's created?! Why don't you ask him why it is that in every existence that he's lived, he's always started Wars with Humanity... Warning Bells should be going off, right about now!

And again, you need to tell him to take me out of his Targets. I do not belong to him! I am not his! So therefore, there is NOTHING that binds us together. NOTHING! Tell him he needs to go find a DIFFERENT BELOVED, because it's not me! I am already spoken for!


Peace,
The Supreme Queen al-Kimiyah

Eliakim said...

Detty, in 2008 we warned the people that the law of attraction can be fatal.

The true Prophet of God as always stood against the Vatican and those that have known my work for decades know that to be true.

The Dead Sea Scrolls also predicted that the 'Last (High) Priest/ess would strike Ephraim. Ephraim is symbolic of Christianity.

Prophet Isaiah also forewarned what became Christianity that there covenant with death is annulled in this timeline.

The prophets also told you that when the herald come they were tell the Muslims to drink and be exposed. For shame will cover their glory and that includes Obama and his followers.

No Detty, please stop littering this blog. Otherwise you will leave me no choice but to remove the litter.

As the Son of God said to others last year 'Would you drop your litter in a temple of God? Why then do you drop it here?

No, the LORD does not start the wars, man starts wars and the LORD allows man to destroy themselves with their own hands.

However, this time there is a lot at stake so now there is divine intervention on the forces of goodness inter-galatically are with me.

So young one, when you take me on, you don't just take on the LORD and his Queen, you take on all of the legions of light that defend me, and that includes the spiritual law.

Cause and effect young one can be fatal, so best you don't stand in the way of the one that as been sorting the mess out for decades.

Now run along and heal thyself.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA