Thursday 16 June 2011

Isaiah 46 Commentary

What a TOTAL Lunar eclipse this as been. Now we are onto the Isaiah 46 commentary. This chapter is about the gods of Babylon, and Babylon is mentioned in the book of Revelation, so it is to do with the last days of the end times.

"Bel bows down, Nebo stoops low; their idols are borne by beasts of burden. The images that are carried about are burdensome, a burden for the weary. They stoop and bow down together; unable to rescue the burden, they themselves go off into captivity."



Does Bel and Nebo exist today? Yes, you will find them in all of the religions and amongst the spiritual in many nations and cultures. 


That is why the bible predicted that in the last days of the end times, the LORD will make fools of men, the books were sealed up until the end. I find myself constantly calling orthodox Christians out. 


In the Aramaic translation it is written: Bel as fallen down, Nebo is overthrown; their idols were loaded as burdens upon beasts, yea, upon weary beasts and cattle. They were overthrown, they have fallen down together, they could not rescue those who carried them, but they themselves are gone into captivity. 


Do religionists make their texts into idols? Yes. 


Does that include the Jewish and Muslim orthodox? Yes. 


Do the religionists stoop low? Yes. Do they bow down on their knees? Yes. 


Are these people beasts of burden? Yes. We made a whole post on the 'beasts of burden', so please see that post for more information. 


The text continues, “Listen to me, you descendants of Jacob, all the remnant of the people of 
Israel, you whom I have upheld since your birth, and have carried since you were born." 


The remnant of the people of Israel can be found all over the world and Israel means 'Struggle with god'. In my humble view, this text is talking to all of them, and the most influential text on the struggle 
with god is the Hindu Gita. However, Israel the nation is the land of Jacob in the biblical prophecies. 

"Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. “With whom will you compare me or count me equal? To whom will you liken me that we may be compared?"


"Some pour out gold from their bags and weigh out silver on the scales; they hire a goldsmith to make it into a god, and they bow down and worship it. They lift it to their shoulders and carry it; they set it up in its place, and there it stands."


Is that not what religionists do? Is that not what Churches, Synagogues, Temples and Mosques are full of? The Jewish orthodox would say that they have no idols. However, they treat the Torah as an idol, its a form of worship just like the Muslims and the Qu'ran and the Christians do with the bible. 


The orthodox are in attachment, and the bible told them that the old heaven and earth is passing away in this timeline. 


They even treat some of their ancient tombs as idols and worship at the tombs of Rabbi's. 


The same with the Muslims, what is the black stone in Mecca, if it isn't an idol? What is the 'Dome of 
the Rock' if it isn't an idol? A Muslim sister was shocked the other day, when I told her that I wasn't allowed to enter the mosque when I was sent to Jerusalem. No, they told me it is only for Muslims. 
I was turned away just like I was from the hotels in East Jerusalem. 


What about the wall that the Jewish orthodox bang their heads against? How many of them count out 
the gold and silver on scales to weigh it? How many are money changers? How many are bankers? 


My Father purchased a gold coin for my mother. After she passed over I had to take it up to London
to a coin expert. The coin had been made in Iran, it was 9ct under a cover of 22 carat. The age on the coin was not correct. The coin dealer knew the work of the Iranian that had been making them in the 60's, he recognized it straight away. Its only value was for scrap, because no legitimate dealer in 
integrity would touch it. 


Goodness gracious me, this is the 21st century, get up on your feet. Are you ready to leave captivity
and walk the highway of holiness in integrity?  Are you ready to teach your souls to fly out of captivity? 

"From that spot it cannot move. Even though someone cries out to it, it cannot answer;  it cannot save them from their troubles." What doesn't move? Walls built by men. 


“Remember this, keep it in mind,  take it to heart, you rebels. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning,  from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand,  and I will do all that I please.’ 

"From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do."


In a different translation, instead of 'fulfill my purpose' the text says 'My purpose will be established' and there is a clue to the name of the person that he summons.  ELIAKIM, there are different translation of my name; from 'My God will establish', in some translations it is translated 'Whom God will raise up'. Here I am in the fresco painted by Michelangelo.  






The direction of the east is the direction of the teacher, the text mentions a bird that can fly, the term prey is used in this context because it can take action quickly. However, in the Aramaic text it does not mention the word 'prey' at all. The text says: "My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure. Calling a a ruler swift as a bird from the east, the man that executes my counsel from a far land". 

"Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted, you who are now far from my righteousness. I am bringing my righteousness near,  it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel. In a different translation, it is written "I will grant salvation IN ZION". In other words it is inside the person that he summoned.  And My glory for Israel, his glory is for them." 

So we now have a prophecy criteria: 

1. East = Teacher 
2. Summoned = In Greek it is one of the meanings of the word Paraclete. 
3. Far-off land = They do not come from the land Israel. 
4. Divine purpose to help Israel and this is also written in the Dead Sea Scrolls. 
(Please bear in mind that the people who live in Israel include people from 15 different religions, 
it is a diverse community, from many nations)
5. Righteousness 
6. Salvation 
7. ZION, ELI ZIYYON 
8. ELIAKIM 


We now have the teacher of righteousness, that shares the meaning of his salvation, their divine purpose for being to bring splendor/glory to Israel. The paraclete was summoned from a far-off land. The descendent of Joseph that was promised to Moses. 


This is one of the reasons why. 





HESED

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 



1. http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Nebo.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As following on from my remarks in the previous Posting, don't forget that I 'know' where you get your 'Z' name from. I know ALL ABOUT 'Z!' So again, read the comments in the previous post.

THE EARTH AND UNIVERSE DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU--BUT OH, IF YOU ONLY KNEW THE TRUTH...

Keep on your path, and keep letting your Pride get to you, and see where that leaves you...

Again, you know what they say about Pride...

And YOU are no exception...

Anonymous said...

And furthermore, you don't have the 'Gnosis' of the Heavens, the 'KNOWLEDGE.' You don't 'know' God as I know Him. You don't 'know' how God came-to-be! You don't 'know' why the Earth is important to God. You 'know' nothing about the Supreme Power of Heaven! You cannot teach what you don't know. You may have the Bible, yes, but you don't have anything beyond that. I do!

I too, am a Teacher! The Teacher of Righteousness! What makes us different? Much!

I am a Supreme Authority, THE Supreme Authority! There is only ONE!

Anonymous said...

I too, am a Source of Salvation.

Remember that...

Eliakim said...

1. I have no pride that was swept away decades ago. All that I do and write is for the glory of God.

2. I sit on the world axis. Yes the world does revolve around the LORD God, and my feet sit upon his.

3. I was a spiritual teacher, long before I was thrown intensely into the bible for the divine purpose.

4. You are young and have a lot to learn. You will not find it in books, wisdom comes due to a life time of experience.

6. Anonymous have you healed yourself yet? No.

Now get to it because until you heal yourself you cannot go anywhere on the ascension home to God.

Eliakim said...

gnosis as nothing to do with knowledge.

To be the teacher of righteousness, you have to have fulfilled the Jewish prophecies. I am the only one that as fulfilled them because it was my divine purpose.

The LORD God is the source of salvation, and I have to share what I know, like I have been doing for decades.