Thursday 9 June 2011

F16 PLANE EXPLODES OVER WISCONSIN

16 is the number of the 'shattered citadel' = tower of destruction. This was a military F16 that exploded over Wisconsin with a chemical nuclear warhead on board. Apparently, it happened on the 7th of June. The 7th of June was the 'Day of the Entertainer'.

Not good, not good at all. How much more serious does it have to get?


ADAMS COUNTY. In the video it also mentions two planes and the pilots were training. However, people don't train pilots with nuclear weapons on board.












And Journalists arrested in the same state.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello--This is very disturbing, indeed. TWO planes that were in training exercises? Not ONE? Pilot ejected? Bombing, nuclear, IGNITED? Madisonville? And now, Journalists arrested...what happens to them? What a real mess!

God knows my Heart and what my Heart says. God knows what my wishes and desires are, and they stay solid, as such. I will accept nothing else but what has been Gifted to me. Inseparable! Beloved!

We WILL be Victorious!

I DO NOT accept ANYTHING from Arizona, NOTHING! The State of Arizona CANNOT FORCE ME into a Contract that I DO NOT give my permission for. I WILL NOT be held against my will! I DO NOT belong to the STATE OF ARIZONA! This violates every Law there is! I DO NOT accept, I WILL NOT be defeated!

And the LUPE Fiasco??!!

Peace,
The Supreme Queen of the HEART OF GOD

Anonymous said...

Uhhh...uprooted tree for no reason at all??!!

WTH???

Peace,
The Supreme Queen al-Kimiyah

Eliakim said...

I know, the planetary energies are not good at the moment and I am tired because of it. I am going to bath, eat and get some rest. Let us keep our light of hope burning and love beaming. I know that the LORD will sort it out. We just have to trust in him.

I knew that it would be a heavy month with three eclipses in it. Its certainly a time for the helmet of salvation and the armor of love.

Love beyond measure

Shalom

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA