Friday 17 June 2011

Moving to Tuscany?

The LORD asked me "Would you be happy to live in Tuscany?" I responded. I am happy to live wherever you send me LORD, but what about the place that you have chosen to build your new holy city, New Jerusalem? He did not respond.

Tuscany is the home of Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Galileo and many other great souls. The first time that I was sent there was while I was working in the creative industry. I had to go to collect some photography for an urgent ad campaign for Fiat Cars. The only reason an executive like myself was sent, was because nobody else was willing to do so. Others had been asked prior to myself. However, they were not willing to take the journey, and I viewed it different to them, I viewed it as a great adventure.

It was a 24 hour round trip,  flying into PISA and returning from MILAN after a train journey. However, I got up early and did some sight seeing in Florence where I was staying. It was then that I saw the figure of David for the first time. It was winter time and the women in Florence were beautifully dressed, I remember it was snowing and on my return, telling the people that the women from Florence, knock the women from Paris into a cocked hat.

My parents loved Paris and they spent their honeymoon there, but I had no feeling for the city or the French. Strange that, because I have a part French heritage and my mother's maiden name was French.

When I was sent on the first trip to Florence, I was going out with an Israeli boyfriend, and his name was Benjamin. He moved to the USA with one of his brothers who he had married in Tel Aviv. His brothers new family were in the diamond business in New York, and Benjamin went into fast food outlets after selling up the AMBALU fur business in the UK.  I was wearing a fur hat that he gave me while I was in Florence.


I had been to Italy many times on holiday with and without parents. Florence the regional capital of Tuscany, was chosen by the divine for us to carry out Harmonic Epiphany for the first Harmonic Concordance in 2003. The heat of the power of love that overwhelmed me from around the world was awesome.  There was so much excitement from the Angels around the world, such joy was theirs at that time. In hindsight this is when the journey with Israel and the divine mission with them began. An Israeli author and healer had felt compelled to meet with me for the ceremony to honor the great engagement with God. The ceremony was carried out in Italian, Hebrew and English,  the Israeli prayed for two days on the River Arno prior to my arrival, and there were phone messages awaiting me when I arrived at the hotel.



I have not heard from an Italian beloved that lives in Umbria the heart centre of Italy or his family for many years. My family that live in Japan also have a great connection with Italy and they spent the winter months and Christmas 2010 there with the children. Funny that Italy is the shape of a shoe, and that we have been blessed to spend so much time there in our life time on the planet.

However, I have just done a search on the country where the LORD plans to build New Jerusalem and what did I find? A place called Tuscany. I am ready to move LORD, to Tuscany, in the place of your choosing, in the country of your choosing. You know that all you have to do is bring the means to make it possible, and that I shall go and do as you ask of me, may your will be done.

I know in my heart that it is only when the financial help comes, that the LORD will help the USA, because in the ancient prophecies it is predicted that the USA (land of ESAU) can only be helped by the seed that comes from this hand. The right hand of God.

The 24 hour round trip is an important number. 24 year mission with God. The scripture indicated that I would be summoned when I was 48 years old and that the work would be completed when I am 72. Nostradamus also predicted that my work would be completed when I am 72. 24 is the number of CREATIVITY and KARMIC REWARD.

The flying horse, the symbol of Florence is also very important. In Judaism it is the ACHARIT, the LAST. In the spirituality of India, it is the Lord Kalki that puts an end to the Kali Yuga, in the book of Revelation it is the White Horse mentioned in Rev 19.

Teshuvah

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you do move to Tuscany, wishing you peace and blessings in abundance!

With all of my Love,
The Supreme Queen of the HEART OF GOD

Eliakim said...

Following on from what I said about the financial situation and the biblical prophecies.

Now there is more news for the USA on a financial level.

Greenspan: The 'almost certain' Greece default could cause US double-dip

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ftadviser.com%2FInvestmentAdviser%2FInvestments%2FNews%2Farticle%2F20110617%2F24b2d0ee-98b7-11e0-97d2-00144f2af8e8%2FGreenspan-The-almost-certain-Greece-default-could-cause-US-doubledip.jsp