Wednesday 15 June 2011

Syrian Ancient Ruins


Wow have you seen this ancient site in Syria, just look at the ruins. The desert city of Palmyra, whose ruins are now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, grew large in the Syrian desert in the 1st and 2nd centuries (A.D.).

Another female figurine, 5000BC. 

The Ancient city of Palmyra, was in an Oasis. 215km North East of Damascus. It was known as the 'Bride of the Desert' because travelers would stop there for refreshment when crossing the Syrian desert. 


"There had been a temple at Palmyra for 2000 years before the Romans ever saw it. Its form, a large stone-walled chamber with columns outside, is much closer to the sort of thing attributed to Solomon than to anything Roman. It is mentioned in the Bible as part of Solomon's Kingdom. In fact, it says he built it." 
Terry Jones and Alan EreiraTerry Jones' Barbarians, p. 183
"Flavius Josephus also attributes the founding of Tadmor to Solomon in his Antiquities of the Jews(Book VIII), along with the Greek name of Palmyra, although this must be a confusion with biblical 'Tamara'. Several citations in the tractates of the Talmud and of the Midrash also refer to the city in the Syrian desert (sometimes interchanging the letters "d" and "t" - "Tatmor" instead of "Tadmor")."

Temple of Bel. 
Some say that Bel was a name for the sun and there is a Greek text called 'Bel and the Dragon' and it exists in two versions. Bel can also be found in Celtic mythology, Belenus was the Celtic sun god, in the Roman period he was associated with Apollo. However, if you check the bible for Bel in Hebrew it comes up with 'lord' and it was a chief Babylonian deity. Strongs 01078. 

Author, Martin Palmer wrote about how when the news of Buddha spread they did not know what Buddha looked like, so they used figures of Apollo to depict him. Bel is also a unit of ratio used in acoustics, and as we know the Buddhists are famous for their Tibetan bells. Bel is also named in the biblical prophecies of Isaiah to do with Babylon in chapter 46. 



This is an inscription of Queen Zenobia of Syria. Her Roman name was (Julia Aurelia Zenobia Cleopatra) (240 – c. 274 AD). It is written that she signed documents 'Bat Zabbai'. She described Alexandria in Egypt as my ancestral city. Historian Callinicus dedicated a ten-book history of Alexandria to a "Cleopatra," who can only be Zenobia. Sources say that she was even more beautiful than Queen Cleopatra. 


I am laughing now because in 2009, I was told that whoever does not accept this reality of who I am, was ZENOPHOBIC, we posted it on the blog at the time. The legend goes that the Queen lived out the remainder of her life in Tivoli, Italy and became a prominent philosopher. That would have been pre-Plato, correction, post Plato. So that's why I like Italy so much. However, other sources say that she starved herself to death on the trip to Rome. 

I have a picture of me standing in the exact same position, standing on marble outside the hotel in Penang. My son took the photograph on our way to Australia in 1998, I was wearing beige sackcloth to the ground and a lovely straw hat. 

In Penang is the largest temple of Kuan Yin. However, I was not aware of it at the time we were there. We were only there a couple of days on a stop over. Not long enough to explore. 

There was also a saint called Zenobuis of Florence, a Christian Bishop lived in the 5th century. There is also a legend about him of reviving a dead child. His feast day was the 25th of May. It is written that he was most likely a descendent of the Queen. 

Well that was a fun trip, stepping into some history of Syria. 

I am being asked to tell you that when I was staying in Bethlehem of the Galilee in May 2006, I was given 'House of the PALMS'. I gave the message to the midwife who owned the log cabins with her husband, Avner. Mindi then told me that the architects were planning to plant palm trees all around the new property that was being built as a birthing centre where the babies would be birthed in water. 

When we returned to Israel in September 2007, we stayed overnight there again on our way back to the airport. Avner took me to see the new building that had been completed, and the palms had been planted. 

Of course, it was a great honor to bless the place where babies would be born, in very safe healing hands. Do you get the feeling that in Solomon's ancient city, babies were birthed in water? I do. 

Now palm trees are synonymous with an OASIS, and when I was a child our family used to swim at the OASIS swimming baths in the West End of London. 

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmyra




http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/656544/Zenobia

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello-you do realize that as Queen Zenobia, this does connect us as family-descendants, as you descend from Alexandria, and this is one of the most important Ancient Cities of Egypt. Egypt is my Land. So, this connects your mission to my mission, together, in this respect. Just FYI...

Eliakim said...

I am the Messiah of JOSEPH, I am the bridge between Egypt and Israel. The bridge over trouble water.

Queen Zenobia is clearly past life, not a descendent in this one. I have always had a strong connection with the library of Alexandria. I already knew that I had six past lives in Egypt. It looks like Queen Zenobia was one of them.

Anonymous said...

I clearly have a Mission here, in yours, as well. DO NOT discredit me nor put me aside, claiming that I have no Hand in what you have now. You ARE a descendant of mine, because of MY MISSION and MY WORK. The facts are clear and they stand unmoved.

I AM ALSO KNOWN AS A BRIDGE! So again, stop acting childish, and at least acknowledge credit where credit is due.

You NEVER seem to acknowledge anyone around you for the Work that they do. It's always focused on you--so you think. Let me tell you--THE EARTH AND UNIVERSE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU!

Let this be your lesson to think about today, and may you have some sense of humility about you.

You know what they say about Pride, don't you? Keep that in mind...

Anonymous said...

And don't shuck me to the side, regarding Egypt. One of my NAMES IS 'AL-KIMIYAH.' This is the Name of Egypt, and in it's Ancient Form. I AM EGYPT! EGYPT IS MY LAND! Remember that!!!

Eliakim said...

I am sorry Anonymous you are not written in the Lambs book of life. I do not know you.

You have your work and I have mine. However, you will not be ready to do the will of God until you have healed yourself and become whole.

Now can you heal it?

Childish
Discredit
Unmoved
Pride
Shuck

Can you find the root causes of the core issues within yourself?

Get to it or begone from here.