Friday 16 December 2011

Dr Pat Holliday Judged

This is the time of the judgement of the American evangelicals. The last one judged was James Dobson. [1]

Now its the turn of Pat Holliday because Americans are distributing her videos and guess where she is from? Good old Jacksonville in Florida, where the LORD sent me in 2008 when he sent his daughter ZION to babylon, USA to warn them about what was coming.

Pat claims on her website that what she shares is anointed teachings. How can that be if Matthew chapter 24 tells her that only one person is saved, and they are to give their testimony for the nations and then the end will come?

So I clicked on Pat's 'Christ the door | Demonic portals' and when you click on Pat's teachings it takes you directly to paypal to pay $3.50.

Pat claims that she received her Phd at Southeastern Theology Seminary 1993.

I took a look at that and its a private company.

If she walks with Christ why did she have to learn about theology in a place of academia?

Those that truly walk with him require no theology qualifications, because he
shares himself with those come from pure intention.
Those that have truly walked with him have been divinely trained,
and have been blessed by him.

My advice to everyone in the USA, stay away from the evangelicals.

In this video Pat Holliday is talking about the American churches.

1. Pat claims that the spirit is passed on by putting your hands on someone. No, the Holy Spirit is only passed on through a pure vessel that is a trained healer, the laying on of hands is only a small part of it.

2. I can hardly listen to what she is saying due to what Pat Holliday is telling the people. Basically, she is telling people that if a drug addict touched you with their hands, you would then become a drug addict like them. I can understand why so many American people feel like they do about Christians and Christianity, when there is people like Pat Holliday allowed to teach such things to the people. The reason that Princess Diana worked with AIDS patients was to show the world that those that come from pure intention can help others.

3. She talks about a 'bucketful of devils' good gracious me, this women is being allowed to teach in Africa and other places. There is no such thing as a devil in Judaism.

In Greek the word for 'devil' is diablos and it means 'slanderer' and accuser' of the holy. Like when the Jewish priests were accusing the Son of God. It can also be a term used for those that prosecute others without any evidence to do so. In other words they prosecute the innocent like when the police frame a person for a crime they did not commit. Like when Bush and Blair prosecuted Iraq for weapons of mass destruction when they did not exist.

The LORD God is the ultimate judge and justice is being done due to him sending the Queen of the South to judge this generation. The NT informed the people that when the Queen came and the sign of Jonah arrived in Israel, then the judgement would begin.

Zechariah 11 also talks about the cutting off of the 'worthless shepherds' in this timeline because they neither have the LORD's favor or union.

In addition, the Angel Satanel goes back to Babylonian origins. As such, Dr Pat Holliday is teaching babylonian information in the current day babylon USA, in the land of ESAU.




Pat Holliday and people like her should have their license to operate removed. Why? There are a lot of vulnerable souls in the world and they require healing not Pat Holliday. It is the responsibility of righteous souls to call these people out, and make sure their names are known to the general public. So Pat Holliday is another one for Elijah's list.

You have been judged Pat Holliday, I recommend that you retire and concentrate on your own healing.
As I was writing this post, it began to snow, that's right Pat snow. Did you know that snow is to do with the true prophet of the LORD God that was promised to Moses? The descendent of Joseph is here just as the LORD God promised I would be in these last days of the end times.

Teshuvah Pat Holliday, Teshuvah

Be thankful that the LORD God is gracious, merciful and compassionate and judge no more, condemn no more. The scripture warned you all that if you judged you would be judged, if you condemned you would be condemned, and that you would be judged in this timeline based upon your words. The LORD also predicted through his prophets that he would make nonsense of those that think they are wise in this timeline.

'Who foils the signs of false prophets and makes fools of diviners, who overthrows the learning of the wise and turns it into nonsense' Isaiah 44:25 

So now let my people go.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/12/james-dobson-judged.html
2. http://patholliday.com/teachings.php
3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southeastern_Baptist_Theological_Seminary

19 comments:

dr pat holliday said...

Oh my, this just scares me.... are you kidding? why would anyone donate to a mess like you... Every demon must go back to where they've been sent in Jesus' name.... No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
Pat Hollday

Eliakim said...

Can you heal it Pat?

Scares
Kidding
Mess
Demon
Weapon

Get to it, seek within, knock and the door will open.

ELIAKIM Joseph-Sophia

deborahannek said...

I like Pat Holliday and she Is a good woman.

Anonymous said...

I like Pat Holliday also. I believe she is a Godly woman just trying to warn the church.

ELIAKIM said...

What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 1 Corinthians 5:12

Anonymous said...

I was judged by her. Thank God I don’t put my trust in man (women). I don’t know where she gets off calling people names “mess like you”. Really? Is that loving your neighbor like Jesus commanded us to do? No. She likes to judge people. I’ve listened to her long enough, bypassed a lot until the Holy Spirit told me to stop listening to her. She’s not a bad person. She’s just flakey. Norvel Hayes has used the word flakey for over 50 years. Who is Pat accountable to? She never says when asked. I really care since she and her side kick Sabrenia told me “You are going to Hell because you smoke cigerrets” I don’t want to smoke. It’s a bad habit and I’ve been seeking God to help me, which she doesn’t even know. She she’s Holy Ghost junior I guess. We don’t tell others something like that. The hurt and pain she caused me was very hard to experience. But I forgive them. It took me one day to forgive them. I was bombarded in the chat room with scripture after scripture with no conversation at all. They just threw scriptures at me, as if I Didn’t already know these scriptures lol it’s funny. I’m saved by grace through faith....I wonder what “sins” they commit and are they going to Hell too? It’s a flesh problem. I’m so sorry I’m not perfect! I’ll be perfected when I get to Heaven. I’m going to Heaven!! And no body is going to tell me oh you must do everything just so just perfect and don’t you dare mess up because if you do BAM YOU ARE GOING TO HELL! What kind of doctrine is that ? Do you live in my heart? Do you know my heart? No you do not. So I told you what I thought and you banned me from your radio show. Good. It was getting a bit weary hearing about the devil allllll the time. Yes, we need to know our enemy and I do agree with you on most points. But when you said that to me, well, put yourself in my shoes for a moment. You really hurt a sister in Christ and I hope you repent and learn from this outrageous, ridiculous situation . Keep your own porch clean and don’t worry about others, ok. I’ve been saved a very long time and I sit under excellent teaching. So you really should not bully Christians. It’s un-lady like. I just happened to see this website so I don’t know this guy nor want to. I was going to write you a letter but than I said Lord, other people need to know what she did to me. Even Dr. Norvel Hayes says “smoking cigarettes is a habit and not everything is spiritual”. Yes he said that can you believe it?!?!! Thank you for listening. No judgment from me who am I to judge? I stay out of that crap. Have a wonderful day! Lastly, Pat is a good teacher so listen to her, just don’t tell her your personal struggles as to Pat everything seems to be a demon. Jesus said, “If I be lifted up I will draw all men unto Me”. Lift up our wonderful Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for He is worthy oh so worthy of all our praise. I love Him. He is my Best Friend. God bless you Pat and the rest. You are dearly loved by me. Shalom.

Anonymous said...

Your post here is crazy like a bat. Jesus Christ is LORD. I hope you get born again before you die! Another flake. What are you talking about? The Devil is alive and doing destruction on planet Earth and you write this crazy nonsense? The last days were when Jesus walked the earth. He already returned circa AD 70 remember when Jerusalem was surrounded by armies? Judaism came to an end! The Temple was destroyed etc. Over 2,000 years and some are still waiting for Christ to return? “He who is coming will come AND WITHOUT DELAY” Hebrews states. Read Josephus he was a Jew like you. God gave your people 1,500 years and He destroyed them all. He warned THEM not US to flee! Who was Jesus talking to, US or THEM? He was talking to the first century people. I humbly ask you to look up Preterist, it’s one of the “End of the age (Not planet earth) doctrine of eschatology. Check it out and get free of the big fat lie of “Jesus is coming soon”. Now I hear a new date has been set by the “Date Nuts” April 23rd lol!! I’ll stop now. Just check it out and be nice. Jesus wants us to be nice to each other. Shalom.....

Unknown said...

I've listened to Dr. Pat Holliday many times. She loves Jesus with all her heart and has dedicated her life to Him by ministering to the hurting people just as Jesus commanded. She teaches about the crucifixion, resurrection and full ministry given in the New Testament. She does engage in spiritual warfare just as Jesus commands because the enemy has come to steal, kill and destroy. We all need the delivering power of Jesus to set us free.

Unknown said...

The devil is a liar and so are u I rebuke and bind the spirit using u to say things like that. The devil I alive.

Maier said...

Dr Pat was truly a woman of God. she loved people and wanted everyone delivered. Im so blessed by her ministry. Her prayers helped my really discern whats going on in the supernatural.
may more minister like Dr Pat. God bless America for such a woman for end times.
Maier

Unknown said...

I miss Pat Holliday. She was and still is used by God to help people.

Unknown said...

Amen. I listen to her and Sabrina everyday. I was able to call into her radio show before she passed away and recieve prayer. God has given her a fearless and loving spirit.

Unknown said...

Amen.

Unknown said...

What a twisted and evil inspired way you have. Do you feel better to have gotten your revenge by spewing judgment and bitterness? Shameless.

Unknown said...

You missed you obviously don't know what you're talkin about and the Lord rebuke you you are coming in and you are causing division you need to go and repent you don't know what you're talkin about Pat Holliday is an anointed woman of the Lord and if she went to theology school and she has the gift of Deliverance it's more than I can say for you so you need to not put your mouth on anybody and keep your opinion to yourself mr. Cuz you don't know the Lord Jesus Christ what he does he uses people in different ways and I'm a witness to that and yes if there's a drug addict and he's got drugs in his body his Spirit can the part into the other person that he's touching the Bible says lay no hands on anyone suddenly and let no one lay hands on you suddenly so you don't know what you're talkin about mister

Unknown said...

Pat Holliday is a blessed woman from the Lord she's an anointed woman and she goes into the spirit which a lot of churches are chicken to do I am the same thing as Pat Holliday when we go into the spirit because we know what the spirit realm is the churches don't teach that cuz they're afraid

Unknown said...

Pat holidays anointed woman of the Lord

Unknown said...

I bind and rebuke and cage every evil spirit that speaks against Deliverance ministers in the name of Jesus Christ

Unknown said...

Pat Holliday has now went with the Lord she is blessed in heaven praise the Lord