Thursday 29 December 2011

RAW CARROTS

Following on from 'Get it off your chest' post. Yesterday the LORD asked for us to eat raw carrots at this time. Try to eat at least one raw carrot every day. You can put slices of carrot in a home made dip and try to grow organic carrots if you can to eat.



There are also lots of different carrot salads that you can make. I like the one with shredded carrot, with peanuts for protein and raisins with olive oil. I also like coleslaw with white cabbage and salad cream. Make 2012 a raw year, after one raw carrot you will notice a difference in your energy within 24 hours, and how much clearer it is. Carrots are good for chest energy and the thymus that impacts on the immune system.

I also like carrot and coriander soup, a heart warming winter soup, and carrot cake is the best. The LORD is helping us to defend ourselves from the pollution on the planet. Reduce the amount of dry foods that you eat. As the LORD said 'Dry foods no good for you, eat live food'. A carrot is a food that is alive with energy, and Rabbits prefer organic ones if they have a choice. Rabbits don't touch the fields with pesticides and fertilizers when they have a choice to eat from an organic field. The animals know what is good to eat and what is healthy for them.

Carrots are also good for eyesight as well and night vision. Carrots are rich in beta-carotene, an antioxidant compound that fights free radicals. Carrots are what we call a protective healing food, one that is pro-active and is especially good for the elderly to help them to keep their teeth and eyes healthy. The more vitamin A you get from the carrots the more rhodopsin your body is able to produce. As such carrot is an essential in your daily intake and provides good fibre. Carrot is a great defender of the body and is a native plant of Europe, so especially good for Europeans due to the compatibility of the frequency. Best to eat carrots that are grown on the land where you live due to the frequencies of the land.

When my son was a small child he would only eat raw vegetables and he loved carrots and mushrooms. When I was a small child I liked raw tomatoes and lemons, as a baby I would raid the fridge of toms and cheese portions as well while my parents were sleeping. I would also suck wine vinegar out of pickled onions. Clearly, the soul knew that this would impact on the cancerous cells that I had brought with me in this lifetime to heal.

My son Jordan would also eat a whole large bowl of fruit every week, so I was not concerned when he would not eat cooked veg. I allowed him to eat the fresh healthy fruit and veg that he liked. His little body knew what was required for his good health. Most of the time I would find him with a carrot in his mouth, he inherited that from his dad who also ate raw veg.

The natural orange color of the carrot also reminds us of the healing power of the sun and the bodhisattva of compassion and mercy. This picture was taken in the Canaries during the delivery of a healing training course. A Hindu family that live there, they flew me into work with them, we had a wonderful time during the week that I was with them. Blessings in abundance.



No surprise then that carrot is also native to southwestern Asia. The name carrot comes from the word 'horn' and King David said his horn had been blessed by the LORD. [1]'You have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox'.



Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA


1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrots




No comments: