Tuesday 27 December 2011

Divine Intervention - Thank You


This beautiful song was bestowed upon me at 1.00am Christmas morning 2008 and we launched this our first blog with sharing how it came to be in my life. [1] 


After that I was blessed by two young Dutch men. 


One that made amazing videos for our youtube channel. 


The second that contributed financially to keep this blog and our sharing free for the public. One sponsor that enabled us to share with you on a daily basis by paying for our food and essentials. During 2010 and 2011. Two years is a long time, and now it is time for others to step up and help out; in more ways than one. 


However, I would like to give you this gift. Love beyond measure. Blessings in abundance. 





I love you, thank you blessed ones. 


You matter 


ELIAKIM 




1. http://www.academysounds.blogspot.com/2008/12/divine-intervention-on-christmas.html

No comments: