Friday 9 December 2011

EU Prince of Greece - SOPHIA WISDOM

I woke up during sleep state because I was being lifted up by the Prince of Greece. He lifted me up twice, and I touched his arm as he left. It was to release pain in the back. So was it symbolic? He left on the left, and when a person comes or leaves on the left of you, it is to do with a connection on a soul level. That persons soul has travelled to you.

The picture taken in Athens of where I had just walked, was then brought to my attention and vision. My sense is that the help that we gave is being returned. The Prince of Greece returned, he took part in Teshuvah and this is symbolic of his country and people. In helping the Prince of Greece to release his pain emotionally, he came to help the one that had helped him. One can also view it that England has helped Greece and now Greece is also helping England.

In my humble view, it is a sign of interdependence, of people and nations working together to help each other. Greece was blessed by the Messenger of the Covenant many times, that means that Greece is also blessed by the LORD himself. We hold them in our heart. The Prince of Greece was given the golden slippers because the sale shoe shop had put the wrong size in the bag.  He was asked to take them back to the shop, ask them to send the correct size. He never did. It wasn't a big deal, they were only ten euros.

Many years ago when I was first led into the presence of the Ancient of Days, he told me not to try to squeeze my feet into shoes that were too small, and to wait until they fit me perfectly. I followed his advice and accepted his counsel. The message was about relations and the work that I was ordained to do; due to who this vessel is.

SOPHIA - WISDOM
Child and Rabbit
2011 is the Chinese Year of the Rabbit 
What has happened in Greece as certainly had an impact on Europe and Europe is in the news today. Here Nigel Farage is on Greek radio explaining what is happening at the EU parliament and that Greece must fight for its nation. Nigel Farage is a blessed man, blessed by the LORD to speak the truth dauntlessly.



There was also a video about the UK and Hungary rejecting the EU treaty that enables a Franco-German fiscal power grab.

"The Euro's future has been dealt a severe blow at eleventh hour talks in Brussels, as the UK and Hungary refused to sign up to new EU treaties. Marathon overnight talks left the core Eurozone states making further agreements, while other European countries join in to work out budget rules and changes."



Come Greece come....Come Hungary come, Come England come.

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

No comments: