Wednesday 28 December 2011

Vanity of Vanities Church

I was in a lucid dream this morning and there was a really nice man there dressed in a suit, he was connected to Michael M Mauldin and he was asking people questions about me. He kept asking them to tell him the truth, and asked for the name of any friends of Michael. The man was reassuring me that he would sort it out, he was like a lawyer. He was asking about Michael's intent and he was then shown copies of emails that Michael had sent to me regarding his estate. The man wasn't happy that I had not been informed about the death of Michael immediately, nor was he happy that my name had not been given to him immediately.

After that I saw Assange and he was smiling and happy. Following that the LORD began to speak citing scripture, and he was talking about the long wind of it and shortening the wind. He then asked me to address what he called the 'Vanity' and he is not happy with them.

Today, I have not been feeling very well at all, and it felt like I was dying. When I checked the news there has been a mighty brawl between the priests from the different sides of the Church in Israel. The Armenians and Copts fighting each other with brooms dressed in black like witches. [1]As we know 2012 is also the year of the 'Black Water Dragon' and that also relates to the Nostradamus prophecy about black beard. Only a person that is in 'vanity' would die their beard black.

Goodness gracious me, no wonder the Church is in the state that it is in. Priests with brooms creating violence against each other inside the Church itself, is related to the vanity of the men that the LORD is speaking about. Then when I checked my mail box there was an article sent by a friend in the USA and the article is called,'Why I'm Planning to Sack Rome this Year'. [2] Kevin Annett is appearing on a US conference call on the 5th of January 2012. The first show of the year.

Isn't it true that the Son of God also spoke about the vanity of the rabbi's as well and told them to clean the inside of their plates and cups. To remove their garments of (religious) pride and trample them under their feet. A person once asked me why I wore glasses, and why I did not have laser treatment to rectify the eyes. I told them that I was not vain, as such glasses were fine. I only require them for long distances or driving anyway, so I do not have to wear them all of the time.

The first mention of the word vanity is in the book of Kings. "They rejected his statutes and his covenant which he made with their fathers, and his warnings with he warned them. And they followed vanity and became vain, and went after nations which surrounded them, concerning which the LORD had commanded them not to do like them." In Psalm 62:9, Men of low degree are only vanity and men of rank are a lie. In the balances they go up. They are together lighter than breath'.

'Remember what span my life is; For what vanity have you created all the sons of men!' Psalm 89:47

'He who sows iniquity will reap vanity and the rod of his fury will perish'. Proverbs 22:8 Clearly this is to do with the spiritual law. Ec 1:2 also refers to the 'Vanities of Vanities of the preacher'. Interesting that the vanity is related to striving after the wind, and the LORD said that the scripture was long winded.

People who love money is also to do with vanity. Ec 5:10 As I wrote that a book fell of the shelf in the left hand corner of the room and Michael had a huge library of books. He said there were over 4,000 and that some were very rare and valuable. Many he had inherited from professors when they died. Michael's hope was that whole library could be housed in one unit, and asked me to find a home for them. However, I was hoping to bring Michael and his vast library to New Jerusalem, to benefit the children of future generations. Michael's legacy to the children.

The word for vanity in Greek is 'mataio/thv' and it means a person who is 'devoid of truth and appropriateness.' In Hebrew it is 'shav' and it relates to falsehood. It comes from the root word 'show' and it means 'ravage', 'devastation, 'ruin' and 'waste'.

However, when it appears in Isaiah it is the Hebrew word 'hebel' and it means 'vapour', 'breath'. Isaiah 49: 4. So it is they have wasted their breath that went up like a vapour before the people. Did the Church tell the people about the one that would come to help the people? No, because they would all be out of a job if they told the truth and they know it.

Matthew 24 tells the people that only one person is saved and that person is to give their testimony to the nations, then the end will come. This is the time of shortening the last days of the end times, because nothing is required to be long-winded anymore.

Well guess what has turned up, there is a blog called 'Long-winded and proud' and it is by a lady called 'Adriana'. Michael also used to refer to the one that changed all of his records as Adri. [3]



ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA


1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16347418
2. www.itccs.org www.hiddennolonger.com www.hiddenfromhistory.org
3. http://www.longwindedandproud.com/


No comments: