Sunday 4 December 2011

Dream of Giving a Speech

A few days ago I had a dream and in the dream I had arrived at a large venue like a theatre, exhibition hall, conference centre. As I arrived there were masses of people all rushing around getting everything ready. Everybody was really busy, and they were in a great hurry to get everything finished. People were flying by me, in their rush to get things done.

As I arrived a man was there to greet me, he was wearing a suit and he recognized me immediately. He said 'We're nearly ready for your speech'. I smiled, I was not consciously aware that I was going to have give a speech, so I had not written or prepared one. I just smiled and thought, well we will just have to trust the LORD and let him speak through me.

Then I was on stage speaking to the audience. I thanked the people for everything that they had done and told them that it couldn't have happened without all of them. I then spoke to them about simplicity and asked them to stand up. After that I was speaking to them about the importance of their feet, legs and how they are for walking the spiritual path. That is all I remember of the dream.

In the interpretation of dreams, giving a speech can be an indication of an improved status in social positions, and/or in business is forecast in a dream of making a speech. The fact, that a man asked me to make the speech indicates that this improvement will come due to a man. I have given many speeches in the past but nothing like this, I felt truly humble and blessed to be invited to be the key speaker, and in the dream it did have the feeling that we the people have won.

I also heard from India a few days ago and Jupiter the planet of expansion has been retrograde, it turns into forward motion on the 26th of December, 2011. 26 is also the gematria value of the name of the LORD God. So Boxing Day will be a good day.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

No comments: