Sunday 11 December 2011

WISDOM'S CALL

In November we wrote about cutting short the destruction and the shortening of the last days of the end times. [1] I am now compelled to share Proverbs 8 with you. It is time. The proverb is called 'WISDOM'S CALL' and it goes without saying that it is related to Rev 13 that states 'This calls for Wisdom' and it relates to the person that is mentioned in many biblical texts in many different ways. The Virgin from the Zephaniah prophecy that stood against the Son of Lawlessness. The Leopard mentioned by Prophet Daniel and in Rev 13 was revealed to be Obama.

On the way to the airport on the journey to Athens, remember the Lute of Lovingkindness spoke softly, Minerva, and it means wisdom. After the Sophia Wisdom Gateway opening, wisdom's call went out. The first call to duty for the Christians was in the lead up to the end of 2010.


WISDOM'S CALL 


Does not wisdom call out? Does not understanding raise her voice? At the highest point along the way,
where the paths meet, she takes her stand; 
beside the gate leading into the city, at the entrance, she cries aloud: “To you, O people, I call out;  I raise my voice to all mankind. You who are simple, gain prudence;  you who are foolish, set your hearts on it.

Listen, for I have trustworthy things to say; I open my lips to speak what is right. My mouth speaks what is true,  for my lips detest wickedness. All the words of my mouth are just; none of them is crooked or perverse. To the discerning all of them are right;  they are upright to those who have found knowing. Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowing rather than choice gold, for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

“I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence; I possess knowing and discretion. To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech. Counsel and sound judgment are mine; I have insight, I have power. By me kings reign and rulers issue decrees that are just; by me princes govern, and nobles—all who rule on earth. I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. 


With me are riches and honor,  enduring wealth and prosperity. My fruit is better than fine gold; what I yield surpasses choice silver. I walk in the way of righteousness, along the paths of justice, bestowing a rich inheritance on those who love me and making their treasuries full. 


“The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old; I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be. When there were no watery depths, I was given birth, when there were no springs overflowing with water; before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, before he made the world or its fields or any of the dust of the earth. I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep, when he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep, when he gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command, and when he marked out the foundations of the earth. 


Then I was constantly at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence, rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in mankind.“Now then, my children, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways. Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not disregard it. Blessed are those who listen to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. For those who find me find life 
and receive favor from the LORD. But those who fail to find me harm themselves; all who hate me love death.”

That text translation from the NIV translation states that I hate a few things. I have to correct it, as the Dead Sea Scrolls predicted that wisdom would. The word hate is not part of my reality. A person that has healed, sanctified and purified themselves, as no hate in them. Everything that the heavenly Father did not plant was pulled up like weeds and removed from the being. How could I ask the people to heal themselves if I wasn't prepared to do it myself? I couldn't, I had to do it, so that I could impart to others how to do it easily.

When you truly understand this proverb and how it relates to your being and spiritual journey, then you will have a greater understanding of the bigger picture that relates to this reality. However, concern yourselves not with it. Just be happy, do your best, and always look up for these words are true, there is a greater power above.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/11/cutting-short-destruction.html

No comments: