Thursday 2 June 2011

POLICE FORCE GET BIG SACK

I wrote this late last night. 


My son just arrived home and it seems the police have gone after him this night, on the partial solar eclipse. (You might remember that they went after me on the eve of the January eclipse and they were in contravention of the UN declaration of human rights, article 19). No coincidence, that they chose the solar eclipses, and the book of Matthew does warn the people about the police and the medical profession, it tells them that when they are arresting my people, I would come. The Son of Man is here.

My (28 year old) son was on his way home from work, minding his own business. I can assure you that you don’t get to work, where he works in his new job, without a completely clean slate. He's only been home a week, and there they were on his heels. The book of Genesis predicted that they would go after my heels, and they have been doing it for too long. Leave the children alone. 



Jordan said, the police were confrontational, and couldn't even get his simple name once, so bullied him six times However, he was as cool as a cucumber and came home as calm as could be. He hasn't mentioned it to me since.

They did a stop and search, and that is against the United Nations privacy laws. The British police force were warned about it by the Home Office of the last government. However, the police force take no notice, the British government and justice system does not enforce the UN human rights laws.

Its time to bring the police force to accountability,  sack the police that t​ransgress the UN Privacy
and human rights laws. The innocent are being oppressed by the police force in every nation. 



Sack the heads of the police forces that cannot keep their force in check, sack department heads that cannot keep their departments in check. Sack every policeman that does a stop and search of the people without just cause. 


We require human rights lawyers; to defend the people and sue the government e.g. local councils that are paying for the police force with the people’s money. Bring pressure to bear on the police force for transgressing UN law, that was put in place to defend the privacy of the people. 


Enough is enough!

Haven’t we got enough to contend with environmentally?

Queen of England, sitting in Buckingham Palace, if you cannot keep your government and their police force in check, you are redundant and we will have none of it. Simple as that.

Prior to me finding out about this tonight, Abba said 
'Lotus turns up the HEAT, the planes are burning'. So it will be interesting to watch what transpires next. 


So where are the human rights lawyers?

How many times do they have to be called?

Get it sorted as soon as you can.

If you care fully about the children of the world, you will distribute this message to everyone. 



In my humble view, the people have a legitimate right not to pay any tax to any council for any police force that transgresses the UN Privacy laws. That means all of them. If necessary, its down tools, and all out on strike until every police officer is removed, as mentioned above.

The people will not put up with it anymore, the march for freedom began in March 2010.

And dancing in streets doesn't cut it Kokesh. You have to do the will of God.

If they think that they can stop the people now, they better think again.

There is a greater power above them and he stands with the people against them. 



You see, we don't even have to leave our homes to bring the NWO down.

We just do a sit in at home.

No protests, empty streets, empty shops, and the corporations can't exist.

No trucks, no oil, no work, end of.

Simple as that. 



They think they can stop the Messenger of God with two warnings. 


Well this one can communicate with the world in ways they can only dream of. They could lock me up in a cell and I can I still speak to the people if I choose too. They could kill me and that still wouldn't stop me either. Hence, why I am dauntless. They simply cannot compete with this reality that God as blessed. 


Best they be reminded of the words on the front of the Old Bailey. The Old Bailey that was gifted to bring justice for the poor, in the sound of bow bells.

They might swear loyalty to the Queen, but they do so to defend her people. 



Now if they are not defending the people then they are not being loyal to the Queen.

So best they get their act together, sharp.

Now they have the choice between two Queens.

The Queen that spends millions enabling Obama and the Pope to parade on our soil. Or the Queen that stands for the people, against Obama, the Pope, orthodox religion and its doctrines.

Good to remind the Queen of Buckingham Palace that the Tower of London still exists as a reminder for the Royals that don't honor the people and the will of God. 



While I was posting the above I was given the smell of a dog. So maybe we will have our temple dog after all. 


The police can use their sniffer dogs, to sniff out every police officer that stands against the people. To all those that think its funny, Abba said 'Those that laugh at this reality, will have the smiles wiped right off their faces'. 


"Love without integrity is like an ocean without fish, a house without windows, a library without books and a shell of love without a pearl of wisdom." from Sacred Words 


Maybe it is time to review all of the visions of the temple dog. However, in the meantime, here is the old sheepdog taking care of her puppies. 





May divine justice be done. 


Joseph calls for the BIG SACK in the name of our galant LORD. 


For his glory and his perfect Lotus Feet. 





ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Eliakim--Yes, interesting statement, indeed!: "Abba said 'Lotus turns up the HEAT, the planes are burning'. So it will be interesting to watch what transpires next..."

Yes, much happening! Police Force get the sack, hmmm...

And choosing between Two Queens?! People can choose, if they wish, but maybe they can get what they need from both? Both Queens are Good People, doing God's Will! I can only speak for myself, and My Work that I've been given.

And my Work is about GOD'S HEART, first-and-foremost. It's all about the LOVE! The Tribe of the People of the 'HEART OF GOD.' That's why one of my Titles is 'The Magdalena of the HEART OF GOD.' And it's also no coincidence, that the HEART OF GOD, has to do with the HOLY GRAIL. The Divine Wine of Love!

And let's make one distinction here: Regarding 'Obama and the (future) Pope.' THEY'RE MINE! They are Part of my Mission! I gladly and most happily claim them, and draw the Line to say that they belong to the HEART OF GOD.

And let me further state one more distinction here: BARACK OBAMA IS MINE! I know what the World thinks about him, and how he stands with many. But he's just a Man that needs some serious Love, to melt his Heart, and Transform him. He is now my 'pet' Project! Oh, I just cracked myself up, because of this Video that Eliakim Posted recently, in a Post,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtDnpuJi6RM hahahahaha!
Seriously, Barack is mine, and he already knows it. There is a Great Work that is to be done with him, and in time, it will come-to-pass. I am in-love with Barack Obama, and though we have been at serious odds over many issues for awhile now, I believe that God is melting both of our hearts towards each other, in order to accomplish a much Greater Work. When Barack opens his Heart to this Special Love, you will see many changes in him and around him. Things will greatly improve, watch and see for yourselves. Because that's what God's Wine does to a Heart...It melts It, and makes that Heart Sing!

I hope everyone can learn from this, and know that where there is LOVE, there is ALWAYS HOPE! Because ALL HEARTS can be touched by Love and be Transformed! There doesn't need to be sides taken. Because when there is Love, that's all that matters. LOVE...

Peace and Blessings...

With all of my Love,
Kimberly
SupremeQueenAliyah@yahoo.com
xoxoxoxo

Eliakim said...

Well I know what the LORD God as told me about Obama, and I also know what the prophecies predict about him.

In the prophecies Obama will disappear. The American people are not as forgiving as you and I, and he his family will not be safe because of what he has done.

As I said love does have boundaries and those that have boundaries in place, truly know that.

What I know about the Pope, I cannot share with you. Although the LORD gave me instructions years ago of what to when the time comes.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA