Tuesday 7 June 2011

What does the USA feed their children?

What does the USA feed their children?

As we have said many times, 
'What do they feed the children on in America?'.


This teacher is clearly being intimidated by her class and parents must take responsibility for the fruit from their tree.

When people respect and honor themselves they do the same for others. The RAB taught his children that a man that raises his arm to a woman is a WEAK man.

One can be strong and have respect for others at the same time as having respect for the self.

In my experience, those that do not respect others do not respect themselves. Why is that? 

It goes back to their own childhoods. 


So what as America been feeding its children? For it to become famous for its violence against others?

There was an Obama supporter on my blog boasting about how supreme the military of the USA is, and how Obama is the most powerful man in the world.

Is that something to proud of? Is that not putting Obama above the LORD?

Pride comes before a fall USA, and we warned you in 2008 that the USA was being set up for the fall. 

However, you refused to listen and accept that the LORD had sent his right arm to help you. 


We said, 'Let us get this show on the road', instead of it being a testimony for Joseph and raising the Americans up out of their transgressions of the spiritual law. 


The Americans went their own way, a tea party that was smashed because the plate was 'Made in China' instead of coming from the Kingdom of God. 


Instead of you working with me in understanding, most of the Americans triggered all over the place, when this light of the LORD arrived, most worked against me, and the law of attraction is fatal, its all part of cause and effect. We warned you all advance, we gave you plenty of warning of what you 
were doing and what it was co-creating for the USA. 




In the bible it says that the beast as 42 months and in my calculations of Soferim, 

Obama as 12 months left. The bible states that in the future, the people will wonder
where the chief officer as gone, he is described as the one who took the money
from the American people. The timeline for that was after the towers were 
destroyed. 

No coincidence then that there is a report of a 4.2. earthquake in the USA today. 

Also more Nuclear activity in Missouri and flooding as well.

42 in numerology is 'imagination' and 'discrimination'.

When Americans and the Obama supporters were shouting 'Racist' at me, I told them that I only have ACE cards in my right hand.


When they were accusing me of 'Hatred', I told you to seek within and heal the self, because perceptions are an illusion that have no basis in reality. The light triggers the darkness and the darkness triggers the light, until there is no more darkness left. I asked them when did the light of truth become hatred? The sword of truth is to prick the conscience of those that are sleeping.

Where were you USA when your government and scientists were introducing GM crops? 



Where were you when the USA were introducing laws that contravened the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights article 19, and the Privacy Laws? Where were the US Reiki healers when their government was introducing laws, to stop the healers giving healing to the people without 
a bodywork qualification? USA you sat back on your laurels, we warned the people what would happen if the people sat back on their laurels. So people of Europe and the Middle East do not follow the Americans, do not sit back on your laurels, take action and raise your people up.

As Christ said 
'THOSE THAT REMAIN SILENT ARE COMPLIANT TO THE SUFFERING IN THE WORLD'. 

And the Anonymous Group are not remaining silent.

As we told you this is the final showdown.


When humanity in the earthly realms entered the 'MEAN TIME' due to being mean to 

the Messenger of the Covenant. Those in the heavenly realms entered the timeline of 
taking no more nonsense from anyone.

The LORD is with the people that have listened and taken his words on board. 

Those that integrate, live in the light of integrity, and do his will as instructed. 


For without the LORD, his divine intervention and Sons of Light this planet would be 
doomed to complete destruction.

So heed the words of the LORD and his Messenger of the Covenant, 

do your best for the children and the rest of humanity. 
Think globally and act locally. 
Pass on the words of the LORD, that we deliver to you, to pass onto the people.

Ultimately, that is all we can all do, our best.

The arrows are being fired, they hit the target because they are perfectly aligned 

with the spiritual law of divine justice. 


The testimony is for JOSEPH, for the glory of the LORD and his HESED for ISRAEL and for EGYPT. The LORD returned twice with his HESED to them both. 


We are written in the records in Egypt and also Israel. 


They know when we arrived and when we took off from their lands. 


Our passports were stamped. 


Blessings in abundance 


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Eliakim--since I've been on your Blog, you have NEVER had one, nice thing to say about the USA--why is that??!! Why are you always so quick to lash out at the USA with all of your hatred?! You need to look yourself in the mirror and figure out what you are seeing--because YOU ARE NOT WHAT YOU ARE TELLING EVERYONE THAT YOU ARE! Since the very first day I came onto this Blog, some time ago, you treated me terribly, and the treatment continues.

Yes, I was here on this Blog a few days ago, and I DID speak about Obama! It's a well-known fact: He IS the President of the United States of America; the USA IS the World's Superpower; and Barack IS the most-powerful Man in Politics on the earth today, by virtue of his Position and the Land in which he Governs!

Barack Obama is EXTREMELY SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT to my Mission, here upon the Earth! I'm certain that he already knows this fact already! And you already know, Eliakim, that there exists the Supreme Power within me, God, who is ALL-POWERFUL and can NEVER BE DEFEATED NOR OVERCOME BY ANY DARKNESS! Barack needs Love, the Love that can only come from the Supreme Source Itself! And he has this Love, because Love is the Great Transformer of Hearts! All Hearts can become Good and of Light. ALL! That is what the Divine Alchemist of the Heart does--She Loves, and in the Loving, She Transforms, and makes Anew!

Eliakim--I really hope that your other readers to this Blog see the kind of person that you are, that you've become. You are not nice at all! What has happened to you?!

Oh--has that 'New ABBA' showed back up again--is that it??!! Are you confused of WHO your ABBA is?! Like I told you--stay away from this 'Other ABBA,' because he is Bad News!

Yes, I watched your videos, and two of them that showed violence. That wasn't too nice, was it?! What? Are you and your 'ABBA' now trying to threaten me??!!

And what's with that Video about a punk teenager threatening the teacher?! I only speak the Truth, Eliakim! And if you and your 'Other ABBA' can't handle the Truth, then you know what you can do!

I am appalled at how degraded you have become, Eliakim, in your manner and style. You are a Mystic, and you are not honoring the 'True ABBA' by your actions and words toward me.

I AM WHO I SAY I AM! I am the Supreme Queen! And there is ONLY ONE--ME!!! But you don't see me going around, pushing it into other people's faces, do you?! I don't brag, nor show any pride whatsoever, in Who and What I am. I only state my Title when needed, that's all!

And if you think you're gonna start a fight with me, Eliakim, or initiate a fight with me, I'm not fighting you. I am a Woman of Peace, and I will not stoop so low to your level, to throw up my arms and fight. If I did fight, you and your 'Other ABBA' wouldn't even stand a chance! I can hold my own ground--trust me on that one! I have NOTHING TO FEAR!

So, why don't you become nicer Eliakim, and be happier about life! Because right now, you're acting like a real B*$!&!!!

Grow up! Be mature! Act your age!

I don't know of any man or God otherwise who would desire to take me down in a fight, when I've done nothing wrong! I too, have a Mission, just like you, and I am trying to go forward with it, the very best that I can and know how to. So why don't you, Eliakim, find someone else to focus upon and vent your hatreds and darkness to?! Because you can't hurt me! I am loved and I am protected by God!

Have a lovely, lovely day!!!

With all of my love,

The SUPREME QUEEN al-Kimiyah

Anonymous said...

Sure, this is the FINAL SHOWDOWN, so....

BRING IT ON!!!

I am the Light, and the Light already has the Victory!!!

Otherwise, you know what you can do--be creative in your thinking on this one...

:)

Love,

The Supreme Queen al-Kimiyah

Eliakim said...

Look here is Detty the Obama supporter once. The people of the world was informed 2,000 years ago that when the Queen of the Prophets arrived, the people would be judged by their words.

Now detty let is take a look at what you have accused me of.

NEVER had one nice thing.
Quick to lash out
Hatred
Need
Not what you are telling everyone that you are.
Treated me terribly.
Treatment continues.
Not nice at all
Confused
Bad news
Appalled and degraded
Brag, Pride
Stoop so low as your level
Fear
Grow up
Act your age
Be Mature
Darkness

Now Detty, seek within and see if you can find the root causes of the core issues. Looking at what you written the words are to do with the inner child. I recommend 'inner child' healing for you. So get to it.

As I have told you 'the light triggers the darkness and the darkness triggers the light until there is no more darkness left.'

You do know who the accuser of the LORD's true Messenger and Spirit of Truth is don't you detty?

Best you sort it out within yourself because only the healed and whole have anything to offer others in the light of integrity that sits in harmonic concordance with the spiritual law.

This is the time of no nonsense, and we will take no accusations or nonsense from you.

You really have no idea who you are dealing with.

So be a good girl and heal thyself. Then there will be no more accusations from you about the LORD's HESED.

Blessings in abundance LORD, Abba and the true Queen of the prophets reign.

She is

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

Eliakim said...

And before Obama starts telling other countries and nations what to do, best he gets his own house in order. That is if he can work out what house he comes from. LOL Some say he is the son of Malcolm X and we all know what happened to him.

His own people turned against him and had him murdered. The same group that backed Obama to the hilt and called him the Messiah.

No Obama, Turkey is not welcomed to join the EU by the people of the EU.

No Obama the people of the EU, will not accept another 80 million Muslims into the EU.

No Obama you will not give Jerusalem to the PLO that give Israel no right to exist.

Obama best you keep your nose out of the Middle East, otherwise you are likely to get a very bloody nose that you will never ever forget.

Mark my words, Obama supporters, you stepped on the toes of the LORD's Lotus Feet, when that happens, the law of karma is a powerful measure of the law. The measure that you gave, will be the measure that you will receive. It is the law of cause and effect.

"The depth of your forgiveness determines the depth of your love" from Sacred Words

Righteous love is here in zealous compassionate action for all peoples and the children of the world.

The Teacher of Righteousness.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA