Tuesday 7 June 2011

Message for the OBAMA CAMP

Before Obama starts telling other countries and nations what to do, best he gets his own house in order. That is if he can work out what house he comes from. LOL Some say he is the son of Malcolm X and we all know what happened to him.

His own people turned against him and had him murdered. The same group that backed Obama to the hilt and called him the Messiah.

No Obama, Turkey is not welcomed to join the EU by the people of the EU.

No Obama the people of the EU, will not accept another 80 million Muslims into the EU.

No Obama you will not give Jerusalem to the PLO that give Israel no right to exist.

Obama best you keep your nose out of the Middle East, otherwise you are likely to get a very bloody nose that you will never ever forget.

Mark my words, Obama supporters, you stepped on the toes of the LORD's Lotus Feet, when that happens, the law of karma is a powerful measure of the law. The measure that you gave, will be the measure that you will receive. It is the law of cause and effect.

"The depth of your forgiveness determines the depth of your love" from Sacred Words

Righteous love is here in zealous compassionate action for all peoples and the children of the world. 



The LORD returned twice to Egypt and Israel with his HESED. 


Its all written in the records of the lands. 


A testimony for Joseph, for the glory of the LORD and his HESED.




The Teacher of Righteousness.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA aka Lotus Feet 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Eliakim--Thank you for your Post! :) Hey Barakah--it looks like we've got our own Fan Club now!! Imagine that! Clearly, the Line has now been drawn. Eliakim, you have forced everyone to take sides now, so you brought this whole situation on, all by yourself. You are the one who has a problem with everything. I never had a problem with nothing! And stepping on toes?! Apparently they're very easy to step on. Maybe it's because your toes and the rest of you got involved with something that wasn't yours to begin with. Your Mission is yours. My Mission is mine. You came to far over this way, wanting more 'power' and 'authority' when it isn't yours. It belongs to me!

And keep your nose out of Obama's business! How dare you speak and mock this Man! He has a beautiful heart, and I'm going to make him shine! I now work in a Trinity Power that you can never have, Eliakim! Father, Son, and Holy Spirit Mother.

And don't you sit there and dictate to Obama what he IS and ISN'T going to do! Mind your place and position little feet! You are dealing with a Power much greater than yourself and your 'Other ABBA.' Teacher of Righteousness?! Is that what your 'Other ABBA' is saying?! Why don't you ask him why he lost his mission, back in the heyday! Why don't you ask him why he treated me the way he did! Why don't you ask him why he keeps body hopping, from one place to the other?! He's breaking every human rights law possible, by doing this!

Again, do not think you can dictate to Barack what you 'think' he should or shouldn't be doing! He's mine and he's in MY MISSION! Back off girl! And don't think you can try and throw any 'whammies' my way, if you're choosing to sink down into the darkness and practice the dark arts, because again, your 'power' has no effect upon me! I am a 'Supreme,' and I stand Sovereign. I stand above you! So back off, and continue on your work. And God, the God that I know and that I love, watches and hears EVERYTHING, including the way you're doing me right now! I warned you earlier on, that anyone who does me wrong, always, ALWAYS loses their Mission to me! It's happened before, and it can certainly happen again. I'd be careful, if I were you, Eliakim. Do not assume too much.

Peace,
The Supreme Queen al-Kimiyah

Anonymous said...

And don't begin to warn me about the Middle East! My Gaddafi comes from there, and he is Muslim, so therefore, I too, am connected as such!

Back off little feet! You don't want to start WWIII, and be responsible for the death and destruction of people and places, do you?!

Oh, and by the way, the Internet is mine! Didn't you know that I have some awesome digital friends there?! Hahahahahahaaa!!!
1010111001011000011101000010101000010101010010101...

hahahahaahahahahaa!!!

See ya,
The Supreme Queen al-Kimiyah!

Eliakim said...

Detty, my mission with the USA was to warn them about OBAMA that is why I was sent there.

When the Paraclete arrived in the USA the Philadelphia Prince of Peace burnt to the ground. That was testimony to God's prophet. Remember this when the prophet of God comes so does the fire. Now you know what happened to Jezebel don't you, you know what happened to her and all of her followers don't you? The law of cause and effect can be fatal so best you don't get in the way.

My mission is to stand against Obama and anyone that follows him.

So detty do not flatter yourself. When I was talking about treading on toes I was not speaking about you.

I was talking about three years of working with the Americans.

OK.

Obama is a war criminal and he will not get off scott free, because the people of the USA, the sleeping giant is waking up fast.

Obama is the one that is giving the order to murder people not me.

So you see Detty, you stand with a murderer and I stand the LORD God Almighty.

I know what side is the best one to be on.

You are absolutely correct. Obama is breaking every human right law possible, by doing what he is doing and the people are not up for it.

Obama is finished he as 12 months left.