Sunday 28 December 2008

It's never too late to heal.....

Tonight I was shown a vision of an elderly lady and she said "its too late" she then turned into Jesus and he replied in a firm manner. "It is never too late".

With war brewing in the middle east again, let us intent that they will change the course they on and come to their senses.

Change is as natural as the seasons of nature.

The Lord God Almighty likes me to call him Abba. Abba said "No more war in my name, healing is the get out of jail card, healing is the path to salvation and love is the way".

"Healing is under your wings" from the CD "Crushed Roses" by Anne Margrethe Lund






Before we left for the mission to Israel in May 2006, Abba said "I make no condemnation, I take no sides, I AM neutral. the message was duly delivered to Israeli Jews, Armenians, Israeli Arab Christians, and a Palestinian.

Let us intent that there will be a fast and a peaceful resolution to this conflict in the middle east.

Love with honour

No comments: