Wednesday 31 December 2008

Amazing Grace 2009

May 2009 be a 'Year of Amazing Grace" for the people of the world.

Lyrics of 'Amazing Grace"

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now I'm found.
Was blind, but now I see.

'twas grace that taught my heart to feel
And grace my fears relieved.
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.

When we've been dead ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun,
We've no less days to sing god's praise
Then when we first begun.
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now I'm found.
Was blind, but now I see.




Witney Singing Amazing Grace to the children of the world.




Open minds are open hearts and open hearts are open minds. May the Grace of God be bestowed upon all that seek to know and hear God. Blessed are the pure of heart for they do see God.

Wisdom Is Supreme

"Listen, my sons, to a father's instruction; pay attention and gain understanding. I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching. When I was a boy in my father's house, still tender, and an only child of my mother, he taught me and said, "Lay hold of my words with all your heart; keep my commands and you will live. Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or swerve from them. Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you." Proverbs 4

Let 2009 be moved by the Grace and wisdom of God. The power of God is with us, let him lead the way, together we can make a difference, hand in hand, side by side in the front line.

It is divine intervention.

God bless everyone.

No comments: