Tuesday 24 March 2009

NO DRUGS FOR SOUL LOSS

This is a follow up to a recent post about the Mother's Act in the USA.

Our response to Ablechild http://www.ablechild.org/about post natal depression and the MOTHER’S ACT can be found below. You may well ask yourself why this bill was passed to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.

H.R.20 Title: To provide for research on, and services for individuals with, postpartum depression and psychosis. Sponsor: Rep Rush, Bobby L. [IL-1] (introduced 1/6/2009) Cosponsors (15) Related Bills: S.324 Latest Major Action: 1/6/2009 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.

They have also started screening every child in school in the USA and putting them on drugs as well. American’s must ACT quickly and empower their people to take their power back from health and education.

NBC: Sound the Alarm, Stop the MOTHERS Act (antidepressants)



MOTHERS"S ACT! NO DRUGS FOR SOUL LOSS
by Eliakim

I was sent your information regarding the Mother's Act. I have posted it on an international forum and sent the information out through our networks and to friends in the USA. I was blessed to be invited to do an on-line radio show on Saturday the 21st of March, the interview was to discuss what is going on in Europe and to give a world view. I also had the opportunity to alert people to the Mother's Act whilst speaking.

I have come here today to express to you that post natal depression is about soul loss and that when the baby leaves the womb some of the mother's soul consciousness leaves with the baby. The therapy that healers have used for 1,000's of years is soul retrieval. I am a healer and have trained people in different pioneering healing modalities. On my website you will be able to read more information about soul retrieval that I call 'Soul Return".

Spiritual Psychology includes a method to return lost parts of the sub-conscious that has dissociated from the soul due to emotional trauma and physical loss. The soul is fragile and very sensitive to traumatic life conditions especially those experienced in childhood. The soul can and does fragment by ‘dissociating’ itself from the conscious self. This method assists the soul to return home to wholeness, peace and love.

The renowned psychologist Carl Jung said “I simply believe that some part of the human self or soul is not subject to the laws of space and time. Suffering a loss of soul, a condition that sadly is everywhere present today.”. Clinical psychologists are now researching their theories about dissociation, they have named it Dissociate Identity Disorders (DID). Carl Jung believed that psychiatric theory took refuge behind alleged organic disorders of the brain to detract from the importance of soul consciousness. I agree with him why do the medical profession not turn to the experts of purifying consciousness? Shamans and healers have worked with dissociation for at least 40,000 years. Let us return the soul, bring home the consciousness and honour this ancient spiritual tradition of purifying the memories of emotional disharmony.

Q. How do I know if I have soul loss?

If you have ever used or said the words ‘I feel lost’, I feel empty’ I am a cold person’ I feel numb’, ‘I am hard’. ‘I don’t remember my childhood’. Serious people who deny nurturing, developing the self and refusing fun and lightness of Spirit. These are the indicators that the ‘inner child’ has fragmented or flipped out completely from the sub-conscious. The inner child is part of the triune that is within human consciousness. Every soul has feminine, masculine and child energy. Soul loss is not just the inner child, one can lose soul from any part of your sub-conscious. A police officer was suffering from panic attacks following an out-of-body experience during a serious car accident. Soul return was able to assist him to redeem the lost part of his soul. The panic attacks then ceased.

Q. What are the symptoms of soul loss?

Alcohol and drug abuse, all types of depression (including post-natal depression and Post Trauma) disempowerment, eating disorders, lack of motivation, inspiration and energy. Feeling stuck, M.E. mood swings, panic attacks, problems sleeping, self-harm, self-persecution, self-sabotage, suicidal tendencies, un-satisfying careers. Soul loss is often misdiagnosed by doctors due to their lack of appreciation and understanding of the impact that the soul has on the consciousness of the mind and body. In every case history of M.E. that we have analysed there has been serious soul loss.

Q. What causes soul loss?

98-99% of people who experience the symptoms of soul loss have histories of repetitive or overwhelming life-threatening trauma at a sensitive stage of a child’s development, or they may have experienced some emotional trauma as an adult. Soul loss can be created by trauma of any kind e.g. Abortion, abuse; mental, emotional, physical or sexual, bankruptcy, bereavement, car crashes, dental/medical treatment, giving birth, loss of relationships, loss of a child, home or business. Operations and redundancy. Soul loss can be severe; impacting on your ability to function normally or it can feel like a slight loss of energy. The degree of its impact depends on how much soul has been lost, fragmented or flipped out.

You can read more on my website.
http://www.spiritualpsychology.co.uk/soulreturn.html

One must remember that giving birth can be traumatic for both mother and baby. These drugs are mind altering and are a plaster on a wound that stays there while the wound festers.

Thank you for taking the time to consider the implications and thank you for all of your hard work defending women and children from drugs.

-ends-

If anyone is interested in training in the soul return modality please do not hesitate to contact us.

YOU AND ME AGAINST THE WOLRD



God said "No more tax on labour, no more drugging children, no more war in my name"

This is post 32 in March. 32 = STRONG. Yes Be Strong and defend your women and children from drugs.
32 is also the sum of Clean, Clear, Pure [Job 16.17], Heart, Beautiful, The Light'.
http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_32.asp

Post 121 in 2009. 121 = Kings Oak...Yes indeed. Mindy in Alonei Abba, Israel God requires your help!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

During the first week, I met the man who would become my husband, I purchased him a book regarding abusing God. My husband is a proclaimed 'saved', born again Christian, but very likely has some degree of soul loss, as he exhibits symptoms mentioned by Eliakim above along with childhood reasons for soul loss. The positive here is I am certain children purposely shed part of their soul as a measure of protecting their soul.
Now, 7-8 tears later, for the first time, I frequent a church in operation to save and deliver people and again i find flavors of 'God fixes'. I feel these churches attract people who are in need of being reborn from an earlier traumatic experience.
A false sense of being saved is at risk here and is an obstacle for these 'delivered' Christians.
Stemming from my inner knowing of Spirit and birthright, I believe everyone is saved because of grace, mercy and respect. Can we blind ourselves to our own safety? Yes in the generosity of Spirit, we are allowed to believe, think anything we want especially regarding ourselves with the trust that one's good heart will be what one sees to finally judge upon.
I find the universal teaching, loud and clear, these days is to stop taking instructions from outside yourself, stop giving your power away, stop believing you have no worth, no ability to do good. Can we outdo, out perform God? an absolute no. Are we supposed to outdo, out perform God? I seriously doubt we ever could. God always has the upper hand and it is always good, thank God!
Love,
Christina

Eliakim said...

Hello Christina, Jesus taught people how to save themselves and it is very important no to confuse the meaning of salvation with being born of the Spirit. Before one is born of the Spirit must enter the Kingdom of God and I have not met a pastor or priest yet that has entered the Kingdom.

As Jesus said "The Kingdom of God" is within YOU". However, how many pastors or members of the church hold the keys of david and are unable to unlock the gates within?

People burn off the dross from their soul due to suffering and through the self healing process. It is the U turn of redeeming the sacred within.

Every child is divine and 99% of children are dominated and controlled by parents and teachers. Hence, why we have wounded leaders and individuals do what they are doing to our planet and its people.

As God said 'Healing is the get out of jail card, healing is the path to salvation and love is the way".

Love

Anonymous said...

Dear Kim,though I still didnt find time(or smth else to read your recent posts attentively( though I feel they are of great necessity doth for me and the others but I am going to read and take them seriuosly as soon as possible...
Sorry but I can't understand the full meaning of the expression "get out of jail card",it/s a kind of idiom I feel but my dictionaries are of no help here...

Eliakim said...

Hello dear one,

JAIL = PRISON

Cards can come in many forms. Cards are used to open hotel rooms, cards to get out of car parks etc.

The card is what opens the door like a KEY.

In the West we also have a board game called 'Monopoly" and it in the game it has 'get out of jail cards".

When this term was given last year little did we know the monopoly game that would be played by the governments today.

So the meaning is profound on many different levels.

Love and Hugs Svetlana

Anonymous said...

I am trying to get in touch with Eliakim. I loved your comments, and I tried to find your website, for some reason I cannot find it. I'm interested in finding out more about soul return. Linda (contact me through the ablechild website)

Eliakim said...

Hello Linda you found me. I tried to go to able child this evening but it would not let me log in with my pass word for some reason. My public email address is kim_kim@hotmail.co.uk

Our old website address is

www.spiritualpsychology.co.uk please bear in mind that the website has not been updated since it was originated at the end of 2005. After the website was originated I was thrown into the middle eastern global crisis.

Please feel free to post here or contact me directly if you require any further information.