Friday 13 March 2009

The People and Power

God and his prophet support the people and its wish for freedom of expression and creativity as long as that expression and creativity does not co-create disease.

"Media and filmmaking, in particular, in the Arab world is a profession fraught with difficulties. Film- makers have to deal not only with the lack of film infrastructure and culture, but also with the overreaching arm of government censorship. Mohamed Maklouf's film investigates the new trend of underground and independent film-making in Egypt, featuring interviews with directors, producers and actors, and screen extracts from censored films from the last few years."



The sword of truth is mighty indeed. Remember the Apostles said to Jesus we have two swords and he said it is enough.

The first sword is the sword of truth and the second sword is the sword of mercy. The first is given by Archangel Michael and the second is given by Archangel Gabriel.

Jimi Hendrix said a wonderful thing and without doubt it was inspired by God.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

POWER OF LOVE



Truth is like wormwood to those that cannot accept it, like ambrosia to those that can and are ready to receive the power of love, truth and wisdom from God.

God's will is compelled by love to save everyone from harm.

Glory be to God

This is post 18 in March. 18 = FATHER IS

Post 107 this month. 107 = STRONG
http://www.billheidrick.com/works/hgm2/hg0100.htm#107

Yes, there is no doubt that our Father is very strong indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good news re that demonstration of support to your troups!

It did warm my heart intensely! I am so glad. The down trodden have spoken! Loud and clear! Jacqui Smith, watch out!

And thank you also for all the other wonderful posts.

Kim, may I suggest something, however.

To access the links given to us in your emails, I have to copy paste them, or import the letter in my word processing program, then press the Enter key after each link to turn it blue underlined, so that I just have -in Open Office, that is- to go Control + click to jump to the page mentionned.

I think it may be a good idea to put the link ready to click in you newsletter.

Long live Freedom! God bless our (once free) countries! The tables are turning, I can tell!
Hugs to you!
Michele (OZ)

Eliakim said...

Hello Michelle, thank you for your feedback. God bless Australia and you. When I go to old emails I am able to go straight to the links from the emails. Do you not mean the links on this blog? I haven't worked out how to hyperlink the links provided on the blogspot yet! I did try but it did not work out for me.

I will try again.

Love and hugs

Eliakim