Wednesday 27 January 2010

Three Star of Davids

Today, a man called "Owl Man" posted the information about dreams that he had in 1993. This is what he shared on an international forum.

"Suddenly lightning struck beside of me, and it thundered, and there appeared unto me an Angel Of The Lord dressed in a long shimmering white robe,and he said unto me...

"Don't you know? It's the Time Of The End"...

Then it thundered greatly,and I looked up at the sky,and the clouds were rolling and billowing amidst the lightnings and the thunderings...Then I looked and beheld an 
Eagle with glowing eyes...He flew by crying out.."Star of David! Star of David! Star of David!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my humble view this man was being given a timing link. The Eagle is symbolic of America and we know that Obama and Rahm's names mean thunder and lightening.

There is also the timing of the 'Star of David" three times and three times is important with spiritual messages.

The first Star of David was in November 2003 when the planets configured the Star of David. It was called the "Harmonic Concordance" and spiritual people celebrated all around the world. The biblical prophecy was fulfilled and the angels called the elect from one side of heaven to another.

Son of Man 





The second Star of David was in 2005 and it was when the crop circle appeared in Avebury, England.
http://www.fourcornersmagazine.com/ISSUES/OCT_NOV05/PDF/FC%2039-43.pdf

The third Star of David was in 2009 when it was captured on film during the solar eclipse.





Another part of the message from Owl Man.

"I have prayed and prayed for The Lord to give me the interpretation of them (and he partly has...He has shown me that the "Baby" is the "Birth Pangs" of The Last Days,the "Sea" is the "People" of the world,and "The Star Of David" is "Israel"...etc) but the rest of it I always get back (In my spirit) that "You are not ready to receive it",and "In time - or End Time - you will know"...


Our response: 
This is the appointed time Owl man. Now learn about the baby in biblical terms. 

http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2010/01/under-her-feet.html

Owl Man's Response
"You are not going to believe this...I am literally blown away right now...Guess what else that priest said to me while speaking in the Spirit..."I will work a work in your day that people will not believe though it be told to them,but it will make all the ears of those who hear it,tingle"...You quoted that very scripture in your article...And there's something else...Guess when my birthday is? 3/21/72 You also mentioned "321" in that article...Now I am REALLY starting to FREAK OUT! (But in a GOOD way)...lol

OwlMan

ps. That "Star Of David" eclipse was AMAZING!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Star of David x 3 also links in with 2010 that is a three year of creative solutions and initiative. 


Another interesting aspect is that there was also a Wisdom Owl Crop Circle in 2009.

WISE OWL CROP CIRCLE
http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2009/08/wsie-owl-crop-circle.html 

No comments: