Wednesday 14 October 2009

Menachem Ben Ami

This is a follow up post to the 'Hand of Mashiach". After we made the original post Abba showed me more signs in my right hand. I was on the computer and as I turned my hand over Abba said 'Look" and when I looked at my hand from the side view I saw what he was showing me. There was a huge AMI and in 2007 during the second mission to Israel Abba shouted out loudly and affectionately Ben Ami.

At that time I telephoned an Israeli named Anat to find out its meaning and she told me that it means 'Son of My People'. Information about this was shared in our report that we sent out about the mission on our return from Israel.







In addition to the i that goes right up to the mount of Jupiter you can see the leaf shape and a tent peg going through the middle of the shape of the leaf. We have combined two images in one on this photograph above. The leaf, tent peg and also the i that is the third of the three letters in the hand that spell AMI. The leaf is symbolic of healing the nations and the tent peg is mentioned by Prophet Isaiah in regard to Eliakim.

Prophet Isaiah spoke about Eliakim and the Key of David and Eliakim is also mentioned in the book of Revelation.

"In that day I will summon my servant, Eliakim son of Hilkiah. I will clothe him with your robe and fasten your sash around him and hand your authority over to him. He will be a father to those who live in Jerusalem and to the house of Judah. I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I will drive him like a peg into a firm place; he will be a seat of honor for the house of his father. All the glory of his family will hang on him: its offspring and offshoots—all its lesser vessels, from the bowls to all the jars. "In that day," declares the LORD Almighty, "the peg driven into the firm place will give way; it will be sheared off and will fall, and the load hanging on it will be cut down." The LORD has spoken."Isaiah 22

Is the load and the responsibility that I carry cut down when people know who I am? Is this because people will come to help the one sent from God like it states will happen in the Dead Sea Scrolls? When God summoned ELIAKIM the responsibiity for God's government was taken away from the Rabbi's their authority is now null and void. Rabbi's take off your hats and your garments of religious pride; now there will be nothing to separate you from the people. You ignored the letters from the one that God sent to help you, your people and the Children of the World.

You ignored the Messenger of the Covenant who delivered the covenant for God for the children of the world so that they may live in Spiritual Independence and have a sacred union with God. You ignored the command to exalt the children to equality and honour them as sacred.

You ignored the command of God's Son to stop crucifying the children with circumcision.

Now your time has indeed come.

"These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name." Revelation 3:6-8

When we flew into the USA in 2008, we arrived at the destination in Jacksonville late at night and we were staying at the 'Comfort Suite". In the morning it was televised that the Philadelphia Prince of Peace Church had burnt to the ground. A few weeks after our return from the USA the LORD said 'You are the Paraclete'.

In Hebrew it is menachem = comforter, consoler and it is one of the attributes of the Mashaich. [1] In Greek the word Parakletos means a number of different things and that includes 'Summoned', advocate, counsellor.

"I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor (Paraclete) to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth." John 14:16

"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."
John 14:26

We have prepared a 6,500 word paper on the Paraclete - Messenger of the Covenant with some of the facts and explanations for those that might like to publish it. There are also many other aspects covered on this blog. The criteria provided by the prophets is extensive and many prophecies have been fulfilled in recent years. I am the only one that knows how all the pieces of the jigsaw fit together because I have lived it.

At this point I feel truly humble and have little left to say.

May Glory be to God, he does exist and he kept his promise to the people.



http://www.inner.org/times/av/av_meaning.php



UPDATE 3.11.11.

Biblical scholar, John Allegro wrote of Joseph's Coat

"The early Greek translators who received a tradition that the rare Hebrew word passim meant "many coloured", More recent translations have favoured an alternative rendering. They have seen in passim word meaning "palms of the hands".

God works in mysterious ways.....

9 comments:

Eliakim said...

UPDATE...

Due to synchronicity I was led to this link today.

"Furthermore, there are the names of two individuals in the line of succession with the names, "Amaron," and "Ammaron." The first name is Hebrew for "people of the Ark," and the second is Aramaic for "people of the Ark." (The Aramaic has a dagesh, a little dot in the MEM, which doubles it in transliteration). Amm, Am = People (Aramaic, Hebrew) Aron = Ark (Aramaic, Hebrew)".
http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/Ark/

Eliakim said...

Another revelation from Isaiah and prophecy fulfilled.

"How beautiful on the mountains are the FEET of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!". Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices; together they shout for joy.

When the LORD returns to Zion, they will see it with their own eyes. Burst into songs of joy together, you ruins of Jerusalem, for the LORD has comforted his people, he has redeemed Jerusalem.

The LORD will lay bare his HOLY ARM in the sight of the nations, and all the nations, and all the ends of the earth will see the salvation of God". Isaiah 52 7-10

Elyaqiym Chilqiyahuw said...

who is Elyaqiym son of Chilqiyahuw?

elyaqiym said...

THE TIME IS FULFILLED AND THE KINGDOM OF YHAH TSABA IS AT HAND.

AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THAT DAY, THAT I WILL CALL MY SERVANT ELYAQIYM THE SON OF CHILQIYAHUW (= ELIAKIM THE SON OF HILKIAH)AND I WILL HIM CLOTH HIM WITH THY ROBE,..ISAIAH 22. & ZECH 11:7-17
These words are fulfilled in your hearing.
Son of man

Eliakim said...

Welcome, check out the fresco of ELIAKIM in the Vatican, you will see a painting of me at the bottom of our blog. The fresco was beautifully created by Michelangelo who was one of the people that knew the truth about me.

Blessings in abundance

Elyaqiym Son of Chilqiyahuw said...

Thus saith YHAH TSABA EL SHADDY: The Qodesh One of Yisrael!

Without wise leadership, a nation is in trouble:but with good counselors there is safty!

Hear, O Yisrael, and the nations- Look to the east, west, north, south or above and beneath-what do you see?
Look, your land is finished. No hope remains, for I will loose my anger on you for worshiping of idols!
I will turn my eyes away and show no pity; I will repay you in full, and you shall know I am YHAHOSHUAH TSABA!

Menachem Ben Ami, because you have rebel against The Spirit of Truth, concerning the house of David-if you do not repent within 30 days; you shall be extirpate!

Son of man

Eliakim said...

LOL, I am the Spirit of Truth, the Son of Man that was predicted to come. I am the Paraclete.

Israel is the land Jacob.

Elyaqiym Son of Chilqiyahuw said...

Thus saith YHAHOSHUAH TSABA EL SHADDY: The Qodesh Ono of Israel!

Jeremy or Menachem Ben-Ami, because you refused to give all glory to YHAHOSHUAH this is your punishment: Your family, allies and friends will not weep for you.
Hence, your copse shall be buried like a dead donkey.
Your arrogance-is likened to Jehoiakim and Coniah. Henceforth, the verdit is final!

Eliakim said...

Can you own it?

Punishment
Corpse
Buried
Dead
Donkey
Arrogance

Can you heal it? Seek within.

Shalom

Now read Isaiah 46

The teacher of righteousness is here.

In perfect divine timing for the glory of the LORD and his HESED.