Monday 5 October 2009

Two Plots for Joseph - New Jerusalem

Some time ago Abba told me that I must have two plots of land in the New holy city but he did not tell me for who and what the second plot is for. I shared this with a friend by email at that time.

Is the second plot for the LORD when he comes after New Jerusalem is built? It must be.

I was just reviewing the texts from the 'Babah" post on this blog and blow me down with a feather it mentions that Joseph must have two plots in the prophecies of Ezekiel.

"This is what the Sovereign LORD says: "These are the boundaries by which you are to divide the land for an inheritance among the twelve tribes of Israel, with two portions for Joseph."Ezekiel 47:13

Abba has shown me the design of the new city, its colors and the exact mountain where it is too be placed. I was given the name of his city exactly as it was predicted in the book of Revelation and the new holy city is not going to be in Israel. Abba also told me people will be able to see the city from miles away.

Zechariah Chapter two speaks of the man with the measuring line of the New Jerusalem a holy city without walls. And God said "I myself will be a wall of fire around it,' declares the LORD, 'and I will be its glory within.' "Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north," declares the LORD, "for I have scattered you to the four winds of heaven," declares the LORD."

Who is the man with the measuring line that will measure out the new city? We have been shown the angelic surveyors and designs for the houses. These angelic surveyors were mentioned by the Dead Sea Scholar Geza Vermes in his commentaries on the Dead Sea Scrolls. The angelic surveyors were not known at the time the Dead Sea scrolls were published.

Is our heavenly Father preparing to bring this man now? How will we pay for the land for the new holy city?

Is the man with the measuring line Michael Reynolds?



Is it Robert Parr who developed the "Angels Nests".



Will the land be given to the Messiah Ben Joseph to build the Holy City?

God knows......


May the will of God be done.

No comments: