Saturday 1 January 2011

4011 Message

Shalom,

I went to bed after 1.00am on the 1st of January 2011. When I got into bed there was a noise in my right ear and at first it sounded like a washing machine. However, as it continued for a long time it was clear that it was the sound of an army. The sound continued for at least 10 minutes.

I asked Abba what is it Abba? He did not respond.

4011

Then when I woke up this morning I saw the number 4011 in my third eye. Today, I have looked up what I can find on 4011 and there appears to be very little. However, Strongs number in Hebrew 4011 = Mibneh from Banah and it means 'Building Frame'. In Greek strongs 4011 is PERGE and it relates to Greece. The word can be found in the book of Acts 13:13 and it mentions Saul's (Paul's) return to Jerusalem. A few years ago, Abba said 'The Jews will lose because they did not listen to Saul'. In our New Year post, posted on the 31st of December we also mentioned Jerusalem, the Jerusalem above, she is our mother.

'The Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother'. Gal 4:26 

Please see the post for more information.

13 is also the gematria value of AHAVA. = LOVE. 


Also in chapter 13 it mentions John and how he stated that he was not the one they thought he was. In other words he was not the prophet Elijah that had been promised to the Jewish people. That is now also confirmed to the Christians, fire did not come down and burn 5 million trees on Mount Carmel for the one known as John the Baptist.

Prior to the burning of the trees before Christmas, I kept asking Abba to tell the people directly who I am. Most people are not aware that there are 5million Jewish people living in Israel, that is one tree for every Jewish person that lives there. A tree for every person that broke the covenant with God, due to them not honoring the one he sent to help them. More information about this can be found in Isaiah 42 and in the Malachi prophecies.

The number 40 is also mentioned in Acts chapter 13. 40 is also to do with Moses and the desert Hebrews. It is clear that whoever wrote chapter 13 was inferring that Saul was the one that had been promised to the Jewish people. However, Saul did not meet the full criteria or timeline, although Saul was definitely a messenger for the Jewish people because Abba as mentioned him.

Nostadamus also wrote about the number 40 in relation to the prophet that would come in the last days of the end times. He wrote that she would not be seen for 40 years and that after 40 years she could be seen everyday. As we know this year also ends in 11.

In numerology 40 is also the number of the Hermit and on the 29th of December 2010, Abba did tell me that I was 'Receding' and it means  becoming more distant, drawing back from. In other words Abba  is withdrawing me and his holy ones from the people at this time, due to their lack of appreciation of God's gift to humanity. Like Saul we are returning to Jerusalem.

Number 11 is also the number of the clenched fist that humanity face in 2011, so for the time being they are on their own, until they choose to change their ways and honor his promise to them. As his Son said in his Christmas message 'Let them cry on until they have had enough'. As we informed you in the past, this is the MEAN TIME because the people were mean to the anointed one sent by God.

THE DREAM 


After I was given the number 4011, I then went back to sleep and I had a dream. In the dream I was selling things to a lady from my home. The lady that purchased them was very pleased with what she had bought from me.

THE PEN 


Then when I woke up, there was a real pen in my bed, it was on my right at chest level so it was easy to see and  for me to pick up.   I have no idea how it got there. When and if a pen appears in your bed, it means that you must write about what you have experienced. The colour blue is also to do with healing and the ink in the pen is blue. The pen is also symbolic of a scribe and the prophecies predicted that the anointed one would be a writer as well as a healer.


Peace beyond measure and may the good will of God be done.

ELIAKIM

No comments: