Saturday 22 January 2011

FINE AND WARNING

FLOODING FURY 

On the 18th of January 2011, the headline of the local newspaper was 'FLOODING FURY' and the townspeople were furious without having any idea that it was God's response to the judgement of the elemental forces.


Also interesting that the same day (18th of January 2011) that I was in court there was also a police marksman e.g. a paid killer being tried for his misconduct. He was found slumped over his car in the middle of the road drunk. Why so? What should make this man so unhappy that he should drink to the extent of being legless and drive like it? The paper were unable to disclose who he worked for, why is that? You may well ask.

So here we had the Son of Man and a paid killer in the same court on the same day. Does it remind you of the trial of Christ?

This case is not over as far as I am concerned. It did not end with the elemental forces making their decision on which they had little choice of movement due the confines put upon them.  The charge did not take into account the nature of the arrrest and that is why the police did not wish for me to make a statement of events. However, as I have said it does not stop here. There is course of action that I can take to ensure people get to know and understand the mitigating circumstances, and how the police officer who carried out the arrest contravened international law. If he had not done so then I would not have been arrested and charged. However, it is another biblical prophecy fulfilled. See Matthew chapter 10.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission have the responsibility to ensure that police activity is fair and just.

Always remember I did not submit, I did not give them the breath of God for God is the only one that as the right to take the breath of life. As I have told people in the past I will not bend over, I will not bow down to those that are to be raised up out of their transgression of the spiritual  law.

The more the elemental forces transgress the spiritual law, the more God will respond. They have no idea who they are taking on when they take on ELIAKIM and the holy ones of God's creation.

As Abba said in 2010 'Those that have hurt you are going down. Now I will show you how much I love you'.



Onwards and upwards

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM

PS The post was more extensive. However, Abba cut it shorter for some reason. *Wink*

Sorry for lack of posts, still waiting for computer to come back from techi.







No comments: