Saturday 6 June 2009

The Full Moon of Healing the Grief - June 7

This is the full moon of grief. Grief for what was; what people have lost, people who have died, the situations, challenges and adversity that they now face. If you are feeling the planetary grief because you are sensitive to planetary energies. Work with it to heal and consume it with love. Grief can be a poison to the immune system so if you feel it deeply please take a flower essence remedy as well to help you to clear the energies of grief from consciousness.

Grief can come up for a number of reasons it can be due to delayed grief to do with a bereavement. It can be to do with loss of an animal, a relationship, a job, an opportunity. Allow yourselves to truly feel the feeling and allow it to enlighten your being with the next steps for you.



I went about mourning as though for my friend or brother. I bowed my head in grief as though weeping for my mother.Psalm 35:14

For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.Ecclesiastes 1:18

In that day," declares the LORD, "I will gather the lame; I will assemble the exiles and those I have brought to grief.Micah 4:6


I tell you the truth, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy.John 16:20

If anyone has caused grief, he has not so much grieved me as he has grieved all of you, to some extent—not to put it too severely. 2 Corinthians 2:5


Remember this that when you heal the self you are also helping humanity to heal its grief too.

May peace be with you.

No comments: