Thursday 4 June 2009

Let my love open the door.....

A couple of weeks ago a woman and child came to the door they were from the JW's. I stroked the head of the child and asked him to always remember that Jesus taught "The Kingdom of God is within YOU".

Two days ago two lovely young ones came to raise money for an animal rescue centre and one of them was interested in learning about healing for the animals.

WOOD GREEN ANIMAL SHELTERS.



Some young Mormons turned up at my door yesterday. Bless them they were young and innocent. I asked them why they were doing what they were doing? They responded "We are doing what Paul did." I replied Are you a follower of Paul or Jesus?” There is a big difference between the two.

Time for the world to choose who and what they follow; the divine or the earthly? The sacred or the men of the earthly world that have a philosophy based upon men’s traditions passed on by orthodox mindsets.

The sacred union with the divine is the cure for all ills. It is time for sublime audacity.

The DOOR = DALET = selflessness....

All of these people were genuine in their treasured beliefs but there was only one young adult that was open to listen and hear the truth. There was only one that had an open mind and heart. A closed mind is a closed heart and a closed heart is a closed mind. Were the people from the Church truly selfless? Or did they have an objective with a desired outcome? Jesus taught people to let go of their attachments so that they could enter the door of selflessness. He also knew like Buddha that desire was the cause of all pain and suffering.

Pete Townshend-Let My Love Open The Door


I often wonder what people sent from the Churches do and what they feel after they have left our door. Did any of the seeds of God's truth fall on fertile soil? How will it impact on their lives and will they search deeper? What report do they give to the Church and do they share what we shared with them? Or do they keep it close to their hearts?

As Jesus said 'The truth will set you free'.


I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.Isaiah 22:22

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.Revelation 3:7 Key of David

I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.Rev 3: 11-13

"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out." Rev. 3:12

No comments: