Tuesday 31 May 2011

TWO SUNS RISE IN TIME FOR SOLAR ECLIPSE

How wonderful then that two suns are rising, and were caught on camera in Hawaii just before this forthcoming partial solar eclipse on the 1st of June, 2011. We will update this post if anything else special happens on the 1st.



Love beyond measure and blessings in abundance,

UPDATE

No birds seen in sky, a figure can be seen on the right formed by the clouds
at around 2.22 and 22 is the year for the ice caps.

22 Master Number - Divine Feminine.

This video was taken on the South East coastline at BRIGHTON.
South East = Prophet Teacher, Joseph.

Decades ago I did shows at Brighton.

A very special lady as a publisher in Brighton and her name

is Dr Ursula Anderson (USA) she did amazing work

for children while she was a consultant to WHO.

Check out her website.

BRIGHT ON indeed.

Land of Joseph.









































On June 1st 2011, a partial solar eclipse will be visible from the high latitudes of Europe (including Northern Russia, Greenland, Iceland, Northern Alaska, the Yukon, and North / North Eastern Canada. The eclipse will start at 1925 UTC (1525 EDT) and finish at 2306 UTC (1906 EDT). This is how the eclipse will look in the Russian High Arctic. Because it is a partial eclipse, please do not look at the sun unless wearing a pair of Shade 14 rated lenses. 




Photograph courtesy of Lucy Pringle, Crop Circle Connector. 

Am going to sit with this today and will make a separate post when the eclipse is over.

However, I can see the eclipse in the crop circle and on the right the necklace of Joseph that also appeared in the 2010 crop circles. We also have the Vesica Pisces. Four main parts in this Four year. 

Feeling this crop circle is to do with this eclipse and the RIVER NILE DELTA,  Egypt, ASWAN dam gateway opening on the 4th of June, 2011. The Children of the NILE.

The Crop was reported on the 30th of May, 2011 and it was found on 'Hackpen Hill'. Pen can be viewed in different ways, and hack could also be to do with hackers. 

People that ride horses also go for a hack and people live in 'pens' in the menagerie. Like living in stalls of division. I am feeling Suez Canal, the other side of the eclipse. JOSEPH unites Israel and Egypt because Joseph saved the Egyptian people from starvation. God also raised Egypt up this year as a testimony for JOSEPH. His Prophet Teacher of Righteousness. 

Hackpen Hill is also Nr Wroughton. 30th of May was the 'Day of Independence' and that links into 
September 2007, Independence Park and the covenant for the children. In gematria 30 is also LAMED, the shepherds staff that defends the gentle and tender hearted from predators. In numerology it is 'Meditation' and we gave our meditation CD's to some of the people that we met in Israel on both missions.

UPDATE: I also see the shofar in the crop circle on the left and the pieces of Israel. The shofar was sounded for me when I was taken to  Elijah's Cave (2007) by a humble Jewish stall holder. God chose the truly humble hearted again to receive the blessing. His wife asked when I would return to Israel and my host told her that we had other work to do in the USA.

This is the second crop circle at Wroughton this season. [1]

I always find the energy of solar eclipses very powerful, its going to be a powerful month with three eclipses in close succession between now and the 1st of July.

After I finished writing about the crop circle, Abba said 'DWARF' and that reminds
me of an old story to do with Trinity/Michael and their war.

As well as the film. Snow White and the seven dwarfs.
Seven dwarfs, seven planets.
This is a good song about Pluto for this timeline.


Lots of healing for humanity to do. Abba said 'We will you keep you 
informed'. 




Now look what as turned up.

Ancient Egyptian Papyrus, 1850 BC. 

13th Dynasty.

The papyrus is about geometry. 


Its 18 feet in length. 5.5. 


18 is the number of materialism destroying spirituality, that appeared a lot 
in the crop circles in 2010. 


555 is do with India, May 2012. 


The papyrus is also trying to work out the mathematics of AHA. [2]


Abba said EARTHQUAKE. 


So checked out the EU website. Check it out the last 48 hours. 


The med is going down. [3]


30 earthquakes in the last 24 hours. 


Indonesia is quaking and Japan hasn't stopped. 


THE DREAM - KOKESH 


While resting I had a dream and I was in Australia, I had been there about a year. 
It was a long story and driver was with me taking me to a different place to stay. 
However, he was interested in me and I was not interested in him as far as
intimacy was concerned. Then a mass of dolphins arrived to see me 
and I was blessed when the young dolphins jumped out of sea to be with me. 


So I touched and blessed the baby dolphins. One had a small head, the 
other was a very strange shape. It had a head like an angel fish and a tail 
that was pig shaped. I was enjoying the dream and then there was a bang 
on the door and the dream ended. In hindsight, the oceans are having a 
detrimental impact on the sea creatures and it is creating deformity. 
The dolphins were pleased that I came so that they could communicate 
with me and tell me what's happening. 

Then I had another dream and I cannot remember it. All that I can 
remember as I came out of sleep state is a place name called 
CONNAUGHT and these words:


" If I hadn't been to America, I would never have believed it'. 
Now their dancing in the streets for Kokesh. 
When will they get it?. 
Kokesh did not do the will of God'. 


There is a place in New York called 
Connaught Tower Condominiums.
Check out the name Connaught, the name originated 
in Ireland and it is to do with an Irish dynasty. [4]

As the Son of God said 'The USA is the house 
that Jack built'. 


Do you remember the other day I could smell 
burning? This was uploaded on the 31st 
of May, 2011 and it is do with the USA. [5]
Prophet Obadiah predicted that the land 
of ESAU will become stubble. 


The prophecies predicted that only Joseph 
can help them. Why is that? Joseph
delivers the word of God. 






SPACE SHUTTLE ENDEAVOUR RETURNS TO EARTH
FOR FINAL TIME. 1.6.2011.

At the beginning of the video he mentions the word 'HACK'
that relates to the location of crop circle featured on this post.



Police shoot attorney, police brutality and police laugh.
Attorney now dauntless and going to sue the police.
So its back in the media.

People are asking where is the mother ship and why hasn't it been built yet?

There is nothing that we can do until the Sons of Light align their will
with the will of God. Then his city of enlightenment will be built
in the place of his choosing. Then it will be end of.

The biblical prophecies state, anyone that does not pass on these messages
from God, will be held personally accountable. If and when people are
harmed due to them not being informed.

Abba said 'Those that laugh at this reality, will have their smiles wiped
right off their faces'. 







This as just arrived.

Mysterious red markings discovered at GIZA pyramid. [6]
found by a robot. Also signs of a beautiful polished door.

Remember we wrote about the HACKER earlier today?

Check this out, this man is dying and people he was involved
with hacked, and have taken his website.

This is our response to them.

  • "Love without integrity is like an ocean without fish. A house without windows, a library without books and a shell of love without a pearl of wisdom". Please heal dear one and live long life. "The depth of your forgiveness determines the depth of your love" from Sacred Words. Love beyond measure, give this man his website back or face the consequences. The LORD is watching all of you.






ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/hackpen/hackpen2011a.html

2. http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Moscow+Mathematical+Papyrus

3. http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/gmap.php

4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connacht

5. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/05/hour-glass-peacemakers.html

6. http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/05/28/pyramid.markings/index.html?iref=NS1

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow--Thanks Eliakim!!! A 2nd Star!!!

Could it be the Prophecied 'Nibiru,' etc.?

You know, there are Theories out there about the Earth having a Dark Twin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/20/two-suns-twin-stars_n_811864.html

http://www.earth-issues.com/2011/03/nibiru-to-break-through-ecliptic-march-4th-2011/

With all of my Love,

The Supreme Queen al-Kimiyah
xooxxo

Anonymous said...

Hello Eliakim--This is a most serious Post, as you even added alot more info--ALOT MORE! I'm very suprised over this Crop Circle, as I saw it for the first time, last night, before you posted about it today. I already knew what it meant. I'm shocked that the info has now come out, through this new Crop Circle, of what it means. Yes, it indeed refers to the 'Children of the Nile.' My children (in the future). There are most mysterious elements that surround these Children. Yes, there is a 'Joseph.' This is an extremely complicated matter. And no, this is NO LAUGHING MATTER WHATSOEVER! ABBA is right on, when He says that those who laugh will have the smiles wiped off of their faces. SO TRUE! There are so many wonderful things happening with me, yet, yet--certain key others around me perpetuate a situation that keeps me in a very difficult position. I'm just trying to go forward and do God's Will. I was completely shocked at the 'Connaught' mention. An Irish Dynasty??!! I question those connected with 'Connaught,' if they are even serious at all about going forward and doing God's Will? I don't know. I don't know the core of their hearts. I hope they choose Life and God and Light, but I just don't know. I know you get a diverse readership to this Forum, and I will tell those who might know me--"Please don't laugh at Eliakim's and ABBA's Posts. She is True and is a most Gifted Mystic of God!" I would further say, "Please don't laugh at this particular Post, because this is my life we're talking about--Supreme Queen--and these are extremely serious matters indeed!" I am also a Mystic, but in other ways. Part of my Mission is about Children, Tribes, and Lineages of People, in doing God's Will. Giving Birth to a New People--literally. My life is not my own. When one is a Mystic, their life and work belongs to God, and all of the World. Again, I will say to those who are a part of my 'Work,' not to laugh at what is being said. I wish that you would feel love, instead of it being a joke. No joke here. It's all for real! Yes, 'Joseph' has some big decisions to make, as well. I believe that he is now aware of what's going on, but he is numb and unfeeling about this, due to another big way in which I've been wronged by others. Yes, Joseph, South-East. Within my body, within my very womb, are great mysteries that must remain a mystery, for now. Everything must go forward. Those who choose to rise up and do God's Will, must do so now! Don't take this Work for granted, or it will be given to another. My heart of love has suffered too much already, and it's very difficult to have my heart go back and forth, in trying to do God's Will. All I can do is remain solid on my Path, and proceed forward. No matter how this all works out, WONDERFUL THINGS are truly on the Horizon, that will usher in a New Day--A NEW DAY HAS COME!

With all of my Love,
The Supreme Queen al-Kimiyah
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hello Eliakim--I just read your Comments from the Previous Post. I knew this would eventually happen--you and I sharing the Particulars of our Missions together. I have kept silent for so long now, and I cannot keep silent any longer. That's why I have finally opened up, to reveal the fullness of who I am. Only because ABBA wanted me to. I only do God's Will, not my own. Let me further expand upon my My Mission, so you better-understand me. Eliakim-yes I'm fully aware that God watches and hears EVERYTHING ON THIS POST! That's a good thing! But please reread what I wrote in the previous Posts, as they are ALL TRUE! I have Documentation to substantiate all that I'm saying. I have numerous letter and Words of Prophecy from the Mission in Australia with my name, clearly mentioned in them, in connection to who I am--just as I've said in the previous Posts. I am not a fake--I assure you. I've just been quiet, silent, for a little while now, as you must understand a very important thing about me--every Mission that I've gone to, to work with, usually always ends up having problems with me! Why? Don't know! I never do anything wrong. It's because of what I state to people, of who and what I am, in a very loving, sincere, and humble way--not prideful. I'm just like everyone else, but only different, because I stay true to my Work and Titles that God has given to me. I've never had anything taken away from me, by God, only added. That's why everyone has a hard time with me, because they cannot believe that a Woman could possibly hold so many Titles and Positions. Well, I do! Some of the Work that I now have is because others failed in their Missions, or simply walked away from it--and it was given to me. Because I stayed faithful and true to my Path and Calling. Remember the Parable of the Talents? The Master gave unto the person who already had a lot, because they chose to do something with what they had initially. I am the very same way! But I will say this--anyone whose every gone against me, my Mission, and Who and What I am, usually ends up losing their Mission. Three other Missions, to-date, have lost their Missions, over me (unfortunately), and Their Work then went to me. Because those others chose to do their own will, instead of God's Will. I cannot be labeled nor kept in a box. My Mission is that large Eliakim! Just like your Mission! Your Mission is large too! I respect your Mission and I greatly admire your Work! I've never said a bad thing about you, ever! But I do feel a rising tension between you and I, which I wish was not there....

Anonymous said...

in continuation...

"Eliakim--I will not back down from what I 'claim' of Who and What I am. You will have to ask ABBA about it, for you, to verify the Truth of my Words. There are others in this work too, not just you! I am here, also! But I cannot be denied my Rightful Place in this Work. I will not back down Eliakim, in my Work, nor in Who and What I am. I will not. Do with this information as you wish. Oh, and regarding Islam and Israel...I'm sorry to hear that you stand against Islam. Yes, I would agree that Islam has some parts to it that perhaps need some...'reinterpretation,' but Islam is beautiful! The Names of Allah are beautiful! My Work has brought about the 100th Name of Allah! 'Al-Kimiyah!' The Alchemist! And yes, Eliakim, I am an Alchemist of Divine Love, of Hearts. I already Transformed the Heart of One Man in the World, now I'm working on the Next One. (He knows Who He is)! These are very important People in the World that I'm talking about! Eliakim--one changed, transformed heart, in the right place, can save a People--a Very Nation--EVEN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! THAT'S HUGE!! And no, there should be no Wars between Islam and Israel. See, The One who dwells within me is of Islam, yes, but he is also part Israeli!!! The Two become One! More Alchemy! And furthermore, my Work has to do with the Holy Grail! The Grail of Love, the Wine of Love and Transformation, Bloodlines, more Alchemy! It was the Divine Wine of my Love from my Heart that Changed this Man, from Darkness to Light, that now dwells within me. See, our very Existence seeks to bring People everywhere, together--NOT to further separate them, but only to UNITE! Only in uniting, can we finally have the Peace of God within this World, because truly, the only thing that can unite us is LOVE! It doesn't matter our skin color, race, religion, creed, etc.--it's LOVE that joins us all together, as ONE! LOVE! And THAT'S what I stand for Eliakim--LOVE WILL SAVE THE WORLD!

I did not try to step on your toes, but I will not back down in saying who and what I am, because it's all true! And if you would like to contact the Missions I've belonged to, you can ask for yourself! Easy enough!

Endless Blessings upon you!

With all of my Love,

The Supreme Queen al-Kimiyah
xoxoxo"

Anonymous said...

Dear Eliakim--dear friend, you may want to reevaluate your very last video on this Post and what it means, to the both of us. This video JUST CAME OUT, RIGHT AFTER I just posted my remarks, as you can read, to the right. Eliakim, I don't think it's too nice nor appropriate to give me ultimatums or to express yourself the way you do, to me. I am not here to take anything away from you, only to add! I only want to help, not hinder. I am truly, a genuine, kind, heartfelt soul. That's why you really don't hear me tooting my own Shofar, so-to-say. I have much to toot for, but I choose not to. The time will come. I've revealed much to you already. You know Eliakim, we CAN peacefully coexist, you and I, in this thing together. Could you accept such a reality? There are two of us here, with very big Missions--you and I together. Why do you think it was mentioned to you about the Two Stars on the Horizon? They BOTH have a right to be here! You AND I, both have a right to be here! So, I don't think it's fair, nor right, to be the way you are towards me. I hold no animosity towards you. Why then, so much towards me? I've never wronged you. I've never hurt you. I've never took away from you. If there was something that ABBA revealed to me, from YOUR Work, I ALWAYS state where it came from--from YOU, like, regarding 'Aliyah,' and the 'Lotus Flower.' I did state that it came from YOUR WORK! So, where is the wrong? What wrong have I done unto you, dear friend? State my crime. Otherwise, I am innocent before you, and you condemn me wrongly.

Thank you for reading my words.

With all of my Love,

The Supreme Queen al-Kimiyah
xoxoxo

Eliakim said...

Kimberly, the LORD does not stand with the Sons of Darkness. For there is no darkness in him. Those involved in the religions have allowed darkness to continue, they brought no self-sustainable peace to the world. Nor did they bring an end to poverty. They oppressed his people and Israel and still do their utmost to do so now. They give Israel no right to exist and do not allow her and her children to live in peace and harmony. For this they will pay the price exactly as God promised.

Every thought, word and deed as a consequence. It is the natural law of the cosmos as you well know.

The 9th of September 2007, was the beginning of the end of 9,000 years of religious control and domination of the people. When Damascus is destroyed that is the sign that it is the end of it.

I am JOSEPH Kimberly, I am the one that the LORD promised to Moses and all of the other prophets.

And the scroll of rembrance was given to JOSEPH by an Israeli exactly as the biblical prophecy predicted it would on the 13th of May 2006.

Much was concealed about Joseph for God's divine purpose because he knew there would be many claimants when the time came. That is why much of what I have been involved in was hidden in his hand for his glory.

That is why he began to reveal me when he chose to and he commanded me to begin telling people who I am.

The bible tells you 'This one comes from ZION'. It says the word ONE because there is only ONE that he promised to Moses.

However, the ONE works with the many and the many work with this one. So that all may do the will of God as he asks.

It is foretold that there will be many 'deliverers' that will work alongside this one, hand in hand, side by side. And those younger than myself will continue the work when the LORD ordains for me to leave the planet.

Eliakim said...

Continued

I am the first and the last, I am the beginning and the end. I completed my spiritual pathway and so now stand at the cross roads pointing the way to go. The watchtower for the flock, the Queen that gained her kingship in the will of God mentioned in Micah 4.

Abba asked you to slow down and allow the pieces of the jigsaw to come together for you.

Know this that the Sprit of God does not give you Arabic, he gives you Hebrew. Before I had this experience I would not have believed it possible because it was not part of my reality at that time.

However, now I have experienced what he gives, I know.

I do not speak Hebrew and so he as been teaching me very slowly different words. There have been some words that even Jewish people do not know about.

You are welcome here, to enjoy and to share, to be in peace, to know that you are loved. Just allow all to unfold.

Your desire for the Islamic man as blinded you Kimberly, human love can do that. The human heart is different to the divine heart of God. The inner sanctum of peace where God dwells.

When it is the will of God he brings what he requires for our missions, and all is well in his glory of and beauty of being.

Israel require no teacher they know what they must do. Egypt require no teacher they know what they must do. Their history, cultures and nations are forever entwined in JOSEPH and those that came before.

HaShem.

Those that harmed Lebanon and its people will pay the price. Islam will suffer the consequences and that is why the prophecies tell the Muslims to drink and be exposed. It also tells the Christians that their covenant with death is annulled.

All nations and cultures have the opportunity to enter the universal gateway of healing. To begin on the pathway to holiness. To reconnect with their ancient cultures pre-Islam, to reconnect with their roots and where they came from. To honor their own prophets if they choose too. To honor all sacred sites and that the healed honor.

For love without integrity is an ocean without fish. A house without windows, a library without books and a shell of love without a pearl of wisdom.

I see where you are in your spiritual journey and see that it as not come to completion yet.

Patience is your initiation now. Integrating patience of a saint. Be patient dear one and allow it to unfold.

Grace beyond measure

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

Eliakim said...

Kimberley, thank you for mentioning CONNAUGHT and the Irish dynasty again mentioned in the main post.

It sprung forth a memory of the RAB, the Irish dynasty were running the trade unions in the UK and probably the USA as well.

How do I know this? The RAB came up against them. They did everything they could to destroy him because he saw the corruption in the unions and stood against it.

I was young at the time, just a teenager. So I only know the main aspects of what the RAB shared with me.

Those from the Irish dynasty, removed his files, and a lot more. I remember the RAB mentioned how he was brought to the old bailey and he won the case.

Nobody knew the trade union law book like the RAB, he lectured on trade union law at Ruskin College.

He threw the book at them. However, as far as I am aware the dynasty continued and the RAB left the offices and returned to the shop floor with his men.

There is a lot more to this then meets the eye and it would be good for the truth movement to get on to it. Especially, in the light of the fact both Obama and the Queen were in Ireland recently.

Also remember it was the King of Spain that tried to bring down Queen Elizabeth the 1st in the holy war.

However, God was on her side and divine intervention prevailed. The winds came and destroyed the ships of those that wished to take over England and its good people.

England is the land of JOSEPH and Holland is its brother. Like Israel and Egypt, England and Holland are the most alike as a people. They have so much in common.

So no coincidence then that JOSEPH's family were Dutch Jews that moved to England and at the turn of the 20th century, they were called CHUTS.

Anonymous said...

Hello Eliakim--I think there are many things happening here, but all I can say is that I stand for LOVE! TRUE LOVE! God does not confine himself to speak only in Hebrew. He can speak in whatever language He wishes, such as Arabic. When a person LOVES, they do not distinguish between religion, race, creed, etc. LOVE knows NO BOUNDARIES! Remember, in all things, in all words, there is the 'known meaning,' and also the 'hidden meaning.' Always two meanings. No Eliakim, I am not blinded! When one lives from the Heart of Love, truly and deeply, letting the heart (and mind, of course) lead a person, then that person is always on the Right Path. LOVE IS NEVER WRONG! Love can touch hearts in such a way, to Transform them, even for the rest of their lives! And I KNOW what dwells within me. A Most Precious Gift of Love! I am not here to upset your Mission, Elikim, but I am here to go forward with mine, as well, as I do, everyday of my life. Wonderful things are happening! And yes, I let the pieces fall where they will. But all I know is that LOVE IS NEVER WRONG! And I can see where my Path is leading. Oneday, I will take my Place in the World, as a Queen, and I will have a People and Land to help Lead. This I already know. I am on this Path now. Yes, there are Sons of Darkness out there, and also of the Light. But see, my Mission is to go into the Darkness, and gather the Light from it. That's what it means to be a Lamp, a Candlestick, a Torch. To be that Light in the Darkness, so others can see it, and come, and be Illuminated and Loved by It. My Work is about LOVE and REDEMPTION. To help save souls from the Darkness and bring them into the Light. My job is also to take the People of Light back home, to where we come from. THE RETURN! The Aliyah! And I don't just mean here on this Planet. I mean--TO THE STARS! Because I know where we must return to. It's where I originally come from. I am 'Harmony.' And I have been called forth to be the Leader of Those who will take this Journey back, to where we belong. Yes, I know God, and I know who God is! There is a knowledge of the Universe that very few know of. A knowledge and beauty so vast, that it's almost incomprehensible. There is a very special connection to God and the Earth. New Leadership, in some areas, is presently being created, in the Heavens. I am a part of this, as well. I cannot say much more on this topic. Just know that I am not here to be in competition with you, Eliakim. I respect your Work very much! We are both Sovereign in our Work and we answer to no one. Only to God. I know Who and What I am, and in saying this, I will never back down, back away, nor deny the facts of my Work and Mission. So let's go forward amiably, and recognize each other for Who and What we are, and remain in peace and friendship with each other. I only want peace with you Eliakim. Only Peace. I hope you have a lovely rest of the day!
Wishing abundant Blessings upon you!
With all of my Love,
The Supremee Queen al-Kimiyah
SupremeQueenAliyah@yahoo.com
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Furthermore, regarding my Mission from Australia and 'Joseph.' Again, Two Meanings here!!!

There IS someone from my Mission Down Under who is likened to the Historical St. Joseph, just like in the Bible. I will not reveal his real-life identity, to protect him, but he is a Catholic Bishop. He and I have/had a Special Connection from a few years ago, and because of this, it has connected our Missions together, in a very unique and special way. It has to do with the most recent Crop Circle, pertaining to the Children of The Nile. See, I am a 'Conceptual Anamoly,' as I can think of no other word for this 'phenomenon.' I can conceive a child by Divine Means, without physical contact with a Man! Do you understand?! That's why this Crop Circle shows 'Triplets!,' within the loving embrace of the Moon--me. I am the Moon. Triplets--three children, from three different bloodlines! The Vesica Piscis child, the Shofar child, and the Echo child. All together. I cannot change Who and What I am or how my Body and Heart feels love and how that LOVE manifests within my Body and in the Creation of New Life. I AM a New Creation, a New Lifeform in so many ways! Again, yes, the meaning of 'Joseph,' has duel meanings here. Your meaning of 'Joseph,' and also 'mine.'
Peace and Blessings...
With all of my Love,
The Supreme Queen al-Kimiyah
xoxxoo

Anonymous said...

And yet more, regarding 'Connaught.'
'Connaught' connects me to Echo. The House that Jack built. There are also the Historical 'Connaught Kings' from Ireland. I am part Irish!

With all of my Love,
The Supreme Queen al-Kimiyah
xoxxo

Eliakim said...

There is a lot that I could say Kimberly but I will keep my silence for now. However, know this that love does have boundaries. Only a woman that as been raped or a child whose boundaries have been eroded know about the 'boundaries'. When people have boundaries in place within themselves, they also know the different boundaries of the different types of 'love'.

Unfortunately, Westerners were only given one word for love and in Greek there are at least 12 that helps people to define the different types of love.

As far as Hebrew is concerned. It is a sacred language and was never ever meant to be in common everyday use.

Any language like Arabic is for one nation that speaks it because they are the ones that understand it. It is not a language for the world, anymore than Hebrew is a language for the world.

Yes, God can choose to speak in any language to anyone whenever he choses to do so.

However, it is important to note that to the person that is written in all of the prophecies. He chose to share sacred words in a language that is clearly sacred to him for his divine purpose.

So far Kimberly, you have provided no evidence for your claims. I am just asking you to provide some.

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA