Wednesday 11 May 2011

SARN Stepping Stone

I keep having dreams of an elderly friend (67) and in the dream this morning, another friend told me that she had died. I was pondering upon the dreams and then Abba said SARN. In English 'SARN' means 'pavement' or 'stepping stone'.

About 20 years ago, the friend made an oath that she wouldn't leave planet earth until my partner had come. Every time a person came into my life, I would tell God that I did not wish for to her leave,
and no man was allowed to stay in my life. Be careful what oaths and vows you speak, they have unimaginable consequences; with people across the stepping stones of life times.

Of course God knows me very well, and he knew that after my friend spoke that oath.  Then I would always ask him for her to stay. He knew that I would always put others before myself, and in so doing, I am completely his in selflessness.

There is a Megalithic portal called Sarn-y-Bryn, it is a timber circle in Powys, Wales. It was built in 2100BC and it was used for funeral rites.


There doesn't seem to be a video on this megalith. However, this video searching for the Celtic Church is a good one. It mentions 333 (Sophia = WISDOM, Greek Gateway in 2010) and you will clearly see the stepping stones. One can understand the stepping stones to represent life, and when one leaves this life, one can then step onto another one. Until one truly does reach the end of the line.

Clearly, she will be back, her work is not completed yet. Biblically speaking the heavenly Father predicted that he would make everything anew and he clearly is. Death will be swallowed up in
victory, when the people come to understand immortality.

Ultimately, I know that she will be walking with me eternally. Two hearts became one.



ELIAKIM

http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=6548

http://www.cpat.org.uk/cpat/past/neo/neo.htm

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.screamandrunnaked.com/what-is-sarn/11/index.html

???

Eliakim said...

Good one, she as screamed a lot in her life and worn next to nothing on stage. She is also very spiritual but not in a way that many younger spiritual people appreciate. She is the wise crone, that as lived nine lives in one. She walked the Catwalk with glory and in beauty.

However, on scream and run naked. I once received some very wise advice from the Holy Mother when I was running naked in transparency across the screen. She said to me that even her Son did not walk naked in the street.

I then pondered on that and the looks one would get if one walked down the street nude.

The people who are not already liberated cannot bare to face those that are.

In addition, a covering of simple clothes is a sign of modesty.

Even in the jungles they cover parts of their bodies for their own protection from the natural environment.

Eliakim said...

When people parade completely nude, it can offend the sensitivities of others who have not healed themselves.

About six-seven years ago, the Son talked about the importance of sensibility.

As I write this he is mentioning 'June', it looks like the next partial eclipse is to do with sensibility and stepping stones. Will take a look at that eclipse next when I am rested and in the joy of doing so.

Anonymous said...

Hello Eliakim! I would never go around,running naked down the street, for example. I just thought the SARN Link was nice, as it refers to finding one's path, and finding joy and happiness on that special path. Reminds me of letting go of the things that bogs one down, and freeing oneself into a greater life and reality. Flying free! Going forward and doing God's Will!
Blessings my friend...

Anonymous said...

By-the-way, it looks like Spain is shaking today!! Connected to the 'Spain, Rain, Plain' link? 'My Fair Lady?!' Hmmm...
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Maps/10/0_40.php
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Maps/10/0_40.php
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php
Blessings to you...

Eliakim said...

Yes I agree friend on flying free, flying divine liberated.

Yes, just seen the Spanish earthquakes and also the floods in Canada.

Thank you blessed one for keeping me updated on planetary activity.

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM xx

Eliakim said...

When I saw the pictures that were uploaded of the red lines; it looks like the fault lines indicate that Spain will separate from France completely and Portugal will break off from Spain making both Spain and Portugal Islands of the future.

Eliakim said...

I was also in Mercia last decade, it was not the happiest of trips. It rained for most of the week that I was in Andalucia. I also have contacts near Malaga, feels like they are getting some extra wake up calls.