Monday 16 May 2011

ISAIAH 50 THE MOTHER THE PEOPLE SENT AWAY

Good to review the short arm following on from the Isaiah 59 post. In the book of Numbers the LORD says to Moses. When Moses complained to the LORD about the burden of the people that he was carrying, and that he was facing ruin due to it.  The LORD responded and told Moses to bring him 70 elders who were known to Moses. As we know Moses and Christ chose their trust worthy companions that lived in integrity. They were chosen for their hearts of loyalty to Moses and the LORD.

The LORD then said bring them to the tent of meeting so that they may stand with you and I will give some of the power of the Spirit that is upon you and put it upon them. They will share the burden of the people with you so that you do not have to carry it alone. He also says to the people you will eat meat until you loathe it because you have rejected the LORD that is among you.

The LORD said to Moses is the LORD's arm to short? Now you will see whether what I say to you comes true for you. That reminds me of last year when the LORD said 'Now I will show you how much I love you. All those that have hurt you are going down'.

The next time the prophecies mention the arm in this context is in Isaiah 50 and it mentions the sins of Israel -v-  the obedience of his servant the Mother.  It tells Israel and the people (USA) that because of their transgressions their mother was sent away. "Was my arm too short to deliver you? Do I lack the strength to rescue you?"


The prophecy speaks about the daily communion and instruction that the mother that he sent receives. I gave my back to those that beat me, I did not hide my face from the mocking and spitting of those that stood against me. 


When he speaks of the back he is talking about the accusers and adversaries. In 2008, the LORD said 'Those that are your accusers and adversaries stand behind you. Those that love and honor you stand by your side, and those that think they are ahead of you will die". 

Isaiah 59, mentions the LORD's right arm again and how it is not too short to save. Why would the word short be used? I am only small and am usually considered to be short in height.


Where is the tent of meeting to be held? In New Jerusalem. 





ELIAKIM 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Abba and Eliakim--I clearly understand this Post. Let me try, yet again, with this Child that doesn't want to hear me. I'll see what he does, what he says, after I come before him, in love and truth, yet again. Thank you for the direction. I love you!
Love, 'me.'
xoxoxoxoxo