Tuesday 24 May 2011

Alaska 5.5 Earthquake

There as been a 5.5. quake at the Andreanof Islands in South West Alaska. They are located between Amchitka Pass and  the RAT Islands (Rat is to do with cultural genocide) group to the West, and Amukta Pass and the Islands of the FOUR Mountains. [1]This quake was not showing on the USA quake site, this is from the EURO quake site. 17.43 on the 24th of May, 2011. Depth 145km.

There as been a mass of quakes today throughout the med, including
Turkey, Greece and Italy.

In fact there are 65 marked on the map for the 24th.

Goodness gracious me, in the last hour there as been five quakes.

24th of May is the 'Day of Opinions'. 

So let's look at magnitude. 55 = Hebrew gematria value = ALL, EVERYTHING. Consummation, END. Bride, Walk, By the Hand of Moses, The Light, The Statutes, Day of the LORD. MOVE.


There was also a 6.3/6.5 in 2010.




ELIAKIM xx

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreanof_Islands
2. http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=222879
3. http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_55.asp

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Eliakim--I'm sorry to hear that you'll be leaving this Blog, as you will now finish your Book Project. Like I've said, I really get alot out of your Posts, and will miss the Words from ABBA and you. Good luck with everything! Hope everything works out for you. May God Bless you always...
Love, 'me.'
xoxoxo

Eliakim said...

I will not be leaving the blog, just be a little less active for a couple weeks when I got onto the book.

Did you see the prediction of the saviors post on the other blog?

Also there as been an announcement of a buried city in Egypt, have posted the link on the crop circle post.

Anonymous said...

Eliakim--could you please mention what other Blog you're speaking of...as I only come to this one. Yes, I have heard something about Egypt. I will look at the link that you mention. Glad you're not leaving! Hope to hear from you and ABBA soon, in your Postings...
Love, 'me.'
xoxoxo