Thursday 12 May 2011

OH LORD The Book

When I woke up today Abba said 'THE BOOK', time to complete it I feel. Then I responded to an email from a blessed one that had a dream about me, it was to do with the North Winds of purification and compassionate action to cleanse the waters. Then this youtube offering had been chosen to share. It is Phil Collins singing on his first farewell tour and he is singing 'In the Air Tonight'.


When the career of Phil Collins was originally known he was part of a band called 'YES', he then formed GENESIS before just becoming Phil Collins. The name Philip is also to do with the apostle PHILIP and the Gospel of Philip is about PERFECTION.


Philip is from the Greek words 'philein meaning 'TO LOVE' and hippos meaning 'HORSE.' Philip means 'LOVER OF HORSES'. I am indeed a lover of horses and could ride bareback from the age of two.

Prophet Zechariah also wrote about the 'Flying Scroll' that was to come and it is all part of the unveiling that was promised. As Abba said 'To HE that understands the promise there is no secret'.





The other offering was Metallica 'Nothing Else Matters' and that song was originally given to me at 1.00am on the 25th of December 2008. Its about my relationship with the Son of God. We made a post about the divine intervention at that time.


As Abba said 'Rock stars sang about you' they did not only sing about me, they also sang about you all.


In the lyrics sung by Phil Collins he mentions "If you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand'. Many years ago before I began to heal the self, I would feel like I was drowning and my friends were on the shore smiling, not giving me a helping hand when life conditions were adverse. 


After I began healing the self I discovered that the feeling of drowning was to do with a past life experience and memory. In that lifetime, I was drowned by the Christian orthodox due to their accusation of being a witch. Of course their accusation of me being a witch, was due to their own unhealed issues based upon what the Church of Rome had chosen to share with them.

I was a single parent mother in that lifetime, as well as in this one. Rev 12. I was also a healer and read tea leaves as a hobby, it was because I was a healer and could read the signs that I was murdered in water. Strange that mother said that the Scottish CAMPBELL ancestors owned a tea company in colonial times.


They were very rich and my great grandmother fell in love and married the footman, as such was set apart and rejected by her family. The bible told the people that the one to come would come from the root of JESSE and JESSE means wealth. Michelangelo also painted many frescos of her, one of which is the JESSE fresco and there she sits in the arch frame with symbols of healing.


Great grandmother gave birth to SOPHIA, MARY and ROSE and SOPHIA then gave birth to LILY who birthed this reality.


When I was 13 years old, we moved from KINGS CROSS to REGENTS PARK, right opposite where the Scottish family once lived in Nash Terrace. Also in the same square where Sophia and her brothers and sisters grew up. Just around the corner from St Magdalene Church where I was married to Adam.

OH LORD indeed. OH LORD the BOOK, OH LORD we will do your WILL and remove the lies from their mouths that Phil Collins sung of. Many have waited patiently for this day.


May your will be done.


Love beyond measure


ELIAKIM


UPDATE
After I wrote the above I went into the kitchen and clouds of smoke were over the dirty dishes, you may remember that the Son of God told the orthodox to clean their cups and plates. The white clouds bring the rains of righteousness, that are going to come down upon them to cleanse them and purify them.


Also when I woke up this morning my left hand was tingling due to me laying on it. Left hand is to do with past life. My right hand was fine and both are fine now. Of course the RIGHT HAND is to do with the RIGHT HAND of God and it is to do with this lifetime.

No comments: