Friday 27 May 2011

Abba said 'INTER-CONTINENTAL'

When I woke up today, Abba said 'INTER-CONTINENTAL and I felt sad. As we know there is a hotel group called the 'Inter-Continental'. However, this is beyond hotels and their brands. In the past I had two dreams about hotels and they were both to do with Israel. In the first dream, (2006) I was being hidden and driven into Jerusalem in an armored vehicle.

As we drove in there was a war going on and I could hear military and people firing guns on both sides. Suddenly, as we were arriving, the gunfire stopped. I then asked the driver if it was Shabbat, due to the silence. I was told yes, I could hear a few people celebrating and singing. I was then dropped off at my hotel and I waved goodbye to the driver. I was sad that he did not invite me to have lunch with him.

When I went to my hotel room, my luggage had been removed, the women that had taken over my room were laughing. I asked them where my luggage was and they said that they had put it in the toilet. So I went there and saw my luggage piled up in a tiny bathroom.

I was not happy that my luggage had been removed from my hotel room by women, without my consent.  So I complained to the manager and asked to be moved to a different room and if there wasn't a room available to a different hotel. The second dream (2007) had a happy ending and I returned to Israel with my young son.

After I finished writing this post, I took a look at youtube on 'inter-continental' and up come the RS24, YARS intercontinental ballistic missile. Russia claim that this system is unique and the video was uploaded on the 21st of May 2011.

The number 24 as also been coming up in the crop circles.

Do you choose RS24 ballistic missiles or 24 spiritual elders around the throne of God? It is a life or death situation. Now check out the bizarre Russian Crop Circle post with the video showing the land from artist John Scott. The Russian Crop Circle surely is a warning to the Russians and the rest of the world.

As we know the testing and firing of missiles; impacts detrimentally, energetically on the land on which you all live.

Plate tectonics is also to do with the geological process, study and of the movement, collision an division of  continents known as 'continental drift'. Europe is also sometimes called 'Continental Europe'.

The continents are graded differently and some say there are six, seven and/or eight. If you look at the different colour shading of the continent maps, I feel sure that you will pick up on what they are each representing. An important aspect to point out is that the Olympics, as per the olympic logo only depicts a five-continent model. The five Olympic rings designed in 1913.



Also if you look at the area and population of the continents you will find that Asia is the largest with Africa coming next. Hence, why these continents are so important to the USA. I feel that this is being pointed out to us; due to the recent G8 meeting that is now giving 20 billion dollars to Tunisa and Egypt.

We cannot ignore the fact that the economic hitmen have always had their eye on these continents, not only due to their natural resources but also due their manpower. A nation or country that is a super power, basically, as no earthly power without the power of people. People are not a commodity, without love they become so.

It is written that it was the Greeks that first spoke about 'continents'. Division of three parts then became predominate and it states that Africa was known by some as LIBYA. The medieval map shows a letter T on the map and that connects us to the ancient T shaped stones found in Turkey, in the area that once belonged to Syria.


Check out the link you will find some interesting place names that relate to what is going on the world in this timeline. 

When my son was 15, he was shown that originally there was one land mass, Atlantis, Sirius and Elmuria. However, it did not divide like the medieval map above. The African continent was part of Sirius and Asia was part of Elmuria, there is still an Indian tribe called the 'Muria' in India. Does that remind of you Mari-El? 

Atlantis took in the America's and what became Europe. The medieval map above was based upon three continents divided for the Sons of Noah. Shem, Japheth and Ham. 

Geologists view the continents differently to the geographers. Geologists view it in terms of the earth's crust. The continents are defined by their 'continental crust'. 'A platform of metamorphic and igneous rock, largely of granitic composition. Some geologists restrict the term 'continent' to portions of the crust built around stable Precambrian "shield", typically 1.5 to 3.8 billion years old, called a craton. The craton itself is an accretionary complex of ancient mobile belts (mountain belts) from earlier cycles of subductioncontinental collision and break-up from plate tectonic activity.'


I can really feel the heat of the Sun as I write this. VERY, VERY HOT! 


Now check out Proverb 24, saying 24.

"Whoever plots evil, will be known as a schemer.
The schemes of folly are sin and people
detest a mocker'.


Now check out the Russian Crop Circle again. [2]

ELIAKIM 


1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continent

2.
http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/05/russian-crop-circle.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Eliakim and ABBA--Thank you kindly for this Post. I understand it very well.
Love you, 'me.'
xoxoxo