Tuesday 17 May 2011

DOWN THE NOSE SOLAR ECLIPSE

This was written last week when blogger was down due to maintenance. On the first of June 2011, there is a partial solar eclipse, descending node. The analogy that I am being given to share with you is that it is like people looking down their noses. A lot of things are going to be looked down upon as we enter the June energies this year with this Saros 118.

When people look down their noses, everything is unsatisfactory. The last time we had this Saros, the building industry was in recession, and estate agents and manufacturing suffered the knock on effect. Debt and negative equity rose, and many companies went bust or into liquidation. It was certainly a time of the survival of the fittest. A time when only the cash rich and those that had not overstretched themselves financially, did OK and rode the storm.

Those that didn’t leave the shore of where they were, will sink at this time due to the old ways that are like the sea mammals that are beaching themselves. ‘Love without integrity is like an ocean without fish’.

Last time this saros was in action it was a time for scrutinizing everything, every single penny being spent and being taken from your bank accounts. At that time many business people found out that their friends were no friends after all. Friends that they had helped in business had been taking them for every penny that they could. Of course, those that were creating the damage were involved in financial institutions, mortgages, insurance plans, pensions, life insurance, payment protection plans, buildings insurance, medical insurance, etc etc. Many financial consultants that had been advising their clients were brought to account at that time, and new rules and regulations were imposed upon the so-called experts due to it.

When times a good people tend to be more lax with their financial affairs. When times are less good they start to examine their expenditure to where they can make savings to reduce their overheads.

The energetic date of the eclipse is 164 and 164 = 11 again. Master number.

1  =  Personal Resources . 6  =  Theories, 4  =  Materialistic Earth

Academia and the intellectuals are going to be impacted upon by this partial solar eclipse. Sun and Moon will be conjunct 11’01 GEM_IN_I. There is number 11 again., the clenched fist that kept appearing in the 2010 crop circles; prior to the rebellion in the Middle East.

It as the feeling of all those well made plans have simply gone out of the window. I see agreements being torn up, peacemakers losing their rag dolls, musicians banging the drums and politicians shaking their heads. Budgets being smashed and academic theories being displaced. Not a good time for the universities; as many students rethink their position, prospects and future.

Ther e is  bound to be some very heated debates around this time on the internet as the MSM are ignored more and more. I am being told some hotly contested races are going to take place. People are trying to hit the target, but they don’t have the right bow and arrow for the job so all is going asunder.

People are going to have to change course to get on track; if they are going to meet their deadlines. Feels like times up and it’s all hitting the fan from every direction. Worldviews based on theory and perceptions just won’t live up to what humanity require now.

Astrologer Peter Stockinger states that its forming a separating triune aspect to Saturn. [1] Saturn is also in the Libra transit and in this transit it is the teacher of the spiritual law that brings justice. So one is bound to see a parting of the ways between those people that live in integrity with the spiritual law and those that do not.

The 1st of June is also the ‘Day of Being Seen’, a lot that as been ignored by humanity will be seen for the first time because this eclipse is all about what is going on in the world on your own doorstep. Not a good time for any politician or to be involved in politics, as more and more people are brought into the spotlight, and glare of the internet truth movement. Gemini is all about communication and it is also the sign of the twins. At this time ‘double standards’ will be a big one, as they take centre stage.

Its looks like humanity will be descending further before they will arise in a good and positive way. A way that is good for the planet, its children and their future. I am being told that a lot is going to be erased and quite frankly, the financial institutions and bankers simply do not have a choice now. They’re on a losing wicket because the people are not playing cricket.

On the 17th of May 2011, the heavenly Father was talking about 'GALANT' and I once knew a successful businessman with the name Gallant. He supported our fundraising for local and national charities. So this is certainly a time for people to be gallant there is lots for people to do, especially for the men to help the ladies with the good causes.

In my experience the heavenly Father is definitely galant. Its going to be a powerful month with a total lunar eclipse on the 15th followed by another partial solar eclipse on the 1st of July. I cannot remember the last time there were three eclipses within one month. 

While I was looking for a nice video to go with the post noses came to the fore again. Is it correct to change your God given physical features that you chose pre-destination? No. 

Bloody Nose by Jack Conte


GALANT 

http://starsandstones.wordpress.com/2011/05/04/solar-eclipse-june-1st-2011/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abba, alright, I have now just read this Post, and throws everything out the window regrading my comments to the previous Post. It's my own fault for staying up too late. I take full responsibility for my actions. I will have to find a way, to make sure to keep up my strength, as what is more important to me? My sleep and being too lax on my agreement, or to do the Holy Work and regarding 'Gimel.' Abba, you know my heart full-well, and 'Gimel' is all that matters to me! I don't mean to fail you Abba, as I am not the failing kind. I will now proceed with my previous plans, and go to the Holy Place, to do what needs done. I am sorry for not being more mindful of my time, being up too late last night. Abba, I love you, and I ONLY DO YOUR WILL, AND NO OTHER'S! Yes, I will proceed with the original Plan, and go today, where I need to go. Please be with me and protect me in all things! Thank you so very, very much! I love you Abba, and Eliakim also!
Love,'me.'
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Abba, I am so sorry, what was I thinking? I am a woman of my word, of integrity, and I keep to my promises. I promised that I would travel today, on matters of Gimel, to the holy place. I will drink coffee to keep alert, I will do whatever it takes. I go today! Gimel is all that matters to me! I go! Keep the original plan, please! Thank you with all of my heart and soul! I love you!
Love, 'me.'

Anonymous said...

Hello Abba, what's next?
Love, 'me.'
xoxox

Eliakim said...

Hedge Fund Managers know food doom is coming, they are farming and growing their own food.

http://www.observer.com/hedge-funds-running-farms-05172011

Eliakim said...

Water issues in the UK.
http://www.cropcircleconnectorforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4593