Tuesday 10 May 2011

GUISEPPE ISRAEL

The 10th of May, is being celebrated as the 63rd birthday anniversary of the state of Israel. In numerology the 10th of May is the 'Day of Isolation'. Not a good day to celebrate it. Apparently, the original day was the 14th of May and that is a much better day. That is the 'Day of Self-Confidence'. Its also the day after the UNITY gathering that was held on God's holy hill on the 13th of May 2006.

63rd year, Biblewheel share with us that 63 in Hebrew gematria is 'PROPHET', 'THE VOICE OF THE LORD, 'I SEE', 'LEAD GUIDE'. Number 63 = THE PROPHET LEADS. [1]


As I was writing this post Abba said Guiseppe. Guiseppe is an Italian variant of JOSEPH. Name of a famous composer Guiseppe Verdi who wrote an opera composition called Nabucco with the chorus 'Hebrew Slaves'. 
'Fly, thought, on golden wings'. 


GUISEPPE VERDI 




It was on the mission to Florence in Italy, (November 2003) that I met the first spiritual Israeli who is the spitting image of Guiseppe Verdi. Rom had been compelled to come to Florence to meet and work with me at the first Harmonic Concordance on the River Arno. He was an author, healer and self development facilitator in this lifetime. However, he loves music and does a radio show last time I spoke to him. 


When I asked him why he had come to Florence? He said 'I felt compelled to come and that my life depends upon it'. After our wonderful work together with the Italians, I did not have contact with him again until 2006. I was here for him during the 2006 war 24/7. We then stayed in contact until 2007 and we have not spoken since the summer of that year prior to the second mission to Israel. I hope that all is well with him. 


Happy Birthday Israel 




After I had finished the post I went to make a drink and Abba said 



O'HARE 


These two children have raised over a million dollars for Haiti relief.
http://action.ajws.org/site/TR?pg=fund&fr_id=1120&pxfid=3511





Well done!


Love beyond measure


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA


1. http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_63.asp

No comments: