Monday 9 May 2011

C1:48 Nostradamus

This prophecy of Nostradamus is worthy of a special mention, because the authors state that Nostradamus only predicted up to 3,700's and this prophecy goes far beyond that. It predicts another 7,000 years.

If we cross reference this with the biblical timeline criteria based upon the prophecies of Christ and Daniel. The last days of the end times began in 1975, when Arafat and his men decimated Southern Lebanon. If we count twenty years from 1975, that takes us up to 1995. The middle of the last decade when I was found in the Galilee of the Gentiles as predicted by Prophet Isaiah.

It was also around that time, that Muslims were contacting me for help and divine guidance.

The prophecy from Nostradamus is C1:48 makes a prediction about the Sun and Christ predicted in the scripture, that I would be summoned to work with the community of his true followers (e.g. healers) when I was 48 years old. (2002) He was spot on! The prophecy from Christ cited below, was not revealed to me until 2007. A lady in the USA had a part to play in its unveiling. It was while I was working on the book in 2007, to explain his teachings to the people that the prophecy was shown to me. Prophet Jeremiah also predicted that the LORD would make a new thing on the earth and a woman would encompass a man.

"And one shall sit on my throne, who shall be a Man of Truth and Goodness and Power, and he shall be filled with love and wisdom beyond all others, and shall rule my Church by a fourfold twelve and by two and seventy as of old, and that only which is true shall he teach. 
And my Church shall be filled with Light, and give Light unto all nations of the earth, and there shall be one Pontiff sitting on his throne as a King and a Priest. 
And my Spirit shall be upon him and his throne shall endure and not be shaken, for it shall be founded on love and truth and equity, and light shall come to it, and go forth from it, to all the nations of the earth, and the Truth shall make them free." G12:12-14 

As you can see in the above text, my work finishes for God when I am 72, and Nostradamus also predicted that my work would finish before I am 73 years old. The Gospel of 12 text, also aligns perfectly with the Book of Revelation where he tells the people that 'THE ONE' will be placed upon his throne. Prophet Micah (4) also predicted that after I returned from the USA, that I would receive my kingship and that it is all part of the LORD's plan for the last days of the end times.

However, the purpose of this post is to celebrate the good news of C1:48 delivered by Nostradamus. The reign of Islam is over, the moon as passed. Nostradamus mentions the Sun and the tired days and as we know people get tired when they are older. In the late 20th century, the Sun was revealed and when I was 48 years old, I was summoned by the heavenly Father (Abba) and I received the first discourse from him. Prior to that I had been training mystics, working with the healers and his Son in divine training. He was preparing me for what was coming to be. In addition we were helping the people and counseling troubled souls.

In 2003, there was the harmonic concordance when the angels called the elect from one end of heaven to the other for the global celebration and I was sent to Florence in Italy. In 2004, I was thrown into comparative religion and the texts. In October there was the second HC, on Boxing Day 2004, the Asian disaster happened exactly as the biblical prophecies predicted that it would when the world would mourn. In May 2006, I was thrown into the global crisis and sent to Israel for the first mission to call the gathering on the holy hill. The rest is history and well documented all over the internet.

As Abba said 'By the time they find out what we have done. It will be too late for them to change it'. 

The criteria of the Nostradamus prophecy:

1 Twenty years of the reign of the moon as passed.
2. Sun will take its tired days.
3. Seven thousand years another will hold the monarchy.
4. All is accomplished and finished.

C1:48
Twenty years of the reign of the Moon passed, Seven thousand years another will hold its monarchy: when the Sun will take its tired days then is accomplished and finished my prophecy.

So who holds the monarchy for the next 7,000 years? Based upon the scripture it is clearly the Spiritual that replaces the religions. Those that work hand in hand with the LORD in the city of Enlightenment.
Number 7 is the numerological life number for the Spiritual Teacher and that is further confirmation for the Sons/Daughters of Light. Biblically speaking, 7 is also a karmic number, as such it is karma for what the religions have co-created in the name of the LORD God. 


In Hebrew number Seven is also the value of the ZAYIN and the woman of valor.

As the prophecy states in the Gospel of 12, the truth shall make them free.

CITY OF ENLIGHTENMENT





ELIAKIM xx

No comments: