Wednesday 25 May 2011

Living in the Present

Dearest ones, I feel it is important to remind ourselves that its important to live in the present moment. If one lives in the future completely, one can miss opportunities that present themselves to you in the here and now. Opportunities can be an important part of your destiny and future, opportunities that can open doors and lead you to where you are meant to be going.

Keep your minds and hearts open to all eventualities and potentiality.

In the past, I was given visions of a temple dog and we featured the visions on this blog. We also featured the Gesu fresco where she as her hand on the lion dog. Giving the dog healing.

In the last couple of weeks a friend declared that she was going to mate her dog, Bertie that we have featured here on the blog. Our immediate response was are you going to have the pick of the litter or take the money? She replied, no, I cannot accept money and Bertie as my full attention, so I am not going to take the pick of the litter.

Then before I knew what was happening, I asked her if I could have the pick of the litter, then the Father and the Son could be together when my friend and I walk together.

I have always said that I would not have another dog until I was settled where God plans for me to be.

A dog is not for a season, it is for life. They are a lot of responsibility, they require a lot of attention, love, and caring fully for them. Lots of walks, play and discipline.

So you might ask, what is holding me back from going for the love of a blessed gift from a best friend, if and when it is born?

When God moves me on, to live in his new city, what do we do with the dog? If we take the dog with us, as our hearts would be inclined to do. Then under current circumstances, the dog would have to go into quarantine for six months. Could I put a small temple dog into that reality? Six months in a dog's life is a very long time.

I have decided that if the temple dog is indeed gifted, then I will accept the gift from God and his will. I will allow the temple dog and God to show me what the mission of the dog is at this point in time. I feel strongly that the dog is to do with healing and the healing of animals.

I have worked with animal healers in the past and trained people to be animal healers.

However, it feels like this dog that is coming, as a very special mission.

Time will tell what that is to become. In the Gesu fresco the woman and the dog are one. Just like my Son and I are one. He was also born in the Chinese Year of the Dog.

I have decided, that we will live in the present moment and face the future as it comes.

We will move when the resources are brought for us to move.

We will continue to do the will of God on a daily basis.




ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

No comments: