Saturday 7 May 2011

Ossuary Jerusalem

I was pondering upon the wonderful story, of how I was led to the right place for the holy gathering in Northern Israel in May 2006.

Then I was shown a vision of what looked like a gold 'Ossuary' and then after that I was shown a very large black pot and it looked like a cooking pot. Then from my bedroom I could hear an appointment come up on my computer in the other room. After I got up and made coffee, I looked at the computer and it said 'Jerusalem 6 minutes'. There is a gateway opening in Jerusalem today, 7.00am.

Today, is the 8th and it is also the 'Day of Truth'. 


For the ossuary to be made of gold it must belong to someone special. An ossuary can be symbolic of a second burial. However, the fact that I was pondering on a specific place, Bethlehem of the Galilee and Alonei Abba Woods,  at the time of being given the vision. Tells me that excavations at the site in Northern Israel must be funded and be allowed to continue.

It was a custom of the Greeks to use gold ossuaries. One was found in 1977, when they opened the marble gates of an unidentified tomb, inside they found the solid gold ossuary. The bones were charred, and stained royal purple from the cloth in which they had been wrapped.

In 1990, in the 'Peace Forest' in Jerusalem they also found the ossuary of Caiaphas, the Jewish High Priest mentioned by Josephus. [1]

The only other gold boxes that I have seen similar to what I saw this morning, have been of Egyptian artifacts.



UPDATE 8.5.2011

I have been given another vision of a silver looking one.

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM

1. http://www.greatarchaeology.com/Caiaphas_ossuary.php

No comments: