Friday 6 May 2011

Desert Fathers No 51?


The Desert Fathers and Mothers lived in the Scetes desert of Egypt. The most well known was Anthony the Great who moved into the desert in 270-271CE. The Desert Fathers had a major influence on the development of Christianity in the Middle East. 


Withdrawal from society

"The legalization of Christianity by the Roman Empire in 313 actually gave Anthony a greater resolve to go out into the desert. Anthony, who was nostalgic for the tradition of martyrdom, saw withdrawal and asceticism as an alternative. When members of the Church began finding ways to work with the Roman state, the Desert Fathers also saw that as a compromise between "the things of God and the things of Caesar." The monastic communities were essentially an alternate Christian society. The hermits doubted that religion and politics could ever produce a truly Christian society. For them, the only Christian society was spiritual and not mundane."  [1]






Clearly, the mundane to them was earthly reality that so many are engrossed in. This is a good link on the desert Fathers and there were three nuns and they were called 'AMMA'. The meaning of the name Amma is Mother and it comes from Sanscrit. The word for Mother in Indian is very similiar to Ummah in Arabic. In Arabic, it states that its meaning is 'Community' or 'Nation'. That means that Islam was for only one nation, and that is the one from whence it came, Saudi Arabia. The Quran states 'You are the best nation produced for mankind'. Surah 3:110. It does not say for all nations, and Ummah is clearly singular and not plural. Just like the mother is singular, the father is singular. In modern Hebrew the word 'Ummah' is also nation, singular. 


The above image is interesting. It is said to be St Macarius the Great with a cherub. The number in the corner looks like number 51 and we made a post following Abba saying 51. It looks like two womb shapes, two pearl shapes. Now see the video. The white dove that is symbolic of the holy spirit is in the same shape. This icon is picturing the Spirit that comes from below and the Spirit that comes from above. 


Clearly, the child that is painted as a saint is important. It looks like they have a pine tree above the crown, a pine tree that looks like a Christmas tree. The stonework that the child is standing on looks like numbers when you zoom into it. I can clearly see the number FIVE and and 2012 is a FIVE year. 


In front of the monk and the child the ground looks like it is alight with the lavender ray of the sweet dew of purification. The child does not look like a cherub it looks more like two fishes overlapping. The upper world and the lower world. 





See what you make of it. 


I really liked this quote: 


You cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. Jonathan Swift 


ELIAKIM 








1. http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Desert+Fathers


2. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/03/no-51.html

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eliakim-what do you make of the No. 51 connection? Does this mean death? I know who this Post is referring to. And the Video I clearly understand, and geographically, where this Land is. A Great Soul in the World is undergoing much, much suffering and personal crisis, in every way, including Faith. This person feels he has lost everything, and is most likely losing the will to live. This breaks my heart so deeply, because I love him so very, very much! I don't want to lose him! I think because of so much loss, and thinking that God has failed him, and that he has failed himself and to others, that he now wants to go back into the Deserts and be alone--withdraw from Society. Great loss happened to this particular Soul, many years ago, and back then, he withdrew to the Deserts, just the same. But this is much deeper now, and I hope this Catastrophic Event isn't the 'Straw that breaks the Camel's back.' Eliakim--I love this Man with everything that I am! And I have no way, at this time, of connecting with him! Hopefully soon, but I have no way of leaving where I am to get to where he is. My heart is breaking Eliakim...I want to be with him! ABBA--SOS--HELP!! What can I do to connect with him? Where can I write him? How can I meet up with him and take the Desert Journey with him? We belong to each other, in God...
love, your friend
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

He could possibly be withdrawing back into the Deserts, because he knows that he can be with me there, in his heart, in the solitude of the sky and deserts. I wrote him a letter not long ago, explaining my life-long connection to him, and mentioned that I was with him in the Deserts, at the time of his great loss, many, many years ago. It was in the Deserts long ago, in which he came back to Society, 'Changed.' I too, became a 'Changed Woman' due to our Joint Spiritual Experience, though from a distance. The Video might be a reflection of what he experienced in the deserts, many years ago, when I came to him, and touched his heart. ABBA--please tell him, my Beloved, that I love him!!! Please ask him to stay alive for me, for us! Tell him I want to be with him! ABBA--please get me to where he is! Find a way to get me to him! Once I'm with him, I'll never leave, and I'll travel whatever Path comes before us, as his Beloved and lifelong companion. ABBA--PLEASE GET ME TO HIM!! COME FOR ME, AND TAKE ME TO HIM IMMEDIATELY! PLEASE??!!
With all of my love, your friend
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Furthermore, he is missing his Land, as seen in the Video, though he is not there, right now. He wants to be there, but can't, at the moment. He is in a very deep state of grief and loss. ABBA--please watch over and protect this man whom I love with my entire being! Please, take me to him! Find a way! Please, I must be with him...
love, your friend

Anonymous said...

You know, Eliakim, I've watched this Video a bunch of times, and everytime I watch, I get something more out of it. Notice the person's name who made this video: 'Isabelle.' In the Video, there is the sound of a Bell! There's definitely the Dove there. Interesting how there is a play with colors, in certain parts of the Video--interesting. Video most surely showing Deserts, large dunes, and by mountains. It's anyone's guess what the Video's true meaning is, as one can take so much from it. A very 'unique' video, very unusual. I'm looking forward to your future posts, to see if ABBA sheds any light on the meaning...
love, your friend

Anonymous said...

Okay, last post for the night! You know, you mentioned the 'Scetes' Region, in Egypt. They are Coptic-Egyptians. 'Coptic!' Now, remember your most recent post, from a few days ago, when you had a vision of the Last Pope, you saw a shining Egyptian Flower, and a reference to more Coptic Writings that needed to be translated! Could there be a connection?! Hmmmm. I can tell you this! The Man that I love, that is being spoken of, with the Desert Fathers, DOES have a connection to the Last Pope! Something to think about--though he himself, doesn't know it yet...

Eliakim said...

Dear one, at this point in time the spiritual have to relinguish their roots in specific lands, for the time being they must go where God leads them to be for their own survival.

We must be like the sacred mushroom that can blossom anywhere. I do not feel that mushrooms grow in the desert.

When I went to the desert of the dead sea I could not bear it. I just had to get out of the arrid dry atmosphere that felt like it was taking the breath of my life.

The Spiritual Israeli's love the desert they were born amongst the deserts. I am sure it is the same for the those that come from desert lands.

However, I was born like the Essenes in the land that is green, in an oasis of trees and stunning nature where everything grows.

The spiritual are being sent to areas of great beauty, stunning areas, tropical rainforests to defend them from being destroyed. Due to their importance to the eco system of the planet.

Sometimes the beloveds are not meant to be with us. They have to find their own way. Its important that you allow them to come to you, they will do so if they are compelled by their hearts to be with you.

On the Copts there are only 300 of them in the world that can translate the texts into English.

Many are written in classical Greek and Greek teachers don't know classical Greek.

No 51, I feel it is to do with letting go and allowing the new birth to come to be.

The more that people's memories of loss and grief are being triggered the more that they will heal. This is very important now that people embrace this because we will witness great loss of life.

Remember the prediction about humanities biggest ECO funeral. I feel Japan was just the beginning.

My family live in Japan, its not easy to know that with everything that is going on there. However, I hope with all my heart that they will not suffer the after effects like they did in Russia.

All we can do at this point is stay positive.

I feel the post on the Desert Fathers is a sign that God is getting ready to move the spiritual out and that we will come back when its all over.