Sunday 27 March 2011

No 51

This morning when I woke up, I woke up with the number 51. I then pondered on the significance of the number 51, I was 51 years old when mum died and that was a very difficult year for the family, 51 is 'memory of death' and all that entailed. There is also 51 Buckingham Gate, and the secondary school  'Buckingham Gate', nr Victoria, London.  [1]

51 is also the Hebrew gematria value of 'mother' and 'god'/'goddess'[2]

My mother died of a stroke at the age of 72, metaphysically, the root cause of 'strokes' is 'Refusal to Change'. 


Then when I opened the computer, an appointment for Athens came up for today,  and that is to do with the Prince of Greece and his 'memory of death.'

Then when I opened my emails, there was an email from a friend. She was responding to my second warning to leave the Greek Islands. It really was surreal and bizarre reading her email. She said she felt the same, but yet she's making plans to go for a retreat/holiday there during the summer.

Its like spiritual people have got their ears and eyes half open. They're reading the words, but its simply not sinking in, they're simply not seeing the urgency of the danger they're putting themselves in.

I informed her about Japan and how we had warned them last year, now they're in a nuclear danger zone.

Its so hard to reach the hearts of the people, if and when they do not live in their hearts.

51 also = Area 51 in the USA, the military base. From pictures viewed, area 51 certainly holds 'memory of death'. It shares a border with the Yucca Flat region of the Nevada Test site.

Then we have year 51, in the Gregorian calendar, the 'Year of the Consulship of Caesar and Scipio.' It is written that Scipio was the governor of Syria, we wrote about Syria in the Isaiah prophecy and the testimony of warning.

There was a film called 51st state, and it was about an American chemist who was involved in a major drug deal. Check out the possibilities for the 51st state and 'memory of death'.

At this point in time, I am resigning myself to the inevitable and
what is coming to be for humanity. Due to the refusal of the people
to change and do the will of God.

The bible is correct, the more wisdom that you have, the more sorrow
you have to witness, with humanity living in their current way of being
in their never ending chaos.

I ask that God does not withdraw me completely from the world,
for if he does withdraw his gift, all hell will break loose, and there
will be nothing I can do to help any of you.





llowfullscreen>

1. http://www.51-buckinghamgate.com/index.php/courtyard-at-51/
2. http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.asp?Gem_Num=51

No comments: