Sunday 13 March 2011

Humanities Debt

A recurring dream of being in a beautiful paradise that I did not wish to leave. I was very concerned because I could not afford to pay the hotel bill. The bill had gone unpaid for at least a year, and I kept putting off asking how much I owed the hotel.

My credit card had been removed from me, so I could not even pay the bill with credit. I didn't know what to do, because I could not leave without paying the bill for staying in paradise, However, I could not stay there either, due to not being able to pay for the luxury of being there. It was a real dilemma and not a good predicament to be in.

A strange looking man said he would marry me so that I could stay. I thanked the man for his kind offer, and told him that marrying him was not an option. 'People are not a commodity, without love they become so'.  from Sacred Words.

I wasn't attracted to him in anyway, we didn't have anything in common. However, I was more than happy to go for a drink with him to discuss the whole situation.

Then while he was gone, I met another man and he invited me for a drink. Then the first man came back all spruced up, he had also changed his hairstyle etc. When the first man saw me talking to the second man, he was jealous and upset. I couldn't see the problem, as I had only just met these two men, I couldn't see why, I couldn't have a drink with both of them, at the same time to discuss the situation.

Then the dream ended.

A few years ago, Abba said that humanity could not afford to pay the bill, because the bill was too big.

Humanity have delayed paying their bills to God, and now humanity are in debt, and in negative equity. Negative equity, means negative karma, equals the 'curse' mentioned by Prophet Malachi. When I asked Abba if I could remove the curse he replied, 'No, humanity must remove it themselves'.

The measure that you give will be the measure that you receive. In the Christ teachings, it returns to you 30, 60 or 100 fold, depending on what you have given for the will of God to be fulfilled.

Will God forgive humanity its debts this time? The Malachi prophecies state that he will not, and the earth will suffer the consequences, for not valuing his gift and doing his will. God kept his promise to humanity, but humanity did not honor that promise.

In the bible prophecies Moses told the people “Are you jealous for my sake? I wish that all the LORD’s people were prophets and that the LORD would put his Spirit on them!”Numbers 11:29


Prophet Isaiah also delivered the following command to the Christians and Jewish people. The Christians are not to be jealous of the Jewish people and the Jewish people must not be hostile to Christians. 


"Ephraim’s jealousy will vanish, and Judah’s enemies will be destroyed; Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah, nor Judah hostile toward Ephraim." Isa 11:13 


The bible also states that God loves ZION more than Israel, so Israel and the Christians will not escape what is coming upon humanity, due to them not complying with the will of God. 


In my experience, God is never jealous. However, he is righteous. One day he said to me indignantly, 'Would you be contented with that?'. The heavenly Father only wishes the best for the people, just like the best dad does for his children. He is very protective of those he loves. 


“God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.” James 4:6


How does God assess the humble? By their willingness to do his will. 


From personal experience, I know that the humble of heart that do his will, are favored so that they may favor others accordingly. 





Humanity are in a predicament, they do not wish to leave planet earth and at the same time they're not prepared to do the will of God. Are most Jews and Christians proud?

Yes, and as the bible tells them God opposes them.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" 




PARADISE 



















ELIAKIM

No comments: