Monday 28 March 2011

CAROLINE - STRONG

If any of you are feeling really down and are feeling the currents of doom, you are picking up on the planetary energies. Sometimes it is hard to weather the storm when you very sensitive to planetary energies .

Yesterday, Abba said
CAROLINE and it means STRONG. 


Caroline was also sung by 70’s British Rock Band called STATUS QUO! 

Of course Neil Young also sung about 'Sweet Caroline' as well. There are also strong astrological planetary energies at the moment with Uranus in Aries and Saturn in Libra.

Yesterday, this article was also posted. If you have a heart, this story will touch it, it may even move you to tears when you read about the dog looking for the children. 


Chernobyl Cleanup Survivor's Message for Japan: 'Run Away as Quickly as Possible' Mar 22, 2011 – 1:23 PM 

Natalia Manzurova, one of the few survivors among those directly involved in the long cleanup of Chernobyl, was a 35-year-old engineer at a nuclear plant in Ozersk, Russia, in April 1986 when she and 13 other scientists were told to report to the wrecked, burning plant in the northern Ukraine. It was just four days after the world's biggest nuclear disaster spewed enormous amounts of radiation into the atmosphere and forced the evacuation of 100,000 people."


http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/22/chernobyl-cleanup-survivors-message-for-japan-run-away-as-qui/


This morning when I woke up, I could not move physically, I looked up to my RIGHT and the wardrobe door is open, there is a blue case, its about the journey. 


Then I remembered that I had a dream last night, about the journey. In the dream, we missed the bus to the airport.  It looked like my son had gone ahead with the first two cases on the first bus, then I followed on the second bus. I couldn't take the last few nice things that we had left, I had no choice but to leave them behind. So I gave a ‘couple’ that had helped us a KEY to our apartment in the hotel, so that they could retrieve them and not let them go to waste.

In the dream all that I could take with me for the two of us, was what I could fit into
FOUR CASES and a few bags. 


My year spent in Australia (1998-1999) taught my son and I, how to live out of a suitcase. It stripped off any remaining comfort zones. It feels that due to humanity unwilling to strip of their comfort zones, they are being forced to do so, due to what comfort zones co-create. 

FOUR CASES, although I did have plenty of cash due to selling my six bedroomed home and business to do the will of God. This is also a four year of the chinese year of the Rabbit.

At that time, I was told that when the time comes I must go. No, ‘if’s or ‘but’s I must leave immediately when I am told to go.

When I am told to ‘go’ I must go.

It feels like that time is coming soon.  Although I do not feel well enough to move anywhere at the moment. It cannot be long now before humanity pay my wages mentioned by Prophet Malachi,  then we can buy the field and build New Jerusalem, the City of Enlightenment in the Mayan lands. 



The prophecies of Prophet Isaiah predict, that I will be moved to a sun-scorched land and it will be there that the LORD strengthens my frame. 


Are you happy to stay in the status quo of the never ending cycles or are you ready to move into heaven on earth? 


Joni Mitchell - Blue 





After I posted the above Abba said MEMPHIS


Did God give you your ticket?







ELIAKIM THE LADY LOTUS FEET
‘To he that understands the promise, there is no secret.’






No comments: