Thursday 31 March 2011

Man from the Desert

I am posting this now because there as been a warning posted on a forum that includes Memphis. If you have been following this blog, you will also know that I have also been given a message regarding Memphis during March. [1]

However, what I haven't shared with you is that in the last couple of weeks, I have been having a recurring dream and its not nice. There is a man in the dream and he is carrying out a brutal violation, this man is not nice to women and he forces himself upon me orally. He tastes of desert sand and that means the Middle East, he is of Middle Eastern descent and in the dream he is unclean. The word unclean does appear in the book of Revelation chapter 18, and Rev 17/18 is about the USA. The USA, is the only nation that fits the criteria of the prophecies in those chapters.

I did ponder upon whether it could be a past life. However, after reading the other post today, mentioning Memphis, I don't feel it is past life. As we know Memphis also relates to Egypt as well as the USA.

Every time I have the lucid dream of this man, I do manage to remove him from me very quickly. However, I am never shown his face to give you a description of him.

Also, all over the weekend I felt the negative energies of doom looming. I wasn't going to share this because I don't like doom, it was also a very unpleasant experience. However, I feel compelled to share it now regardless.

The book of Habakuk also mentions the sand.


"Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk. Their cavalry gallops headlong; their horsemen come from afar. They fly like an eagle swooping to devour; they all come intent on violence. Their hordes advance like a desert wind and gather prisoners like sand.They mock kings
and scoff at rulers. They laugh at all fortified cities; by building earthen ramps they capture them."



In the above prophecy it mentions the Leopards, and we have expressed that they relate to Africans. The prophecy states that they are swifter than leopards. This means that they are not African American, although the symbology of the Leopard is, and you will find it mentioned in Rev 13 and also in the book of Daniel in respect of the third beast. However, have we identified the 4th beast from Libya? [2] Or is he from somewhere else? 



The Eagle is also a national emblem of the USA that indicates the place. How can one gather prisoners like sand? Archangel Michael once taught me that sand is related to pain, in this particular biblical verse, those that are in pain allow themselves to be imprisoned in the captivity of orthodox religion due to a lack of self-healing. What do the religious build out of the earth? 


Religious buildings, Abba said 'like mosques.' 


Also in the past the heavenly Father gave us a message to warn 
Americans regarding their young women and children who are
being ceased. 


As Abba said earlier this month.

BE DILIGENT. 

I would add, stay alert, stay very, very alert.



In 2007, Abba said he was going to cut off the penis of Islam. However,
it is clear that he has not cut it off yet.

If you didn't read the original post about MEMPHIS please see the link below.

1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/03/abba-said-memphis.html
2. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/03/is-gadaffi-fourth-beast.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you for sharing this, because it just added alot more light to my experiences. I must tell you-that recently I WAS approached by someone 'from the Deserts,' a physical person who claimed something, but I knew it wasn't 'true!' He came under the pretenses of being someone else, to deceive me. Yes, that really happened! I knew that something was very, very wrong! There is a reason why you're seeing this man associated with the Leopard, because that was his deception to me. He is now gone, but it still really disturbs me-this man. It was very, very bizarre, but I remembered your Warnings, and sure enough, you were RIGHT! Thank you for further posting upon this subject. It really brought further clarification to this matter, and yes, I continue to be EXTREMELY DILIGENT in all matters! Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Furthermore, your sense of Doom over the weekend, was again, RIGHT ON! This is when I saw this person, and his attempts to deceive me. I immediately knew otherwise. It was very, very strange, as I've never experienced such deep deception before, but it goes to show how far the Darkness will actually go, in order to carry out a most Evil Plan. Again, hats off to you for posting what you have. Your guidance protected me and kept me safe. Thank you so much my dear Lady!!!
With all of my Love...

Anonymous said...

But still, great discernment must be continued, because there are things that do connect me to the deserts. And I must be very careful in every word and action that connects me to such. These are very dark and difficult times that we find ourselves in, but I'm confident that we can all get through them successfully. Memphis/Egypt: Two sides of the same coin, or different? Hmmmm.....