Monday 7 March 2011

AISHA EXPERIENCE

Its at least a couple of years ago now, that I received a visit from one of Mo's wives, she crept in at the side of me on my left dressed in a black gown, she was holding the material across her face. She was sheepish as she crept in, she was acting like she should not be coming to me see, afraid that she would be found out. Like someone might follow her to me. 

She was looking around her to see if there was anyone looking. She came quickly. and left just as quickly, so I did not get time to test the Spirit. 

She came with an urgent message and it was given in an urgent voice, like she was wishing to save people by telling them the truth. She was softly spoke, just above a whisper. I was busy at the time, writing an article, so was not anticipating her visit. 



When her energy was at the side of me, I knew it was the wife of Islam's prophet, I knew that it was AISHA. Her message to me was 'ZOROASTER, ZOROASTER, go there'. I knew immediately, that this is where the Prophet of Islam got a lot of his ideas, she was directing me to look at the Prophet Zoroaster text. I never did find the time to study the AVESTA in-depth,  although the texts are available on-line. 


I have always felt a resonance with Zoroaster and have never felt it with Mo. 


I mention this today, because this morning, I was led to videos on youtube of a Muslim scholar claiming that AISHA murdered her husband with her sister in agreement with their Father. There are six video parts being presented by the scholar if you're interested in what he has to say. Now, that is a real conspiracy for Muslims to investigate and understand, because if they truly loved each other, than she would not have killed him. 


The Muslim scholar claims that it was martyrdom on the part of Mo and that it was predicted to be that way by their god. I posted a response to him and told him what I have told you in the past. 


"Martyrdom is a failed initiation on the pathway home to God." 


As Christ said, his God is the God of the living, not the dead. However, one should add that there is life after death, although, if you are not ALIVE and AWAKENED when you are on the earth plane, neither are you when you leave it. 


You just come back again, again until the time comes when you get it right! It is the never ending cycle that can only be broken through healing the self, your memories this lifetime and in previous ones. That is the benefit of my experience. 


God does not ask you to die for him, he asks that you live for him. 


It is also clear in the OT as well as the NT, that God asks for MERCY, not human or animal sacrifice. I have not met a Christian yet, that can respond to this fact. No surprise then, that the bible predicts that in this timeline, the covenant with death is annulled. 



















No comments: