Wednesday 30 March 2011

DANALITE MINERAL

OK, following on from the recent posts, a blog viewer that did a major in geology, as given their offering. They have followed up on the 'Dana' and 'Ha Dekye' post in the comments section.

They mentioned the stones and their connections to MINERALS and
healers are fully aware how important minerals are to humanity right
now.

I had not read their post until a few minutes ago, so did not see it before
I was given the message from Abba this morning regarding
the 26lbs stone.

James Dwight Dana was an American geologist, mineralogist and
zoologist. (1813-1895).



Dana was born the day before I, on the 12th of February and that would make him an Aquarian.

He was a pioneer in his field of the study of the origin and structure of continents and oceans around the world. He also published manuscripts in his effort to reconcile 'Science with the Bible'. 



There is also a Mount Dana in California, the Sierra Nevada and a mineral called 'DANALITE'. 

This mineral was first described in 1866, from a deposit in ESSEX COUNTY, Massachusettes, USA.

Check out all the places where it as been found. It includes Cornwall in England and yes, Japan. The Hiroshima Prefecture. Edgar Cayce predicted that both places would be taken by the sea.

Now our resident geologist what else is important about 'Danalite?'.

Just look at what the people have been removing from Mother Earth.

It was in 2004-2005, that we told the light workers that they must put
back one crystal for everyone that they remove from Mother Earth.

Mother Earth requires the healing energies from the crystals.




GIVE LIFE A CHANCE

ELIAKIM



1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danalite






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lady Lotus-
please read your previous comments from '26 lb' post. I posted more comments there! well-worth the read!
interesting...

Anonymous said...

Also, be aware, that as a Queen, I've been given a Kingdom, from my other Spiritual Mission. My Kingdom and People are those of 'Stones!' The overall stones of our People are the Diamond and Pearl. 'Kimberlite' stone is from my name, 'Kimberly.' 'Pearl' is from water, as I am also known as 'Waterlily.' Perhaps 'Danalite' is your stone, Lotus Feet? I'm telling you, you belong with my Tribe of People. I am now seeing that our People are a People of 'Stones!' Furthermore, 'METEORITE STONES!!!' Remember, I studied meteorites in College. 'Danalite' is a mineral sometimes found in meteorites. Also search this: any Religions out there that are based on 'meteorites...' there is only 1!! This is also no coincidence! Not as it is today, though, because part of my Mission is to begin something New, the True and Correct Faith, that will transform the Earth!! :-)

Anonymous said...

One more comment, like I said, I bring a Royal Household with me. Here's the thing: I'm trying to find the Seven Other Queens who belong at my side, for us all to serve God and Reign together. I know that you are one of them. Please ask Abba what your 'Queen' Name is, in the Royal House. I already have the Names of the Seven Queens. If you can confirm and match your answer with one of these Names, it is YOURS, and you will be part of this Greater Mission of Love!!! Thanks.. Hope to hear from you very soon! With all of my Love, 'Rose of the Moonlight.'